Options

What New Years resolution would you suggest to a celeb for 2014?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    DAILY MAIL - STOP CREATING SIX ARTICLES A DAY ABOUT THE KARDASHIANS.

KELLY BROOK - GET A LIFE AND STOP DATING A MAN EVERY 5 SECONDS AND THEN SPLITTING UP WITH THEM.

JUSTIN BIEBER - PLEASE DISAPPEAR.

ONE DIRECTION - PLEASE RETIRE FROM MAKING AWFUL DRIVEL YOU CALL "MUSIC".

*Rant Mode Over* :)
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where to start..........?

I'll narrow it down. I want anyone/everyone from scripted reality to permanently disappear.

I can cope with IACGMOH and CBB because there are usually a few who are 'known' but dross about nobodies and their tedious antics for the cameras drive me bonkers.

I'd love them all to resolve to disappear....permanently.

Also nobody from scripted reality shows to appear on I'm A Celebrity or CBB
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Peter Andre - Stop making reality show after reality show, telling me how much you loves your damn children ffs.

Peter has already said he is not doing anymore Peter Andre: My Life (the last series was the final one) so you have already got your wish. Whether he will keep this promise is another thing entirely
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ He's ruled out another 'Peter Andre' show but that doesn't mean he's not going to make a new, nauseating 'Peter and Emily' series.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member

Peter has already said he is not doing anymore Peter Andre: My Life (the last series was the final one) so you have already got your wish. Whether he will keep this promise is another thing entirely

Oh, right.

Sorry for not being in the know when it comes to crappy shows, I guess. :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ He's ruled out another 'Peter Andre' show but that doesn't mean he's not going to make a new, nauseating 'Peter and Emily' series.

I'm sure he'll be 'forced' to make another show due to 'overwhelming public demand'
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll be 'forced' to make another show due to 'overwhelming public demand'

Those 600 fans won't let it lie:D