Options

What's so attractive about Jackson????

Comments

• Options
    grantshelgrantshel Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    Col.Kurtz wrote: »
    Iz coz he iz blood fam and massive g bruv! Ya get meh innit?

I think I just broke spell check.

And I think this kind of comment has been done before 🤔
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    His method of speaking directly to a woman in a manner directed only to her is very attractive to lots of women. As he makes them feel as though no one else exists except them.
    Patter merchant! :D
    Lovely guy! ;-)
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Jackson has a great face; beautiful cheekbones, lips and big puppy dog eyes, he's very much a 'pretty boy'. Combine that with his Prince style pimp suit on opening night and his easy, relaxed confidence and you get a very attractive package, so to speak.

The complete drivel that comes out of that pretty mouth however, completely negates any knicker dropping potential he might have possessed, for me anyway ;-)
    Essentially you want the whole package! ;-)

And why wouldn't you.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His method of speaking directly to a woman in a manner directed only to her is very attractive to lots of women. As he makes them feel as though no one else exists except them.
    Lovely guy! ;-)
    Oh he had that line down to perfection! ;-)

You could see Georginas mind ticking on that one hmm is he for real or not!
  • Options
    NicolaJohnson40NicolaJohnson40 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    hes an all round really nice guy, and he has a lovely smile, I'd have him over the dullard called Alex any day, xx
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Essentially you want the whole package! ;-)

And why wouldn't you.

Sincerity, kindness and humour are key but I'm a deeply shallow bitch so a pretty face and a dash of charisma go a long way :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Sincerity, kindness and humour are key but I'm a deeply shallow bitch so a pretty face and a dash of charisma go a long way :D
    lol.

You're honest, good quality. :D
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Espresso wrote: »
    He seems a nice enough lad, when he gives over with that gangsta rubbish. I don't think he's good looking, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so obviously i know that he would be handsome/goodlooking to other people.

But let's face it - Hughie, Ryan, Sam and Andy are gay. Chelsea never seems to speak to any of the women. And besides, he's too old and too cartoony for the young women to fancy. Jason is too old for the young girlies. And Charlie might as well have peed all over him, tied him up with barbed wire and put him in a locked room, so clear has she made it to one and all that he's her property.

So the choices for a bit of a flirtation are slim - Alex or Jackson.
    Alex is in great nick, but he barely speaks and when he does the likes of Georgina and Evelyn and Lateysha would need a Scouse interpreter, so Jackson is the only game in town.

BIB :o:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha at that post. I agree though Jason will end up needing a restraining order on her when they get out of BB. Or he needs to move to New Zealand secretly. :D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see nothing attractive about him whatsoever. Nothing
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish he would pull his trousers up, sick of seeing the top of his manky pants
  • Options
    David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks like someone out of the 80's movie Breakdance when he's wearing his bandana and cut off white vest!
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David166 wrote: »
    He looks like someone out of the 80's movie Breakdance when he's wearing his bandana and cut off white vest!

:D or DeGrassi Junior High.

I loved that!
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's physically attractive but I keep seeing glimpses of a very good heart and that's quite attractive.

He's kind, isn't unnecessarily catty or spiteful and seems to prefer peacekeeping to creating ill-feeling and he doesn't seem to get off on bitching which sets him apart from a lot of the others.

I liked his kindness to Jayne when she returned and I liked the diplomatic way he pulled Georgina up on her unnecessary comment about Evelyn when the others were happy to sit around sniggering with her.

He often seems to be on the same wavelength as Jason - we need to not make a fuss, etc, etc. They're both quite level headed yet Jason seems to be the only one lauded for it.

A nice lad. Far too nice for the catty Georgina.

Yeah, he does seem a nice lad, doesn't he? The silly gangsta talk is very off-putting, but he's a decent boy. I think he's got quite a lovely face but he's FAR, FAR too skinny and little for me.
    He's too skinny. As for Alex, he has a nice bod but is a total butterface. And his voice sends me to sleep... Most attractive male in there is Hughie. Dark hair and blue eyes!!

:D Love it - yep, Alex's face is extremely bland. :( As is his personality. And I know, I know; we've not seen enough of him to know - but he loved Natalie! :o That's enough for me.

Hughie's looks don't do much for me; he's got fairly average 'dark Irish' looks; but his personality sparkles. My bit of crumpet, however, is Jason. :blush: I think he's fairly gorge. Love me a big burly man.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    You see, as a straight man I can see how Jason is good looking, and even Alex although I don't like him.

I can even see that Ryan, Andy, etc might be attractive to some people but not Jackson.

Jackson is just average. He doesn't even dress well or hold himself well.

He can't even speak right!

Jackson is much better looking than Ryan and Andy!

Jackson has beautiful soft eyes with long eye lashes and cheekbones to die for.
  • Options
    Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    Jackson is much better looking than Ryan and Andy!

Jackson has beautiful soft eyes with long eye lashes and cheekbones to die for.

cheekbones to die for. I will add that to my shopping list.:D
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    grantshel wrote: »
    And I think this kind of comment has been done before 🤔

And it'll keep being done till people get the message that Jackson's phoney gangsta accent is totally cringe. Just like his silly cartoon romance.
  • Options
    TahitianTahitian Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His face is perfection but the 300 women thing is dirty and he loses 300 points.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting how Jacksons face at least, seems to be a popular on here.

I'd generally expect more of a Jason shape face to be more popular.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely guy! ;-)

He went into defcon 5 with his 'you look beautiful' followed by 'I love you' declaration earlier. It's all game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahitian wrote: »
    He went into defcon 5 with his 'you look beautiful' followed by 'I love you' declaration earlier. It's all game.
    Haha. I'm listening for how often he asks her opinion on something. ;-)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Interesting how Jacksons face at least, seems to be a popular on here.

I'd generally expect more of a Jason shape face to be more popular.

Interesting. I like pointy faces and strong profiles.

Jason's more of a Daniel Craig type...not my type.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Jackson has the nicest smile. It really lights his face up.

Facially, I think he has the best face out of all the current housemates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahitian wrote: »
    Interesting. I like pointy faces and strong profiles.

Jason's more of a Daniel Craig type...not my type.
    I think it's more perception and stereotyping which leads people to think that the big square jaw like Jason has, is the most favoured male face shape. All we can go on is experience. On the whole i've found quite a few women agree with you.

But.. the common perception is a big square jaw is the 'best' male face shape.
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Col.Kurtz wrote: »
    Iz coz he iz blood fam and massive g bruv! Ya get meh innit?

I think I just broke spell check.

This played out bullshiit again.

Some of y'all got some deep issue with slang lmao.