Owen Armstrong will prostitute himself to Phelan for money?

NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who would fancy this storyline? Owen gets desperate and a sly Phelan turns up with a proposition, spend a couple of hours with him and he'll give him some cash in exchange. Owen, who is unaware of Anna sleeping with Phelan as well, agrees, seeing as he was pretty much Phelan's bitch at the building site. Phelan then pays him handsomely for the deed, but reveals he has a recording and wants more sessions with Owen, who whines, and agrees, saying "yes love" to Phelan.

So basically both Anna and Owen have slept with him, but embarrassed to admit it.

Comments

• soapmadsoapmad Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick .
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    lol :D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it! Once he'd been phelaned, Owen would stop pestering Anna for sex all the time and they'd have plenty of money too, so a win-win situation all round. :cool:
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they both would of got Phelaned. I like it!
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they've been lining this up for weeks. Owen will later go into the cafe for three bacon barms and end up breaking down in Roy's arms.

"Roy love, I feel so dirty. I've had the best seeing to of my life, Pheels did things to me that Anna only does on special occasions."
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then he looks at Izzy and tells her he's always had a thing for a girl in wheels? :o
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phelan should have a session with Gary. He wouldn't be able to resist Gary in those tight jeans of his.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    If it brings Phelan back to the cobbles then why not :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phelan should have a session with Gary. He wouldn't be able to resist Gary in those tight jeans of his.

It's not the first time Gary's had a crack at Phelan's head :eek: :D
  • speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope anna used protection when she bumped uglies with phelan,imagine a mini phelan roaming round the street.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope anna used protection when she bumped uglies with phelan,imagine a mini phelan roaming round the street.

Mini Pheelster would be a real juxtaposition of smooth, suave animal-loving gent of the highest order, but with a streak of pondlife gutter-wench thrown in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I think they've been lining this up for weeks. Owen will later go into the cafe for three bacon barms and end up breaking down in Roy's arms.

"Roy love, I feel so dirty. I've had the best seeing to of my life, Pheels did things to me that Anna only does on special occasions."

I think Owen would be emotionally stronger than Anna though. He would enjoy it more. Anna's a weak woman. Owen needs a strong man. Phelan fits the bill perfectly!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phelan should have Anna again, but insist on using Owen as a contraceptive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Then he looks at Izzy and tells her he's always had a thing for a girl in wheels? :o

Izzy doesn't deserve Phelan. Owen on the other hand....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    I think Owen would be emotionally stronger than Anna though. He would enjoy it more. Anna's a weak woman. Owen needs a strong man. Phelan fits the bill perfectly!

Owen is the furthest thing possible from a strong man :o A bloke that has been reduced from delivering a good solid bullying of his friends, family, and neighbours on a regular basis, to crying behind washing machines, calling inanimate objects love, and begging for Phelan to come and take his yard, home, and family.

No doubt he needs a strong man to sort him out. I'd love for Phelan to give Owen the best he's ever had, then take the house from him and kick snivelling Owen out into the street, but keep his family.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ratings would rocket.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Now this is a storyline I'd enjoy! I bet Owen and Anna would secretly enjoy it as well, but would have to feign disgust to themselves. Then, all will be revealed leading to the sexiest threesome of all time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the first time Gary's had a crack at Phelan's head :eek: :D
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Phelan should have Anna again, but insist on using Owen as a contraceptive.

Hahahaha!! :D:D:D:D
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Phelan swings both ways
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmad wrote: »
    Sick .

But tv gold if it ever happened.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Owen is the furthest thing possible from a strong man :o A bloke that has been reduced from delivering a good solid bullying of his friends, family, and neighbours on a regular basis, to crying behind washing machines, calling inanimate objects love, and begging for Phelan to come and take his yard, home, and family.

No doubt he needs a strong man to sort him out. I'd love for Phelan to give Owen the best he's ever had, then take the house from him and kick snivelling Owen out into the street, but keep his family.

Phelan can make Owen more of a man though. Owen just needs to be Phelaned up! :p
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lool, maybe that's what Owen really means we he says he is going to put his yard up for sale.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Lool, maybe that's what Owen really means we he says he is going to put his yard up for sale.

:D:D:D

Phelan would never be interested in a loser like Owen.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    So they both would of got Phelaned. I like it!

"Phelaned." Now that is an outstanding word! That should be his catchphrase whenever he sleeps with someone else's lady or wins on a shady deal. "You've just been Phelaned!!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »

:o.:D:D:D