Favourite Final?

Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My favourite has to be Series 6 - you had the likes of Ashleigh and Pudsey, Jonathan & Charlotte, Loveable Rogues, OMA etc. Alesha and David had breathed new life into the show at that point and I just remember being really delighted with the result!

I also didn't mind last year's, although I understand 2009 is probably the peak for many.

How about you?

Favourite Final? 75 votes

Series One (Paul Potts) - 2007
5% 4 votes
Series Two (George Sampson) - 2008
6% 5 votes
Series Three (Diversity) - 2009
33% 25 votes
Series Four (Spelbound) - 2010
8% 6 votes
Series Five (Jai McDowall) - 2011
1% 1 vote
Series Six (Ashleigh and Pudsey) - 2012
22% 17 votes
Series Seven (Attraction) - 2013
6% 5 votes
Series Eight (Collabro) - 2014
16% 12 votes

Comments

• EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and last year and this year
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    My favourite has to be Series 6 - you had the likes of Ashleigh and Pudsey, Jonathan & Charlotte, Loveable Rogues, OMA etc. Alesha and David had breathed new life into the show at that point and I just remember being really delighted with the result!

I also didn't mind last year's, although I understand 2009 is probably the peak for many.

How about you?

They along with diversity are two winners i rooted for so i did like both series.
    From a personal point i got engaged the night of the series 6 final so i will always remember that one so that is probably one of my faves as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This year was definitely not the best final This year was dreadful!
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I absolutely loved this years final and I don't know why! :D
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    last year - attraction were amazing and the year spellbound won
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2009 was my favourite so many brilliant acts although i still think stavros flatley should of won
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Funny how ALL the winners are male (except for Ashleigh and Pudsey, but then again the main part of that act is an animal, and even that was male).
  • EmolgaEmolga Posts: 47,261
    Forum Member

How about you?

I've enjoyed all of them, and even though I haven't always been a fan of the winner, the auditions have always been fun to watch.

If I had to choose one series that stood out, I'd probably choose the third series. I still remember watching SuBo's audition (hard to believe it was over five years ago now...), and I thought Diversity were amazing too.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spin180 wrote: »
    Funny how ALL the winners are male (except for Ashleigh and Pudsey, but then again the main part of that act is an animal, and even that was male).

Spellbound had a few girls but i get what you mean and when it was down to the final 2 i wanted lucy to win so she could kinda make history
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh and pudseys year , purely because i think they were the best winner in the shows history
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    You people must have sad lives if this is all you do!
  • Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Series 8 was the closest, but kind of dampened by a slightly mediocre series.
    I'm gonna give it so series 7 because the acts were my favourite, and the guest stars, and the judges.
  • DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    You people must have sad lives if this is all you do!

I have no idea why you would want to comment on something that you think is 'sad'. :confused: Miss Attention Seeker 2014, please step forward.
    Forum Member
    I absolutely loved this years final and I don't know why! :D

Why on earth did I say that?! :D

Looking back on it now, I'd say 2009 final was the best.
    Forum Member
    DingDong08 wrote: »
    I have no idea why you would want to comment on something that you think is 'sad'. :confused: Miss Attention Seeker 2014, please step forward.

Don't you mean 2015?! :D
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved so many listed. But i chose Attraction :)