Has Cheryl had breast implants?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    I'm going to say no. Unless she had it done ages ago, but certainly I doubt she's had a boob job recently. There are lots of things - hormones, weight-loss/gain and clothing (including push-up bras) - that all apply to Cheryl in the pictures forum members have shared, that can affect the size of the breasts or even just give the appearance of a fuller or thinner size. I'm pretty sure one or all of those things is the cause of this speculation.

Personally I'm amazed there haven't been any 'omgz Cheryl's pregnant!!' stories yet :p ... though give it a few weeks into US X Factor!

(OT - thanks for the bra advice, ladies of the showbiz forum! :D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say in the previous pics shes wearing a push up bra.... look at the pics today of her at cannes...... or are u lot gonna say shes now had a reduction :D
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perdita_x wrote: »
    Here Here!!! I took a trip to see them once...came out with 2 bras and I can honestly say, they were the best £200 I ever spent!!!

£200 for two bras?! :eek: If only I had that sort of money. I struggle getting bras to fit my frankly huge chest and begrudge paying Bravissimo prices never mind Rigby and Peller prices. Why should we pay more when we can't help how big our boobs are?! Grrr.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she had some work done quite a while back, natural boobs dont stay that perky without a bra ;). And please dont say in retaliation- 'I doubt it, they arent even that big'......MOST celebs only go up a bra size or two to make it look more natural/realistic, not everyone wants to look like Jordan. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    I honesty don't think she's had a boob job, her breast's fluctuate during weight gain/weight loss imo.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Naturally? Even with fake boobs your natural fat on your chest will still increase and decrease with weight gain or weight loss.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    I think she had some work done quite a while back, natural boobs dont stay that perky without a bra ;). And please dont say in retaliation- 'I doubt it, they arent even that big'......MOST celebs only go up a bra size or two to make it look more natural/realistic, not everyone wants to look like Jordan. :p

Maybe she uses tape to put them in place. That stuff exists you know...I saw it on another thread :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Maybe she uses tape to put them in place. That stuff exists you know...I saw it on another thread :o:p

It isnt a miracle worker.:D It's an aid, thats all. Otherwise none of us would wear bra's at all.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pic in the Mail today (it's an old one, though):
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/04/article-1091861-02AFC2F5000005DC-891_468x573.jpg

You can clearly see the margin of her implants. Whether she still has them or not I don't know but from these pics it's clear she had ones at one point in time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Even if she has, she still looks like a man...........
  • kenny12kenny12 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all the beef she's put on recently, it's only natural that her boobs would grow along with the rest of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Boob job. Case closed. :)

See to me, they don't prove it. In the first pic she's a teenager and probably not fully developed.

And in the second one her boobs had clearly deflated due to weight loss which wouldn't happen if they were fake.

Sarah Harding has had a boob job during Girls Alouds break though, they are much bigger than they used to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would she lie about getting her tits done? I'm sure the magazines would have had 'then and now' shots at the time.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think she has had a boob job
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kenny12 wrote: »
    With all the beef she's put on recently, it's only natural that her boobs would grow along with the rest of her.

When you start putting weight on it gets added everywhere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

Sarah Harding has had a boob job during Girls Alouds break though, they are much bigger than they used to be.

Sarah Harding has much more done than just her breasts. Which is a shame as she used to be a natural beauty. Now she looks like an awful plastic cougar.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it bad that I skipped through all the text-only posts and just looked at the pictures?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she has either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Not unless they put them in her brain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Maybe they exploded and that's why she talks complete crap, oh wait..............
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hasn't had a boob job, her weight went up and her boobs went up with it. Now she's lost a bit, they've gone down again. Unless she's had a magical boob job that deflates with her weight changes :D
  • kenny12kenny12 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    When you start putting weight on it gets added everywhere.

Yes, that is exactly what I said..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    She hasn't had a boob job, her weight went up and her boobs went up with it. Now she's lost a bit, they've gone down again. Unless she's had a magical boob job that deflates with her weight changes :D

Maybe she has a removable boob job. She pops them in when she wants and takes them out she she wants ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    she still looks good either way
  • WardogzWardogz Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Cheryl has always had a nice pair. Even in early pics she has a big pair!