Are they going to nominate Lauren again?

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
I don't see any change in the "dislike" for Lauren, so what do you think, are the same six house mates going to nominate Lauren again, or are they going to go for someone the public hasn't saved yet?

I think Deana and Becky might change their nominations, because they might have changed their minds about Lauren, but I have no clue about Ashleigh.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they all heard deaana and lydia chants, im guessing they will all vote for those two
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lydia will be campaigning hard this weekend to get Deana nominated. Conor, Arron and Luke S will need no convincing and Lauren will go along with the boys .

So Deana is a definite.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think Lydia will be campaigning hard this weekend to get Deana nominated. Conor, Arron and Luke S will need no convincing and Lauren will go along with the boys .

So Deana is a definite.

True. Didn't Deana nominate Lauren, though, so I see her somewhat paying it back.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So Deana is a definite.

Don't think there's any chance of Lauren nominating Lydia or Deana.

She'll go for Ashleigh and Caroline.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Deana probably won't nominate Lauren again, Sara probably won't after crying about it last week, the Caroline/Becky/Scott alliance is over (Caroline might still vote for Lauren though) and Ashleigh...will still vote for her.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Deana probably won't nominate Lauren again, Sara probably won't after crying about it last week, the Caroline/Becky/Scott alliance is over (Caroline might still vote for Lauren though) and Ashleigh...will still vote for her.

BIB: is it? I'm totally out of the loop. :(
  • townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is between:

lauren
    Deana
    Luke S
    Rebecca
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think there's any chance of Lauren nominating Lydia or Deana.

She'll go for Ashleigh and Caroline.

On last night's BBOTS Conor was crowing about the chants the HMs heard last night (not that there were any get Deana out chants). He was telling Lauren how right he was about Deana and Lydia and the public had proved him right, Lauren nodded in agreement.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at this stage they are all afraid to be up against someone who has been saved by the public
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On last night's BBOTS Conor was crowing about the chants the HMs heard last night (not that there were any get Deana out chants). He was telling Lauren how right he was about Deana and Lydia and the public had proved him right, Lauren nodded in agreement.

If Conor could remember last year, he would remember that his BB hero Jay who was cheered by the crowd, lost to Aaron who was soundly booed throughout the series:D
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    at this stage they are all afraid to be up against someone who has been saved by the public

It's been that way the first 2 weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I would've thought Lydia, Deana, Caroline, Luke S and Becky are more likely to be in the mix than Lauren, but there's every chance she could be up again. But I doubt it'll be just two up this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    If Conor could remember last year, he would remember that his BB hero Jay who was cheered by the crowd, lost to Aaron who was soundly booed throughout the series:D

To be fair I didn't think his argument stood up very well, after all Lauren didn't exactly get a good reception and she survived.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

Hope so. Lauren is the only one I can honestly say I like, or have any interest in, this year.
  • townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can reveal next week's nominations:

Adam 0
    Arron 1
    Ashleigh 2
    Caroline 4
    Connor 0
    Deana 7
    Lauren 1
    Luke A 2
    Luke S 4
    Lydia 4
    Rebecca 3
    Sara 0
    Scott 0
    Shievonne 0

Deana v Caroline v Luke S v Lydia
  • LarryHillingtonLarryHillington Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They heard her being booed so I think they will.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah, I've not seen last nights BOTS yet, thanks.

Still think Lauren will pick 2 from Ashleigh, Caroline and Sara though.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    townrain wrote: »
    Deana v Caroline v Luke S v Lydia
    That would be good because then it really would be a vote to save. When it's one-on-one the winner gets his own votes plus the votes of the viewers who hate their opponent.

I think Lauren will still get voted for because, like Brian and Emma on BBBOTS, everybody thinks Benedict lost on Friday because he was hated rather than Lauren won because she was popular.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheivonne and Ashleigh talking about nominations and then getting it announced to the house will ensure that Lydia and Deana are up
  • Miss_SMiss_S Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lauren will probably get a few votes but not enough to put her up again.