Gina's blog - The ramblings of a stupid rich idiot

Comments

• VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well lets hope Gina is still in the BBH as I saw her double in Westfield today shopping....lots of us turned to look to see if it was her and bb let her out.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Virgo wrote: »
    Well lets hope Gina is still in the BBH as I saw her double in Westfield today shopping....lots of us turned to look to see if it was her and bb let her out.

She's got a twin:eek::D
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this forum, one thread condemning her for being rich, the other saying she is fake and not rich.

I'm not a fan of wasteful spending and excess, but to either his own. The fact is if Gina spends that kind of money a month, it's her money not mine and I lose or gain nothing. Obviously someone earned it so what else are they supposed to do with money if not spend it.

Honestly, I think people who have such animosity towards Gina are jealous of her. People just love to hate her and it kills them she does not let it get to her. People would rather have her in a fetal position crying because no one likes her.

Real wealth or imagined, obviously there's some bit of money or access to good things flowing her way. She may have questionable taste in makeup or hair color, but that's just superficial.

Get over it people. What if she's from the council estates - who cares? Why the need to expose her as poor?
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mindbear wrote: »
    Yeah, she's spoilt, materialistic, vain, lacking in intellect, and you know there's only a certain amount of money in the country and the economy, and therefore people are not getting the care they need, the elderly, the disabled, people are waiting too long for operations and dying before they happen? It's because people like her and her family hold so much wealth that it can't be distributed and the country suffers. Is she contributing ANYTHING to the world? Anything of any use? I would say not.

What a load of crap. You're just looking for a way to vent your shortcomings and frustrations. Do you hate all celebrities, musicians, business leaders, etc? What about the Mercedes owner - how dare them drive a merc when a child in India needs food.

Wake up - we don't live in a time of financial equality - sad, but true.

You should really find out why you're so hateful towards a person you will never meet or know and blaming them for not solving the world's problem.

Question: when you took a shower this morning(assuming you did), do you realize how much water you wasted when there are babies dying because they don't have access to clean drinking water?
  • leanleftleanleft Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    The only thing I find odd is that in half the photos she seems to be wearing the same black dress. I would just think with all the money she would have a lot more clothes in her wardrobe.

Although to be fair, I have a ton of clothes but tend to wear the same jeans and shirt over and over again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    MySkass wrote: »
    What about the Mercedes owner - how dare them drive a merc when a child in India needs food.

That's a good question. I recommend that you read this.
  • leanleftleanleft Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    And a pic with her and Ben Duncan from one of the BB seasons (yes, I forgot already)

http://iamginario.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/langham.html
  • troystontroyston Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does the mum do? What's the business? I can't remember any details in the Daily Mail article about her.
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can you imagine the look on the poor lads face who puts the graft in on her just because shes rich, pulls her and she tells him shes not.
    he'd probably bolt out the door.
  • MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MySkass wrote: »
    What a load of crap. You're just looking for a way to vent your shortcomings and frustrations. Do you hate all celebrities, musicians, business leaders, etc? What about the Mercedes owner - how dare them drive a merc when a child in India needs food.

Wake up - we don't live in a time of financial equality - sad, but true.

You should really find out why you're so hateful towards a person you will never meet or know and blaming them for not solving the world's problem.

Question: when you took a shower this morning(assuming you did), do you realize how much water you wasted when there are babies dying because they don't have access to clean drinking water?

My shortcomings? What an ugly way to express yourself. It's attitudes like yours that make change in this country, and world, even less attainable.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, she's spoilt, materialistic, vain, lacking in intellect, and you know there's only a certain amount of money in the country and the economy, and therefore people are not getting the care they need, the elderly, the disabled, people are waiting too long for operations and dying before they happen? It's because people like her and her family hold so much wealth that it can't be distributed and the country suffers. Is she contributing ANYTHING to the world? Anything of any use? I would say not.

Why lay the problems of the world at her door?

I believe in equality, but that means equal opportunity, not redistribution of wealth.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Amazing! the weight of the world should be on Gina's shoulders, not the politicians of the world?

I think thats far to much responsibility to give to a 24 year old.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leanleft wrote: »
    And a pic with her and Ben Duncan from one of the BB seasons (yes, I forgot already)

http://iamginario.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/langham.html

Oh! was he rich?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    troyston wrote: »
    What does the mum do? What's the business? I can't remember any details in the Daily Mail article about her.

Apparently she is a benefits cheat.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I don't really care if Gina is rich or poor but I do have a problem with Big Brother sending an actor in to portray a rich person. You know that BB did background checks & knows the true nature of this person.

I know we've always had a group of wannabees that are interested in "fame" & I'm sure there is a twisting of the truth but they've never been presented to the public quite so blatantly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina at Sargent Johnson Beharry VC wedding.

http://iamginario.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/corporal-johnson-beharry-wedding.html

Nice pics.:)
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think you can say can you seeing as you dont know her.:confused:

You have no idea if she has helped someone,saved a life,donated or worked for charity,cared for someone sick or disabled,gave money and stopped someone sleeping on the street..you really know nothing about her life other than the very public side of her life you have read about.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I don't care about her finances. I don't find her entertaining in the least. I can imagine the dirty mac brigade perving over her boobs shoved up under her chin and on show all the time, but she does and says little to entertain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Gina is one person who could definitely benefit from a make under. Her boobs pushed together like that looks painful and, to be honest, just not attractive. She is a cute girl under all that makeup and OTT dress sense and I think whatever the truth about her financial situation she is probably full of self doubt.
  • MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say, I find it odd to assume I'm saying she should be responsible for change. She's a symptom of whats wrong with how the country is run. I also doubt very much she's cared for anyone sick or disabled, what with it being something I do myself, you certainly don't shy away from doing housework, frankly you're doing well if you spend a day not cleaning human excrement, so anything else is fun in comparison. I mean, make up wipes wouldn't be a thing i'd think to complain about frankly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is what is wrong with society today
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    rockandry wrote: »
    she is what is wrong with society today

Oh dear me, I despair. So wrong, so very wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is it only me who thinks she is not in the least bit attractive all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear me, I despair. So wrong, so very wrong.

A lot of people aspire to live the life of reily and buy things all the time and not work, not the real world
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Contender for the dullest blog in the whole blogosphere, I was nodding off halfway down the first page. :-/