Options

Pwincess Price has her own 'designer bag' for her dummy

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
Forum Member
what ever next

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a151602/price-toddler-has-designer-handbag.html

this is the 1st time ive done a thread on here :D

Comments

• Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And with luck, the last......

Just kidding!!

I wonder if Vicky Beckham would done the same if she had a daughter....
  • Options
    ladybelladybel Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    haha, I had literally just copied that link to post it myself :)

flipping ridiculous if you ask me. Didn't Mrs Price-Andre also once say that Princess thingammy only ever wears clothes once and she chucks them away? How utterly obscene is that?
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    It's all quite sad..
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised she needs a bag a both her and Junior seen to dummies permanently rammed in their gobs.
  • Options
    gipsycalistagipsycalista Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Oh no another subject for OK -Pwincess's pwiceless purses.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure I heard that Katie/Jordan had already bought her daughter a car(s?). Absolutely ridiculous.

Plus I can never get over the fact that they called their son 'Junior' which to me means second sort of thing but their daughter gets Princess!! The boy could be psychologically damaged for life and feel second best:eek: Has Junior had cars etc bought for him? I don't know the answer but if he hasn't it's favouritism pure and simple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How the hell is princess getting these photoshoots..:eek:
  • Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She only does it because she wants people to talk about her.

I thought it was ridiculous that DS thought it was newsworthy, but if people are eager to post links to it, then she'll keep on at it.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Pwincess Price has her own 'designer bag' for her dummy

A designer bag for Peter ,eh? ;)
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Sparkle* wrote: »
    She only does it because she wants people to talk about her.

I thought it was ridiculous that DS thought it was newsworthy, but if people are eager to post links to it, then she'll keep on at it.
    The more she talks, the more we take the piss out of her.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am surprised the baby doesn't have her fathers surname
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Princess Price :D
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor girl, I hope her parents can afford 99 more designer bags to go with the 100 pairs of shoes she allegedly has :(
  • Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    The more she talks, the more we take the piss out of her.

She'd hate it more if she was ignored.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    I am surprised the baby doesn't have her fathers surname
    I'm pretty sure she is actually called Princess Tiamaii Andre. And i'm sure i also read she's got over one hundred pairs of shoes as well as a (real) VW Beetle. But what do u expect with parents who bleach a 3 year olds hair?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    newwoman wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure she is actually called Princess Tiamaii Andre. And i'm sure i also read she's got over one hundred pairs of shoes as well as a (real) VW Beetle. But what do u expect with parents who bleach a 3 year olds hair?

The poor kid will be bald by the time she's 10..
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they bleach Juniors hair too![URL="http:///Junior Andre Pictures - Katie Price And Family Out And About In Beverly Hills - Zimbio.webarchive/Junior Andre Pictures - Katie Price And Family Out And About In Beverly Hills - Zimbio.webarchive[/URL]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's that bad, they're spoiling her, it's hardly neglect. She is their only daughter. If I had one and had as much money as they do, I'd probably do the same :o
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    summerain wrote: »
    I don't think it's that bad, they're spoiling her, it's hardly neglect. She is their only daughter. If I had one and had as much money as they do, I'd probably do the same :o

I dont know I think they might be going to far with her. She could grow up to be a very selfish person. Who has no feelings for others. Image will be the only thing that matters to her.

I can see another "Peaches Geldof" "Paris Hilton" on the Horizon.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaawww, that's so sweet :rolleyes: Let's hope she won't drink like her mother, too.
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right ok, hair bleaching aside is this (story) really that bad?

My little girl, who has just turned three has handbags and if I had the same kind of money they'd probably be designer (although the story said she was actually given it so that is kind of irrelevant).

My little girl also had about five million pairs of shoes when she was a baby too. It doesn't make me a bad mother, shallow or even worthy of a DS story :rolleyes:

And to whoever mentioned her being drunk what on earth has that got to do with it? There was one story in Heat magazine (of all places) about Katie being drunk, she is a human being and allowed to go out, does it automatically mean her parenting skills are nul and void? I didn't realise being a mother meant you weren't allowed a social life.....

I'm also unaware of there being a link between bleaching hair and becoming "severly" disabled (??) which I'm pretty sure one poster was trying to insinuate. I think it's completely wrong to bleach a child's hair but I don't understand why Harvey has been brought into this particular discussion.

And finally can we please stop bringing the children's looks into this, I actually think it's sick to criticize a child's appearance.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I'm sure I heard that Katie/Jordan had already bought her daughter a car(s?). Absolutely ridiculous.

Plus I can never get over the fact that they called their son 'Junior' which to me means second sort of thing but their daughter gets Princess!! The boy could be psychologically damaged for life and feel second best:eek: Has Junior had cars etc bought for him? I don't know the answer but if he hasn't it's favouritism pure and simple.

From what I have seen on the odd occasion I have watched their show (there is only so long I can stomach her monotonous whine) Junior is very much a Daddy's boy and KP doesn't seem to have forgiven him for being born male when she obviously wanted her second child to be a girl. He is a lovely little chap too.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    A designer bag for Peter ,eh? ;)

Not quite what I'd call Katie ;)
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    I dont know I think they might be going to far with her. She could grow up to be a very selfish person. Who has no feelings for others. Image will be the only thing that matters to her.

I can see another "Peaches Geldof" "Paris Hilton" on the Horizon.

How can you possibly say that?!

And how do you even know how Peaches and Paris behave?

How do you know that Paris and Peaches were spoilt?

Maybe if they do behave badly they are just bad people and has nothing to do with their respective parents' wealth?

Maybe Peaches is not the way she is because she was spoilt (because maybe she wasn't) but because she's seen a lot of misery and disfunction?

Maybe you're an ultra talented fortune teller I don't know, but how can you possibly know all this stuff??
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a very odd looking child. :o