HO: Grace/Ste spoiler

priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
Forum Member
✭✭✭
[news]Hollyoaks: Ste Hay to be kidnapped by Grace Black[/news]

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-spoiler-ste-hay-drugged-and-kidnapped.php#results

Just when I felt sorry for her after yesterday's e4 ep, she is going to do this to Ste >:(

Comments

• _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God, it's just an endless repetitive cycle of kidnappings and death threats. So, so boring. And Ste deserves better than this type of ridiculous storyline. The drugs stuff is an interesting development for him; they don't need to tack on sensationalist gangster garbage in order to make it exciting.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    God, it's just an endless repetitive cycle of kidnappings and death threats. So, so boring. And Ste deserves better than this type of ridiculous storyline. The drugs stuff is an interesting development for him; they don't need to tack on sensationalist gangster garbage in order to make it exciting.

Completely agree, just do the drugs sl bloody Grace doesn't need to be involved. It was nice seeing her vunerable side and it's a shame they don't show it more often instead it's all gangster stuff.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im looking forward to Stes downward spiral but do the gangsters have to get heavily involved. No so take them out of it. Grace is going to be the boring version of Mercedes isn't she, does some ludicrous scheme goes wrong, we're meant to feel sorry for her and when we think she has Changed she does another ludicrous scheme but I actually have some interest in Mercedes ludicrous and odd behauviour and I like her but Grace is very boring but I did like some of her conversations with Fraser and it gave her something but she does a ludicrous scheme again.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yawn yawn yawn lool:D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    I'd care, but we all know Ste isn't going anywhere so ho-hum. Who cares. Bored now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Oh ffs!
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Wish Ste had a storyline away from the gangsters.

I agree that Grace is a way lesser version of Mercedes and while I might have felt a bit sorry for her about having such a horrible father, ultimately I do not give a damn about her and do not want Ste involved with her crap.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace is getting really fun. I can't understand the dislike to her she's got loads potential.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Grace is getting really fun. I can't understand the dislike to her she's got loads potential.

I like Grace too and ditto, dont really understand the dislike for her but each to their own eh

at least 2 of us will be looking for to this SL :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Grace is annoying one minute wants Fraser dead the next she doesn't, I wish she would be killed off, she is like a watered down version of Clare.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another bloody kidnapping? Come on, writers, show some originality, ffs.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I'd care, but we all know Ste isn't going anywhere so ho-hum. Who cares. Bored now.

Agreed!

And no doubt the tedious blonde irritant will end up kidnapping and/or threatening to kill someone else, soon afterwards.
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its time ste had a happy ending now, its getting to much that his life is utter misery! start giving him some nice happy lines now please script writers!