Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Please say that you are kidding.;)

A spoiler to me means that it is revealed what happened in the programme. How does someone know on Trip Advisor what happened during the filming unless they were there?
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A spoiler to me means that it is revealed what happened in the programme. How does someone know on Trip Advisor what happened during the filming unless they were there?

Like the owners perhaps?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like the owners perhaps?

One of the owners has put a bad review on TA about another B&B on FIAB? Really? lol.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,676
    Forum Member
    How could there be a spoiler when the programme hasn't been shown yet?

People who were involved in filming know what the outcome was and if they revealed it to guests who stayed with them after filming, they'd know too.

It's not a first, there was one contestant who announced on their website that they'd won before their week was aired. I forget now just who it was, but I do recall it happening.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the owners has put a bad review on TA about another B&B on FIAB? Really? lol.

The owners could've answered a review and mentioned they'd won. These things happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The owners could've answered a review and mentioned they'd won. These things happen.

How pathetic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How pathetic

Some of the owners on TA really are pathetic tbh. Calling customers liars etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the owners on TA really are pathetic tbh. Calling customers liars etc.

Seeing some of the outragous responses to the reviews of one of the B&B owners this week, I think we're in for some more fireworks this week and a showdown or two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing some of the outragous responses to the reviews of one of the B&B owners this week, I think we're in for some more fireworks this week and a showdown or two.

Good stuff. Always boring when they all get on :D
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    That sounds lovely!

I took a bottle (or two ;)) with me away this weekend, just to have a few glasses of wine after I got in from an exhausting day shopping and while I was getting ready for dinner.

Its part of the whole "weekend away" thing really isnt it....

This thread has been moving too quickly for me to keep up and have missed a few posts - have we had a resume' of your weekend at G! yet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very interesting discussion with Donkey Hill Lady and Julian an Andrea on FB page. Of they are genuine of course. Verry interesting accusations by Donkey hill lady.
    But I do still wonder why people don't expect to be manipulated by the media!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just caught up with last weeks offering.

Not much of note really. I must say though .... the first person to mention 'game playing' was Kevin (I think that was his name, he was the winner that dressed as a woman one evening) and he was the BIGGEST game player there. :eek:
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    This thread has been moving too quickly for me to keep up and have missed a few posts - have we had a resume' of your weekend at G! yet?

Not visiting G! until April :)
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have looked at TA one of the contestants this week seems to be a bit of a harridan!:eek:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Have looked at TA one of the contestants this week seems to be a bit of a harridan!:eek:;)

Sounds like it will be an interesting last week then!

We need a good villain to end the show :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p Reading TA is the best part of anticipating the week. One beaut there isn't there?
    I do wonder what braincells these owners have to respond to criticism the way they do. It's not a case of all press is good press. Shut up and take it on the chin, then people cant say "What a rude owner" and stay away in their droves.
    A reasoned, fair response like Caroline and Andy gave last week, can go along way to fostering good will.
    Still, it keeps me endlessly amused. :cool:

Hope your weekend away was great BG. You have 4 hours to give us a minute by minute account before 4IAB starts. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Hope your weekend away was great BG. You have 4 hours to give us a minute by minute account before 4IAB starts. :D

It was all about the shopping. I shopped all weekend. That is all. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »

I know who you mean, the 'terribles' and 'poors' are really bad!

Glad you enjoyed your weekend away BG.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those of you who have read the TA reviews, please dont spill any beans - I want to watch the shows and then go onto the sites....

Not that any of you would but just thought I'd throw it in...:)
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For those of you who have read the TA reviews, please dont spill any beans - I want to watch the shows and then go onto the sites....

Not that any of you would but just thought I'd throw it in...:)

Unlikely, as the beans are served on the side in horrible little cold dishes.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unlikely, as the beans are served on the side in horrible little cold dishes.:p
    I never really understand why they serve beans in a separate ramikin...why not just put them on the plate?

Although, saying that, I have a friend who likes baked beans, but cant eat them if they're touching anything else on the plate!!!!

Maybe thats why they serve them in ramikins!!
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recall a ramkin or not theme in an earlier incarnation of this thread:D
    I'm firmly in the no ramkin camp, but in the end I can see that if you supply beans in a ramkin, us haters can pour them out, whilst ramkin fans can't really scrape their beans into one:p

Of course said ramkin should be warmed - cold plates are my biggest bugbear with food.:mad:
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I find to hard to watch the Scottish ones, no idea what is being said :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trouble at mill already. This place looks weird for a B&B.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
    Forum Member
    I hope this lot are going to be fair this week... Oooooooo love this place :eek: That's the couple who have got to the first place.
This discussion has been closed.