Audio missing on some of yesterdays recordings

arkark Posts: 3,046
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Most of last nights BBC recordings have no sound (Eastenders, Jules), but Happy Valley (in the mioddle) DOES have sound

Any idea? Nothing chnaged physically to my box last night

A test this morning also gave no sound.

Comments

• Mart1n0940Mart1n0940 Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    I had the exact same problem a couple of weeks ago

Checking all the leads found nothing so I hard rebooted the box by turning it on and off at the mains and all was well when it came back !

May be different in your case of course :)
  • Luis EssexLuis Essex Posts: 2,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ark wrote: »
    Any idea?
    You may have accidently changed the audio channel setting that is used for AD and multi-language programmes. Or the box may have just got this setting corrupted.

On the Humax terrestrial recorders the button to use is marked with a speaker followed by a question mark.

On the 9200T press the audio button once. It should state on the row highlighted "L English R".
    If there are two rows then select the other one.
    If there is only one row and it already does state "L English R" then muck about with it, come out and then go back in and reset it back to "L English R".

You don't say which Humax terrestrial recorder you have.Stating which model of Humax terrestrial recorder you have may help to bring other ideas to the surface.
    Is this the same 9200T that you have reported something similar happening a couple of times before?