Huge Armageddon twist revealed - with new housemates [SPOILERS]

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I doubt it - most of them are too scared of her in there.

And it's face to face. They don't know she'd leave immediately. They'd think they'd have to face 4 days of her sniping at them.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best scenario is if the survivors of tonight aren't eligible to be nominated, that won't happen though.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Sounds like Ch5 are just cutting off their nose to spite their face to try and save this series.
    New housemates, instant eviction......talk about panic overload.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    And it's face to face. They don't know she'd leave immediately. They'd think they'd have to face 4 days of her sniping at them.

Catawauling as she does so well.......
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Best scenario is if the survivors of tonight aren't eligible to be nominated, that won't happen though.

I don't like all this messing with noms but it looks like we are stuck with it, so yes, that's a good idea.
  • KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

Yes I would like that.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woe betide BB if they are thinking of evicting someone without a public vote.

That's NEVER been done before, and for a good reason. :(

This is the one bit of this rumour that concerns me the most. It's one thing to edit and orchestrate to get what they want but quite another to just evict someone on the say so of the HMs. Even if it was those I don't like I still don't think it's a good idea
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate it when they bring in people already known to some of the HMs so I hope that part is not true.

But...I like the idea of live nominations and the person with the most being kicked out straight away! That would shock the HMs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They only have an hour for the Monday show. Makes me wonder about the eviction
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    This is the one bit of this rumour that concerns me the most. It's one thing to edit and orchestrate to get what they want but quite another to just evict someone on the say so of the HMs. Even if it was those I don't like I still don't think it's a good idea

I hope that bit is not true, but if it is I hope that as another poster suggested that those up for the public vote this week are immune from eviction. The irony of it especially Marlon would be quite funny. Because housemates would then have to choose someone they would not normally choose. Or they could say to the house that the housemate of their choice would be evicted straight away. But really that housemate is the start of Armagedon and he or she is safe in another room, shortly to be joined by another housemate who will be joining that person(pretend mid week eviction). I do not think they would risk a backlash if you are going to vote to save a housemate i.e Ashleigh by voting for another who is up for eviction, only to evict them two nights later. People would stop watching and voting, that would cost them revenue.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They only have an hour for the Monday show. Makes me wonder about the eviction

They probaly not fixed it yet obviously they wanted to keep it as secret for aslong as they can so putting a live show on the listings would arouse suspicion
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zero respect for the housemates wellbeing or whoever gets hurt in the fallout, as this lot don't need much encouragement to kick off

Total slap in the face to the viewing public as it is now who goes THEY decide and to hell with what the viewers think
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Zero respect for the housemates wellbeing or whoever gets hurt in the fallout, as this lot don't need much encouragement to kick off

Total slap in the face to the viewing public as it is now who goes THEY decide and to hell with what the viewers think

I doubt very much if they'll miss the chance of bringing in some voting revenue. They may well do as they did in BB6 when Vanessa was evicted - put them all up & open the lines on friday night & give the HMs the choice between the two with the highest public votes to evict.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like they want to lose viewers...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As if they haven't lost enough already.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Big brother has the right to change rules whenever they wish too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt very much if they'll miss the chance of bringing in some voting revenue. They may well do as they did in BB6 when Vanessa was evicted - put them all up & open the lines on friday night & give the HMs the choice between the two with the highest public votes to evict.

It's been confirmed, NO public vote on Monday

Highest number of nominations leaves immediately
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    millysshaw wrote: »
    I hope that bit is not true, but if it is I hope that as another poster suggested that those up for the public vote this week are immune from eviction. The irony of it especially Marlon would be quite funny. Because housemates would then have to choose someone they would not normally choose. Or they could say to the house that the housemate of their choice would be evicted straight away. But really that housemate is the start of Armagedon and he or she is safe in another room, shortly to be joined by another housemate who will be joining that person(pretend mid week eviction). I do not think they would risk a backlash if you are going to vote to save a housemate i.e Ashleigh by voting for another who is up for eviction, only to evict them two nights later. People would stop watching and voting, that would cost them revenue.

If they know who ever is going to be evicted they will IMHO try and eliminate who they perceive is the competition. Therefore I expect Chris will be the one they choose to evict especially if he does well in tonight's eviction.

Let's hope they are just evicted into another room with the three newbies who then have power over the house. Even if it was Helen or Steven who I can't stand I would hate for them to be evicted without a public vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    It's been confirmed, NO public vote on Monday

Highest number of nominations leaves immediately

Leaves to go where though? Doesn't mean they will actually leave the house and leave the game. It maybe a fake eviction.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »
    Big brother has the right to change rules whenever they wish too

And viewers have the right to switch off whenever they want to...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And viewers have the right to switch off whenever they want to...

That is there choice
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    But would Helen get enough nominations? Even Ashleigh might go for Ash & Kimberly instead.

I think given a one off opportunity to vote for Helen, most would take it, even Jale and Kimberly. They would be mad not to.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leaves to go where though? Doesn't mean they will actually leave the house and leave the game. It maybe a fake eviction.

If the 3 new housemates are proper housemates then they need a cull to get the numbers down before the final. Fake evictions would not help.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    If they REALLY ARE planning to do an eviction without a public vote, then we should start emailing and tweeting Five to tell them we do NOT want this.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me.