Jessie J shaving her hair off.

MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
Forum Member
✭✭
Okay, so she is confrimed this, and I remember hearing about this last year time, I saw it on twitter I think.. And she put something like "my hair, one last time before I shave it for Red Nose Day" just wondering what is she going to do for The Voice etc? I know she's going to wear a wig. What do you think about it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of different crazy wigs like Gaga Minaj.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I think its a real sweet thing to do and it's silly to say but brave too because she's shaving it off live. I for sure have a lot of respect for her doing this.
  • MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Jessie J too, I think she's great. Because she is doing it for people and not for more fame. You can just tell that by the way she wrote her songs. (Who You Are, Stand Up, Whose Laughing Now etc.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she said she plans to wear it bald as much as possible(because why else shave your head?), but she might have to wear wigs for work sometimes.
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's not the hair on her head that she'll be shaving off.
  • dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRM wrote: »
    Maybe it's not the hair on her head that she'll be shaving off.

oooerrr missus, maybe its her arse :eek:
  • Sam SolitudeSam Solitude Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Why not do what Robbie Williams did in the video for 'Rock DJ' and shave her head,her skin,her flesh & just have her as a skull on her body ?

Sweet dreams all... :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard about this a while ago. Good for her. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Remember seeing some people criticize her when this was announced but hats off to Jessie and then some ... not many females would ever do something like that, especially looks-orientated pop stars let alone the fact she probably has the best kept celebrity hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little background, she's doing it because one of her fans who recently died dared her to do it, and she promised she would, but only if she could raise a lot of money for people like the girl, Amy, who couldn't get better because the doctors couldn't diagnose her. Then Red Nose Day found out about her desire to do it, they thought it was a funny thing to do for a good cause and asked her to do it then. It's a shame Amy couldn't be alive to see her dare fulfilled.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its a real sweet thing to do and it's silly to say but brave too because she's shaving it off live. I for sure have a lot of respect for her doing this.

Same here
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She still hasn't done this? Jesus, she's dragging it out a bit, isn't she?
  • MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Just a little background, she's doing it because one of her fans who recently died dared her to do it, and she promised she would, but only if she could raise a lot of money for people like the girl, Amy, who couldn't get better because the doctors couldn't diagnose her. Then Red Nose Day found out about her desire to do it, they thought it was a funny thing to do for a good cause and asked her to do it then. It's a shame Amy couldn't be alive to see her dare fulfilled.

Woah! What a amazing woman!
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll find an excuse not to do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    She'll find an excuse not to do it.

Why so cynical?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Why so cynical?

Shes a publicity seeking talentless popstar.Thats why.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes a publicity seeking talentless popstar.Thats why.

I've never understood why people deem someone talentless just because they don't like them. I get you obviously dislike her for whatever reason, but calling her talentless is ridiculous. I don't like Justin Bieber's music, not him as a person which seems to be your problem with Jessie J, but I wouldn't call him talentless. I'd call someone like Kim Kardashian talentless because their is nothing of talent she is producing to the world, which isn't a bad thing since she isn't trying to in the first place. Talent doesn't come from how likeable you think a person is.

Anyway, from the apparent hate you have towards her, even when she doesn't back out as you predict, you will no doubt say something along the lines of she only did it to boost her career and she doesn't care about Amy, etc. It's predictable and boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What talent does she have? SHe is a terrible singer doesnt write her own songs(how many songwriters??)so yeah....
    If hs egoes ahead with it fine,my opinion is she wont;I wont be changing what I say.
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What talent does she have? SHe is a terrible singer doesnt write her own songs(how many songwriters??)so yeah....
    If hs egoes ahead with it fine,my opinion is she wont;I wont be changing what I say.

To be fair to her she does write her own songs, and also writes for other artists
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She had the worst hair in pop so I'd say it was a big plus.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, Jessie J. The personification of the mediocrity that is modern pop music.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    Ah, Jessie J. The personification of the mediocrity that is modern pop music.

Please enlighten these people to the wonders of your own eclectic tastes...

(Yeah, her music isn't for me either but I really despise the pomposity of some people)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to her she does write her own songs, and also writes for other artists

Writes her own songs with 10 co writers,so how does she manage to write songs for other acts?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Writes her own songs with 10 co writers,so how does she manage to write songs for other acts?

She has written songs for Chris Brown, Alicia Keys and she wrote Miley Cyrus' "Party In The USA"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow. Please adjust your ears, the girl is crazy amazing live. Her voice is insane. Have you seen her live? Don't judge until you have.