Options

Siblings - what's the worst thing you have done or had done to you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I can't remember the worst tho we used to fight verbally and physically all the time.

I do remember once being annoyed at him when younger (not sure why now) but it ended in me stealing his 6 pack of creme eggs, he didn't speak to me for days.:D
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    My brother pushed me off a swing, a wall, used to drag me down the stairs by my legs giving me carpet burns all up my back, he would tie me to the furniture and I have Also been used for dart and catapult practice
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother pi$$ed the bed when we were on holiday and sharing a bed which was bad enough but then he blamed it on me
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    When we lived with both parents my mother held thinness in high regard so my sister used to put her knees on top of my arms when I was on my back and force feed me til I was sick

She so had a system of how much I had to eat and if I didn't she would give me consequences of my actions

She's 5 years older
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are 10 years between me and my sister so the worst thing she has done really is embarrass me as she is socially inept and talks far too loudly. We were on a busy train coming back from Liverpool once. It was full of Liverpool fans on the way back from a game. We had to stand as it was so crowded.

"Bloomin; heck" she said "It's just like Hillsborough" I wanted to throttle her, but she had no idea that she was being so tactless!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we add what's the worst thing out kids have done to each other?

When we were on holiday one year, on the first day we arrived in the early evening. The boys wanted to go down to the pool anyway so we went down even though there was no-one else there. I knew they would spend 2 weeks throwing each other in, so I pre-warned them to check the depth before messing around.

Older son totally ignored me, threw his brother in upside down, who then hit his head on the bottom the the pool. I have heard of people breaking their neck this way. I was fuming. It set the tone for the holiday, they were naughty for the whole 2 weeks. >:(

That's the worst thing I know about. I'm sure there are much worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    When we lived with both parents my mother held thinness in high regard so my sister used to put her knees on top of my arms when I was on my back and force feed me til I was sick

She so had a system of how much I had to eat and if I didn't she would give me consequences of my actions

She's 5 years older

Haha, that reminds me that I found out my older son was force feeding his brother milk in a similar way. He said he wouldn't play with him unless he had the milk. Problem was, he is intolerant to dairy products!

(I only found out years later)
  • Options
    bostin_austinbostin_austin Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My older brother used to get in my bed when I was around 9 years old, because he 'wanted to practice'. He threatened to kill me if I told our parents. I finally was able to tell my mother when I was in my early 30's. I wish he was dead.
  • Options
    Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When my husband and his sister were little, whilst visiting someone's house his sister ate tablets in a bathroom cabinet. When the empty packets were found they were both questioned but she reused to own up so poor hubby had to have his stomach pumped as well as his sister. He has never forgiven her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did everything for my mum and my two older brothers did nothing. They stole my inheritance. They both still live in the family home. I got sweet FA. I haven't spoken to them for years, pair of arseholes.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny_Girl wrote: »
    When my husband and his sister were little, whilst visiting someone's house his sister ate tablets in a bathroom cabinet. When the empty packets were found they were both questioned but she reused to own up so poor hubby had to have his stomach pumped as well as his sister. He has never forgiven her.

My brother ate a jar of orange Junior aspirins and had to have his stomach pumped. Thank goodness my sister and I didn't join in, we didn't even know about it. Daft thing is he is the oldest of us all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My brother ate a jar of orange Junior aspirins and had to have his stomach pumped. Thank goodness my sister and I didn't join in, we didn't even know about it. Daft thing is he is the oldest of us all

My sister who was very very naughty but had the face of an angel. White blonde hair, massive cornflower blue eyes and a beautiful smile. Regularly did stuff with/to my little brother. She was always the ring leader.

One time when she was 3 and he was 2 she managed to get into the pantry. Climb to the very top shelf, which even my Mum needed a chair to reach up too. And get 3 packets of the pill, which she shared with my brother.

They both needed to have their stomaches pumped.

Another time at my Nans, she decided to 'have a party"

In the 70's everyone had sideboards or bars with booze in. My Grandparents entertained alot, so had a very impressive selection. All the spirits you can imagine, and some obscure ones from friends travels and just sheer 70ness.
    'She got two pint glasses, and put a bit of everything in each one, and a cherry each. Then put some nuts in a dish. And proceeded to watch my brother drink his entire pint, while she ladylike merely sipped about half of hers.

Another stomache pump each, and a couple of days of sleeping it off. She was about 4/5 then.

It's a wonder he survived her really. I will probaly think of some more. She was the original Naughtey Little Sister. I always got in trouble for it all tho, cos I was older and 'You was supposed to be watching them', lol I was only 3 years older.
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister has threatened me with a knife, has chased me round the house with a fire poker.....but the worst thing she ever did was tell a boyfriend of mine that I had slept with someone else.

Regardless of that we are quite close!
  • Options
    Butterfly8588Butterfly8588 Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister and I used to fight like cat and dog, I hate you and the occasional low flying object. Also she smeared a whole pot of vicks around the bathroom and blamed me, stabbed me in the hand with a fork, coerced me into singing the wrong words to a song in front of people, threw remotes at me etc etc.
    Much better now we're older!
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sister is 5 years older than me and she used to wind me up . I remember being about 7 and I remember just becoming so enraged with something she said I went over to her where she was lying beside the fire and dragged her by the hair to the other side of the room. I then ran upstairs and hid cos she was bigger than me lol
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    I did everything for my mum and my two older brothers did nothing. They stole my inheritance. They both still live in the family home. I got sweet FA. I haven't spoken to them for years, pair of arseholes.

That seems to happen alot nowadays :(
  • Options
    MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My older sister stuck a pencil into my lip and I had to have 4 stitches still have the scar, I was 4 and she was 6, she is now 61 and if you ask her about it she will still insist I fell on it .

Couple of years later we were playing in the garden she chased me inside the house, I slammed the door in her face, it was a glass door and she put her arm straight through it there was blood everywhere, I had the presence of mind to go and get our Uncle Grant who lived over the road and was an ambulance driver therefore saving her life not that she was grateful.

I also remember one fireworks night when she had mumps so we couldn't have a bonfire in the garden and had to have indoor ones I was very disappointed as they were awful.

OH YES, she tipped my tadpoles down a drain once
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    When I was about four I would pee behind the sofa and in the coal basket thing, and I would always say it was my brother who is 18 months younger, and he would get a right telling off :D Oh that was cruel of me.
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was five or six my older brother pushed me down our home stairs, and I broke my arm. :blush: