Winston's Tweets

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
The tweets Winston got in the task the other day told him to ditch the boyband, and that him and Danielle are cringe.

Since then he has dumped Marlon and changed his mind about fancying Danielle.

Hmmm

Comments

• scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now he just needs to remove Ash;s head and stick it to his shoulders
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    now he just needs to remove Ash;s head and stick it to his shoulders

better not. his face is better than ash's Idk what that tweeter was thinking.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThatJosh wrote: »
    better not. his face is better than ash's Idk what that tweeter was thinking.

Hes face is ugly, Ash is much more better looking and his personality is better than Winstons. Winston is so desperate to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    The tweets Winston got in the task the other day told him to ditch the boyband, and that him and Danielle are cringe.

Hmmm
    I thought exactly the same when he was asked in the task if he fancied Danielle!

He said she was attractive and could see himself with her before the task!

He's not very subtle, bloody oaf
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that it is news that winston wants to win.

It is pretty obvious, and he's certainly not the only hardball player this year.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »

Hmmm

I can't believe you are being so cynical about the 99% of the time simpleton and 1% of the time 'shows his true colours' Winston! >:( I mean how very dare you criticise the TOWIE wannabe, BB legend. He is no 'friend' of Marlons (a bus driver has yet another 'victim' under his wheels), and Danielle, Tamara or anyone else for that matter, are merely disposable means to an end.

A cynical man might think he's playing a rather obvious game that he might hope the BB voting audience might be aware of and not totally fall for..

STOP PRESS alert- it seems to be working so perhaps not so thick after all.... which kinda back up the OP's stance and my own,

Unlike Loseton's brain, the 'let's pretend to be really thick card' yet again seems to be working.

IMO this is a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I can't believe you are being so cynical about the 99% of the time simpleton and 1% of the time 'shows his true colours' Winston! >:( I mean how very dare you criticise the TOWIE wannabe, BB legend. He is no 'friend' of Marlons (a bus driver has yet another 'victim' under his wheels), and Danielle, Tamara or anyone else for that matter, are merely disposable means to an end.

A cynical man might think he's playing a rather obvious game that he might hope the BB voting audience might be aware of and not totally fall for..

STOP PRESS alert- it seems to be working so perhaps not so thick after all.... which kinda back up the OP's stance and my own,

Unlike Loseton's brain, the 'let's pretend to be really thick card' yet again seems to be working.

IMO this is a shame.

That's all very well, but despite the many, many posts on here claiming that Winston is pretending to be really thick, he simply hasn't. There are no incidents and no evidence - he is not actually playing out to the stereotype but people can't see it.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    That's all very well, but despite the many, many posts on here claiming that Winston is pretending to be really thick, he simply hasn't. There are no incidents and no evidence - he is not actually playing out to the stereotype but people can't see it.

We can and he is.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We can and he is.;-)

I've asked for examples before on other threads and got zero response though - there is a reason for that.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Menk wrote: »

Well this isn't true is it.

Not sure I can be bothered to search my own history or regurgitate it out again. (and I can't speak for anyone else here) but I've certainly given both incidents and evidence before.

If you don't want to see it or have a different opinion then that's one thing, but to say no one has every provided any incidents or evidence is totally wrong.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not sure I can be bothered to search my own history or regurgitate it out again. (and I can't speak for anyone else here) but I've certainly given both incidents and evidence before.

If you don't want to see it or have a different opinion then that's one thing, but to say no one has every provided any incidents or evidence is totally wrong.

Thank You;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ok no-one has ever provided incidents or evidence when I have asked.

And so it goes on.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IMO this is a shame.

He's playing a blinder, I'll give him that.....
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm peeved off that he has backed away from Danielle, they were one of the funniest 'moments' of the series.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it was shown, when Winston passed on the info to the House about the tweet saying - he was the winner- he omitted to mention that it was conditional on Ash's head being on his shoulders :D:D

Of course, he wants to win - don't they all ??? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston seems more suited to the stereo type we see on GS, flexing the guns and full of himself, perhaps he wants a career in starting a show Essex Shore, or Gormless Shore
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    It's probably just a coincidence the Marlon thing but yeah I don't think he will be trying it on with Danielle again.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said in the couples question & answer thingy, that he didn't fancy Danielle. That was clearly a lie !! His answer was based on the, ' cringe' twitter comment.

Even, Jale looked amazed at his reply !

He is, ' Game playing' - probably, more than most of them :D

Good luck to him, though. He is quite endearing- but......not my winner :p