Options

A day is like a week in Jackson and Georgina's life

grantshelgrantshel Posts: 462
Forum Member
Anyone agree that due to how much time they spend together, feelings could evolve a lot quicker than usual? Being with someone 24h a day is like 8 dates a day. Times that by 20 days, that's a lot of time

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When's the divorce?
  • Options
    KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    The "why are you looking at Evelyn?" conversation did sound a lot like a couple who'd been together a few years didn't it? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    The "why are you looking at Evelyn?" conversation did sound a lot like a couple who'd been together a few years didn't it? :D
    Think that's just a young persons thing 😁
  • Options
    Forum Member
    grantshel wrote: »
    Think that's just a young persons thing 😁

Do you think? I guess I see it more as a mid-marriage type situation. I can imagine a middle aged couple out for their anniversary and the whole thing becomes soured when the man smiles at the young waitress... It seems a very 'honeymoon really is long behind us' type vibe... Do you think 'young people' just jump straight there these days?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    Do you think? I guess I see it more as a mid-marriage type situation. I can imagine a middle aged couple out for their anniversary and the whole thing becomes soured when the man smiles at the young waitress... It seems a very 'honeymoon really is long behind us' type vibe... Do you think 'young people' just jump straight there these days?

Personally I think the longer into a relationship, the more you know them and trust shouldn't be an issue 🙂
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now the greeneyed monster has started tightening the thumb screws it'll feel like a life sentence to Jackson.

Unfortunately he seems smitten but he's worth ten of her. She's awful and he seems such a good person. He's far too good for her and yet I think she looks down on him - I don't think she has any respect for him but wants to keep him dangling to feed her insecurities.

I like Jackson. I hope she's evicted or he gets rid before she sucks the fun out of him completely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Personally I think the longer into a relationship, the more you know them and trust shouldn't be an issue 🙂

Awwwwwww! :):):)

No though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now the greeneyed monster has started tightening the thumb screws it'll feel like a life sentence to Jackson.

Unfortunately he seems smitten but he's worth ten of her. She's awful and he seems such a good person. He's far too good for her and yet I think she looks down on him - I don't think she has any respect for him but wants to keep him dangling to feed her insecurities.

I like Jackson. I hope she's evicted or he gets rid before she sucks the fun out of him completely.

Trust me, he knows 😉
  • Options
    NicolaJohnson40NicolaJohnson40 Posts: 404
    Forum Member

Yes I have to agree with this, and there relationship is still really new, I understand where her insecurities come from she's been treated like crap from her ex,s, and is trying to protect herself xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I have to agree with this, and there relationship is still really new, I understand where her insecurities come from she's been treated like crap from her ex,s, and is trying to protect herself xx

I understand that and have said before that I have a degree of sympathy for her being so insecure but that doesn't mean it's ok for her to take it out on Jackson.

She looks like she's trying to emotionally control and manipulate him, paint him as the bad guy when he hasn't really done anything wrong.

She's going to ruin his time in there with her precious behaviour if he let's her.

Her insecurities are her problem, and I sympathise to an extent, but her insecurities do not make it ok for to her chip away at Jackson or ostracise people she is jealous of.
  • Options
    NicolaJohnson40NicolaJohnson40 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    I understand that and have said before that I have a degree of sympathy for her being so insecure but that doesn't mean it's ok for her to take it out on Jackson.

She looks like she's trying to emotionally control and manipulate him, paint him as the bad guy when he hasn't really done anything wrong.

She's going to ruin his time in there with her precious behaviour if he let's her.

Her insecurities are her problem, and I sympathise to an extent, but her insecurities do not make it ok for to her chip away at Jackson or ostracise people she is jealous of.
    I agree but but we all know you don't have to drape yourself over someone to do there makeup, Evelin new what she was doing xx
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Not really. It just feels like it for us poor sods that have to watch it. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree but but we all know you don't have to drape yourself over someone to do there makeup, Evelin new what she was doing xx

Ah sorry, I missed Evelyn doing that but still G shouldn't be holding Jackson responsible and giving him grief for what others are doing - and moreover how she feels about it.

Tbh he needs to nip this in the bud and stop pandering to her insecurities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not really. It just feels like it for us poor sods that have to watch it. :(

Nobody forces you 😉
  • Options
    All_seeing_eyeAll_seeing_eye Posts: 8,937
    Forum Member
    It's really boring me now.