Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    And why hasn't he noticed that Dennis is gone

I doubt he even cares about him.
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was funny to watch how Sienna's little plan backfired on her :)
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,660
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    Why are student nurses performing kidney transplants please? Also really just dont think Dodger has done anything wrong. The mother of his child was giving a kidney to his child - literally potential life or death stuff. I'm sorry but that top trumps going to someones court hearing however much you love them.

Maxine should be focused on and mad about Dodger telling the court that he wished Maxine finished the job, which means that once again Dodger believes that Maxine did run Patrick over even though she has denied it to him several times.
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes! I've channeled a lot of this storyline out
  • cmazzacmazza Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite liked the episode tonight. Not the John-Paul Lochey stuff though.
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I remember the reason I ain't watching it as much, it's gone crap!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sienna tried to kill Theresa? So now we know, Angel of Death is not her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna_W wrote: »
    Sienna tried to kill Theresa? So now we know, Angel of Death is not her.

Yep, I am presuming so with her crushing the syringe.
  • emweeriotemweeriot Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    And why hasn't he noticed that Dennis is gone

Has anyone noticed that Dennis is gone?! (Apart from me - sob! :cry:)
  • pudge2pudge2 Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed the last 5 or so minutes, couldn't catch it on +1 either, boo.

What, if anything, did I miss?
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Thought Lockie's 'hilarious' sexual harrassment was...odd.

Stop trying to force Maxine and Dodger together! Even ignoring the many levels of wrong, they have no chemistry. Theresa should be with Dodger.

I love how Maxine said that Patrick could be 'anywhere' lol
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Watching the scene with Darren and Tom(who seems to be the most sane person in the entire cast:)); where is Darren living at the moment?

And another question, from, I think, Monday's episode - When Leela took the tickets for the free meal from Rick for her and Nancy; were Leela and Nancy ever friends before?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    Watching the scene with Darren and Tom(who seems to be the most sane person in the entire cast:)); where is Darren living at the moment?

Looked like the Roscoes to me. Is he still the landlord?

Can't answer the second question - sorry. I didn't even think they had spoken before.
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And another question, from, I think, Monday's episode - When Leela took the tickets for the free meal from Rick for her and Nancy; were Leela and Nancy ever friends before?

Leela is lady Dodger i.e rent-a-friend she basically slots in and out of peoples lives when needed and then never associates with them again.
    Forum Member
    pudge2 wrote: »
    All I want for Christmas is a dead Theresa

Me too!!!:)
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pudge2 wrote: »
    All I want for Christmas is a dead Theresa

Full of the festive spirit I see! :D:p;-)
    Forum Member
    ^ Dead in about a month.

I can't stand Nancy she best be going soon. If I were Dodger I'd just bum the lot of them off. Who is Maxine to tell Dodger that he has to pick between his own daughter and her after she just done that entire performance with telling him she hated him as a show for Patrick? He owes her nothing.

Also can someone, anyone, remind Sienna that she is the reason Nico is in hospital in the first place.

Sorry to disagree with you, but I think that the person ultimately responsible is Patrick.:)
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Sorry to disagree with you, but I think that the person ultimately responsible is Patrick.:)

What did Patrick do to her? Sorry I forgot :D It's just went over my head ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did Patrick do to her? Sorry I forgot :D It's just went over my head ;-)

Patrick caused train crash , in which Nico was injured and her kidney stopped working.
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Anna_W wrote: »
    Patrick caused train crash , in which Nico was injured and her kidney stopped working.

• winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure this year's cast Christmas song will reflect the current quality of the show. :(
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just piss off Leela you annoying little cow >:(

:D:D:D

Emma's posts are better than the show at the min lol.:D
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrchimp wrote: »
    And how did Doctor Dennis Dad get put in charge of the hospital after a couple of weeks?

Hollyoaks logic lol.;-)
    Why are student nurses performing kidney transplants please? Also really just dont think Dodger has done anything wrong. The mother of his child was giving a kidney to his child - literally potential life or death stuff. I'm sorry but that top trumps going to someones court hearing however much you love them.

And no way Celine would be allowed to do it on her family.
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Celine didn't seem too put out by the fact that her cousin was having major health problems.

This Sienna storyline is beyond ridiculous.
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In the mini series 'Tom's Life' it looked like he might be living in a campervan.:)