Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Makes do with fact that she gawped at Cook*
  • Options
    arddunolarddunol Posts: 12,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And he is quite someone to gawp at .
    mark does have a teeny tiny waist though ; and Lovely eyes .
  • Options
    Mel GMel G Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Ah - here you all are! I can't get into the other place either - pah! Evening all!

Have you all read Monkseal on the first show on Saturday? http://monkseal.wordpress.com/2008/12/21/strictly-come-dancing-6-final-pt-1/#comments

It's hilarious!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, or was that peered through the rain?
  • Options
    CoronisCoronis Posts: 24,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably through the rain Tamm! Hi Mel, yeah have read it, tres amusant. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dippydozy wrote: »
    you sneaking back in before all the wrapping is done Agadoo?

YEP!!!:D I am taking procrastination to a whole new level!

Thought Monk Seal was hilarious Mel...as is the Lisa/Brendan showdance thread!!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love the Lisa/Brendan showdance thread too - have also just scrolled through the one guessing which of the pros will be back next year (most not giving Karen a very high chance, it has to be said), and am now off to peruse the one asking why Lisa is not very popular.....

So many threads, so little time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You thread tart. :D
  • Options
    dottysocksdottysocks Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Mel G wrote: »
    Love the Lisa/Brendan showdance thread too - have also just scrolled through the one guessing which of the pros will be back next year (most not giving Karen a very high chance, it has to be said), and am now off to peruse the one asking why Lisa is not very popular.....

So many threads, so little time!

Oh I've just been poking around in those - great fun:D
  • Options
    MiahMiah Posts: 3,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Karen back - she's my fave pro - but only if she wants to come back. I don't like the idea of a 'cull' of pros. I find it rather distasteful, especially to people who have reached an 'age' deemed not young enough. If they can dance okay then what the heck does it matter how old they are?

And putting aside my bias towards Lilia, Darren and Karen - if any of them get axed then we'll never get the chance to see wonderful routines like the champions dance on finals day... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They need to hang on to the ones who are good teachers, otherwise they won't get the standard of dancing they want.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not convinced the beeb gives two hoots about who is the best teacher all they care about is who gets them the most headlines for the ratings war with the X-factor so that means possible relationships to get them headlines in the papers (vomit-smilie)

In some ways would have liked John to win as they would be equal to the mockery SCD is at severe risk of becoming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt they give a hoot about very much about the show really. With the so-called 'sexy' changes that may be taking place, I want them to do it for one reason; that people see it for the crap it is, and switch off in droves. *devil smilie*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Probably just me but it all just felt easier and more innocent somehow a couple of series ago:confused:

Can I be bothered waiting up for a spoiler?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sort of felt that way when 'people power' was voting John through but then everyone started taking it a bit seriously and it got a bit weird.............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope not just you Dotty, the so-called bleating from people (judges, forumites and anyone with an opinion on the show) that it's a DARNCE competition is louder, it was there last series but it's louder, and all I want to do is yell shaddap already. :o Just enjoy the show for what is is; dance based entertainment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the controversy is exactly what they want and no doubt the beeb promote the fusses and bothers as much as they can .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, I'm off now - busy day of panicking about what I have forgotten to buy tomorrow:D

See you here, there or everywhere tomorrow:D

Night xxx

(What's the betting Ditzy turns up within 10 minutes of me leaving :D:D:D:D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure I want to tune in next year to see Camilla with Tricky Dicky!

Actually, who am I kidding? Car crash TV at its finest! :p

Brendan with Eartha Kit. She'd sort him out! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd put money on it. :D Night Dotty. xxx

ETA: Ooo la la Miah, Catwoman! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heading off now. It's been like old times gathering on GMR! :D Must do it again soon! :)

Night. :) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would that be the Dick of whom I am thinking?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes Ardie. ;)*devil smile* if that happens. Night Miah. xxx

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/images/smilies/devil.gif as close as it gets. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not convinced at all that fiddling about with the pros will change the look of the show that much - loads of people that watch don't remember the pros from year to year (except for Anton and Brendan). Changing the presenters or judges would surely have a much greater impact - or getting some celebrities with a bit more of a personality (and who look like they are enjoying themselves as opposed to blubbing all the time)!!
This discussion has been closed.