The Name of the Doctor - Previews (No Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but some people would like to know everything, so having one question answered and 10 new questions emerging is not what they want to see.

I personally don't share this opinion, but...

Well to be fair it sounds as if there will be more answered than what there is asked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad we seem to be getting a few onion layers peeled away from Clara if she talks about her mum and this might also link into the leaf comment. Programmes always ask more than they answer otherwise there is no evolution of what the show does. As long as we get some answer to Clara's mystery then I don't mind about the rest.
  • Dr TheteDr Thete Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan Martin in the Guardian says:
    We've got a series finale to enjoy tomorrow, and – spoiler alert – I can reveal two things: Moffat is not lying when he says nothing will ever be the same again, and this episode is at least a nine-and-a-half.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2013/may/17/has-doctor-who-lost-its-way
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great stuff from Dan Martin as usual. He always nails it...never a simpering fanboy but never a perma-grump he gives an insightful and balanced view while remaining a true fan. A great article which sums up for me alot of the crazyness around S7. Its been like some strange malady has hit some of fandom. Enough!
  • Dr TheteDr Thete Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael Hogan in The Telegraph says:
    Written by Moffat himself, this finale tops the lot. It’s momentous, emotional, funny in flashes and packed full of ideas.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/doctor-who/10061944/Six-reasons-to-watch-the-Doctor-Who-finale.html
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't the reviewers gotten the memo about the show being rubbish now?
  • Banks246Banks246 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AhhhhhhI CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMOOOOORE!! :D

This is gonna be awesome. :)