Has a DS forum user ever gone on BB?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
Forum Member
....?

Comments

• SelenaSelena Posts: 29,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lesley Brain and Jonty from BB8 sometimes posts on here.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep....... The irrepressible dark horse.

Oh and Ian from bb usa
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Terry from Big Brother 2012 America was previously a poster here. I think he gave us a couple of shout outs on their live feed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    apparently rachel rice was a user before she entered bb
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there talk that Rachel was an fm before she went on?

I bet there's been a few!

If I went on BB I would NEVER tell you lot!
  • Callum_BrownCallum_Brown Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lesley Brain posts sometimes - username Bella Boffin.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus did but I think it was post Bb.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron
    Rachel Rice
    BB14 USA winner Ian
    Lesley BB8
    Victor BB5
    That fellow who lost out to Rebecca in BB13
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,844
    Forum Member
    A former HM appeared last year I think it was. He offered to answer questions and he did. The posts were long and detailed and seemed plausible. I think he might have found the task rather more time consuming than he had bargained for. Can't for the life of me remember who it was now.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A former HM appeared last year I think it was. He offered to answer questions and he did. The posts were long and detailed and seemed plausible. I think he might have found the task rather more time consuming than he had bargained for. Can't for the life of me remember who it was now.

Aden ....
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    I bet there are a tonne of them who post/have posted that we have no idea about.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,844
    Forum Member
    Aden ....

Well done you. That's the fella. I am hopeless at remembering former housemates. I have usually forgotten them by the Sunday after final night.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan use to post here before X Factor and Big Brother I read somewhere
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think one of those trannies with their tongue sticking out might have been Veri or Wonkeydonkey.

I'm not sure.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aden ....
    Aaron did too.

Leslie Brain posts on here, not sure if she did before she went on BB though. Victor also posts, same for him though, not sure if he was an FM before BB.
  • FoxyRoxiFoxyRoxi Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to remember a poster was in the bbots audience one time, he told us what he would be wearing so we could find him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    I think one of those trannies with their tongue sticking out might have been Veri or Wonkeydonkey.

I'm not sure.
    :) Best to be sure.

I got pretty close for BB7 and fought over a reel of sellotape with Imogen in a secret location (windowless conference room in some London hotel or other) and lost, clearly. My sex tape is much better though.
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »

I got pretty close for BB7 and fought over a reel of sellotape with Imogen in a secret location (windowless conference room in some London hotel or other) and lost, clearly. My sex tape is much better though.

lucky escape for you
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    There was some talk that Aaron had been a user on here prior to his year and that he posted in defense of Bea in BB10. He was supposedly a friend of hers. I can't remember the username that was bandied about, but I remember checking the posts and that poster had been on here, prior to Aarons appearance on BB, asking a lot of viewer orientated questions.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Wasn't there talk that Rachel was an fm before she went on?

I bet there's been a few!

If I went on BB I would NEVER tell you lot!

I would, my gameplan would be to annoy DS as much as possible, that way i know i would do well :D
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »

BIB - Excuse me for not understanding what exactly is a fight over a reel of sellotape. Did you get the sellotape or did Imogen? How was that part of an audition process?

Link to your sex tape please.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBs 7 and 8 found pre-fame Rylan as a DS member pretending to be someone else with the spammy inside scoop on a hot new replacement housemate called Ryan. He's young, he's hip, he's best friends with Makosi and Vanetha etc.

Years later he finally made it.
    Rylan use to post here before X Factor and Big Brother I read somewhere

I missed your post. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    There was some talk that Aaron had been a user on here prior to his year and that he posted in defense of Bea in BB10. He was supposedly a friend of hers. I can't remember the username that was bandied about, but I remember checking the posts and that poster had been on here, prior to Aarons appearance on BB, asking a lot of viewer orientated questions.

Oooo h yeah I remember that! Tbh he's never mentioned knowing her since has he so know way of knowing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I would, my gameplan would be to annoy DS as much as possible, that way i know i would do well :D

My plan would be to try to be the perfect DS HM (which I think is nigh on mpossible)

Then skulk back on here and talk about me with none of you knowing! :-p