Who nominated the twins?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »
    I don't care of Mickey Mouse nominated them. Just glad they're up!! This could be our only chance to get rid of them!!

Too right!!
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hold Dexter fully responsible. Even if he didn't nominate them .... still his fault ;)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Did you see them in the treehouse talking to Sophie on BOTS last night? They had the right hump they had been nominated!

So its fine that Dexter is up every week but heaven forbid its finally your turn.................:rolleyes:

I can never understand the mentality of some of these people. They get all uppity about being nominated and seem to forget they have nominated other people.:confused:
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see them in the treehouse talking to Sophie on BOTS last night? They had the right hump they had been nominated!

So its fine that Dexter is up every week but heaven forbid its finally your turn.................:rolleyes:

I NEVER get people like that, its OK for them to nominate people, but when its their turn...?!

They DO realise that they do noms to? GOD I cant wait to see their faces when they go, will prob blame dexter!! Of course everything is his fault! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newgirl55 wrote: »
    I NEVER get people like that, its OK for them to nominate people, but when its their turn...?!

They DO realise that they do noms to? GOD I cant wait to see their faces when they go, will prob blame dexter!! Of course everything is his fault! :rolleyes:

They have gone through 4 weeks of never being up! Pretty good going! Do they actually think they were NEVER going to be up? Well perhaps they did if they expected to get to the final.

What was it they said about Wolfy? One thing we can't stand is arrogance...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    They have gone through 4 weeks of never being up! Pretty good going! Do they actually think they were NEVER going to be up? Well perhaps they did if they expected to get to the final.

What was it they said about Wolfy? One thing we can't stand is arrogance...:rolleyes:

I am glad they are up now I hope they are evicted out
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Remember last week Jackorjoe said that Joeorjack was two stone heavier than him? I cannot for the life of me see which one is two stone heavier.

One is definitely fatter than the other but it doesn't look like 2 stone of a difference.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    Gina? Dexter? Probably one more.

I don't know who it was but bless their hearts;) Can we please get rid of them now?:o
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I would laugh if it turned out everyone had nominated them.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan, Gina and Charlie, I'll buy you all a drink :D
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan gina and possibly dexter - but hoping everyone did lol