Options

How many mothers can watch their son have sex

vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know I would have to switch the TV of or close my eyes and would not even comment on it. Steve mother made me cringe listening to her. It so unusual and makes me think like son like mother. She was so proud of it, Steven already planned to do it, he'll be the lady and the bottle thats all they will be remember for, open and sex on tv

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strange woman, revelling in the second-hand "fame" of her son.

I managed to raise my children to be grown ups, independent of me and with private lives.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    It is something I would not want to see and I certainly would not encourage him to do it on tv.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it has already been established they are a rather odd family :cool:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I think it has already been established they are a rather odd family :cool:

Indeed
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    I would love to have been a fly on the wall when mum, dad, granny, brother, sister (the whole facial family) were watching that!!:blush::blush:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My son has been known to be a bit of a lothario, I will admit to that.

But by the Power of Grayskull if he EVER did anything like that in public to bring shame on me and himself in fact, as big as he is, he'd get my hand across the back of his legs quick smart LOL!

;-):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His mother does seem a bit strange along with her worry of a son. Odd family.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    rolergirl wrote: »
    I would love to have been a fly on the wall when mum, dad, granny, brother, sister (the whole facial family) were watching that!!:blush::blush:

I bet they weren't blushing:D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    It is bizarre. :o
    I imagine the whole family sitting together to watch him, buffing their nails, wearing face packs ,and cheering him on and shouting instructions.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine the whole family sitting together to watch him, buffing their nails, wearing face packs ,and cheering him on and shouting instructions.

Lets hope they weren't singing the Hokey Cokey ;-)

:)
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Left hand down a bit........:o
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Left hand down a bit........:o

Gwarn my son! :o
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to fast forward it, very pronto & he is not even my son :blush::blush::o
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Jesus it's all so grubby. Hideous the pair of them:(
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    She'd be more appalled by his eating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfN0QDN9FIw
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,495
    Forum Member

Explaining to nana what finger blasting is. :o
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Mothers watching sons having sex! Now there's something I didn't expect to see on here or this series? :o

I think the mere thought of my mum watching me on tv (or anywhere else for that matter) fills me with horror and would an instant 'close it' moment for the lucky lady (or robot) in question.

I never thought I'd ever say these words in my life, but 'Lee Ryan had the right idea'..when it came to keeping certain things off camera (oh and not forgetting his masterful use of taps running too). Never let it be said that he is a total idiot. ;-)

• Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I am pretty liberal but mother watching son have sex is a fetish too far for me. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Well, I have to do it tonight, because we are going to see my son in a play where he has a sex scene - but that's not quite the same lol.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    cbraa wrote: »
    Well, I have to do it tonight, because we are going to see my son in a play where he has a sex scene - but that's not quite the same lol.

Whatever you do, leave the theatre binoculars at home and remember, no flash photography please! :D

Just kidding and enjoy the show. (but not too much :p).
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So funny:D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't even like watching strangers do it on TV, not because I'm a prude, but it doesn't entertain me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    My son has been known to be a bit of a lothario, I will admit to that.

But by the Power of Grayskull if he EVER did anything like that in public to bring shame on me and himself in fact, as big as he is, he'd get my hand across the back of his legs quick smart LOL!

;-):)

:D:D Same here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He could at least have turned to the camera and said: "Mum, I hope you're watching this..."
  • Options
    Kirsty ScotKirsty Scot Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my sons is an actor and this is a subject I have thought about, in fact my son knows that I could not watch him even though I know it's acting. I had to turn away when he had to kiss someone on stage I felt voyuristic :blush: