Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,676
    Forum Member
    Normandie wrote: »
    Do you recollect how long they said they've been running it? Less than two years?

Often, the cheaper the offer the cheaper the guest...

I don't recall, no, sorry.
    Totally agree with the fact that cheap offers can leave them open to parties with wilder behaviour. I suppose the large chains will have already sold many of their rooms at full price and the offers just take up the bits and bobs left unsold?
    They'll have much more profit in the job to underwrite those occasions - or be running at a loss but better able to fund the overdraft (for a while at least)
  • Joe1500Joe1500 Posts: 2,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I can't believe the unprofessionalism of the TripAdvisor management responses from the Richwood.
  • OndineOndine Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richwood have been going for 19 months, the blondes for 7 months and the kids have only had a couple of bookings. As you can tell, I have a good grasp of all the names!!! :D
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got home early from work so went onto TA to read the bad reviews of Richwood.........WOW :eek:

Their responses to anyone who criticises them are extremely unprofessional.

Even if I thought about visiting there (which I wasnt as I thought it was a bit "meh"), I certainly wouldnt visit there now....

Oh deary me....
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Got home early from work so went onto TA to read the bad reviews of Richwood.........WOW :eek:

Their responses to anyone who criticises them are extremely unprofessional.

Even if I thought about visiting there (which I wasnt as I thought it was a bit "meh"), I certainly wouldnt visit there now....

Oh deary me....

there replies seem pretty rude and petty to me. I like the sound of Kevin the barman though, he sounds a decent chap:D
  • BluejuBlueju Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its typically Trip Advisor how the views of patrons are so polarised at The Richwood. Each to his own etc I guess...its not really my cup of tea. Nevertheless, I dont really think Id be posting complaints on Trip Advisor though if, as one group, I'd only paid the equivalent of £14.75 a head for bed and breakfast !
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe1500 wrote: »
    Wow, I can't believe the unprofessionalism of the TripAdvisor management responses from the Richwood.

They've certainly not done themselves any favours, I'd be a bit:eek: to stay there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right....am ready for tonight's showdown :)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Right....am ready for tonight's showdown :)

hell yes, 3 days I've waited for this mystery to be solved
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    hell yes, 3 days I've waited for this mystery to be solved

Tell me! The excitement is too much to bare anymore :eek::D
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
    Forum Member
    So excited :o
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Me too! :D:D:D
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more excited than a big, stalking excited...............thingie....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bet it is nothing much. The clips always make it look worse. Hope I am wrong though. :D
    Forum Member
    Paul was straight under the bed :D
    Forum Member
    Ben's looking particularly delicious in his plaid shirt!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, the Richwood B&B looks so..................Torquay.

There's actually one I drive past on my way home from Torquay matches that has a dinosaur and statues of the Blues Brothers out front. No,really.............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The older woman (who doesnt stay tonight - cant remember her name) sounds like the ex-model who was on CBB (the one who was in the VW ads)...

That comment was soo random and I'd be surprised if anyone knows who the hell I'm talking about!
    Forum Member
    divingbboy wrote: »
    God, the Richwood B&B looks so..................Torquay.

I know exactly what you mean!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are stucked
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, from the previews, it sounded like they walked into their room and found a rotting corpse.
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    Ben's looking particularly delicious in his plaid shirt!

Will she like their sausage over his :)

I do like this couple. Really nice people.
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Will she like their sausage over his :)

I do like this couple. Really nice people.

I could go on all day about Ben's sausage but as this is a 'family thread', I'll keep quiet :D
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Blueju wrote: »
    Its typically Trip Advisor how the views of patrons are so polarised at The Richwood. Each to his own etc I guess...its not really my cup of tea. Nevertheless, I dont really think Id be posting complaints on Trip Advisor though if, as one group, I'd only paid the equivalent of £14.75 a head for bed and breakfast !

For that much, like with the place in Blackpool, there is little to moan about.
    Forum Member
    The older woman (who doesnt stay tonight - cant remember her name) sounds like the ex-model who was on CBB (the one who was in the VW ads)...

That comment was soo random and I'd be surprised if anyone knows who the hell I'm talking about!

Paula is the model :D

But I missed the comment she said :o
This discussion has been closed.