Disagree :o:o>:(>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Good call to even up the sides.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Jale's a bit big to get up Helen arse, even though it's had things up it and it's the second nicest arse in the house.
  • Options
    vikesukvikesuk Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a quote from a housemate - one which I agreed with, Jale went from a near fave to voted out by the GBPublic. I was sorely disappointed the presenters didn't tell her that was why she was evicted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Jale's a bit big to get up Helen arse, even though it's had things up it and it's the second nicest arse in the house.

That's a bit of an anal perspective on matters - ask Wayne

At the interviews the Jale even said the kool kids were her kinda peeeps - dumb girl, they call you whale Jale
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    vikesuk wrote: »
    That's a bit of an anal perspective on matters
    I'm nothing if not analytical.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Disagree.

She got evicted because there's a guy who makes money from his BB website on twitter called BBXtra who gets dumbo's to spend a fortune voting out who he want's then he takes the credit :D
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    It was a quote from a housemate - one which I agreed with, Jale went from a near fave to voted out by the GBPublic. I was sorely disappointed the presenters didn't tell her that was why she was evicted.

I know it was sooooo annoying when they didn't say 'you made friends with Helen after she'd been horrible to you. Why?' And when they didn't say 'do you think that is why you were evicted?' Mm then again . . .:cool:
  • Options
    Jen_PageJen_Page Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I know it was sooooo annoying when they didn't say 'you made friends with Helen after she'd been horrible to you. Why?' And when they didn't say 'do you think that is why you were evicted?' Mm then again . . .:cool:

Why is that such a crime? The way I see it Jale has to live in that house 24/7 so she decided it was best to make her peace rather than have constant arguments and bitching in the house which would affect everyone. Doesn't mean she has to agree with Helen but she at least tried to see Helen from a different point of view in order to settle their differences. In my book it was a sensible and rather mature move. Others may say disagree and call it arse licking but that's my perspective.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Jen_Page wrote: »
    Why is that such a crime? The way I see it Jale has to live in that house 24/7 so she decided it was best to make her peace rather than have constant arguments and bitching in the house which would affect everyone. Doesn't mean she has to agree with Helen but she at least tried to see Helen from a different point of view in order to settle their differences. In my book it was a sensible and rather mature move. Others may say disagree and call it arse licking but that's my perspective.

Never change who you are for anyone.

She went from Slugsworth to Sidekick by agreeing with everything Helen said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Never change who you are for anyone.

She went from Slugsworth to Sidekick by agreeing with everything Helen said.

I don't recall her doing that at any point. She and Helen called a truce is the way I view it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jale said after her eviction that Helen is exactly the kind of person she likes anyway.

She would have been with Helen right from the beginning given the chance, except Helen wouldn't let her in until BB told her to quit with her hate campaign.

That's what let Jale finally be where she wanted to be all along, with Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    craton wrote: »
    Jale said after her eviction that Helen is exactly the kind of person she likes anyway.

She would have been with Helen right from the beginning given the chance, except Helen wouldn't let her in until BB told her to quit with her hate campaign.

Did she say that? I remember Jale saying that she could see some things about herself in Helen. I don't think that's quite the same thing.

If she did say those words then I stand corrected.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craton wrote: »

I found that the saddest thing - Jale is maybe a hanger-on, hoping for acceptance in life
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Explain to me like I'm a 5 year old how Jale went from a fave to win the whole shebang to evicted over Ashleigh then dearest Jen
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand her wanting to be with Helen's lot if drinking, smoking and playing truth or dare is your bag, but once Helen made her feel shit for about two weeks, I would have thought the vast majority of people would say **** her and just settle down to brushing hair with Ashleigh, y'know apparently Reggie Kray was an Arsenal fan, but I wouldn't want to have chats about football with him, I'd rather play tiddlywinks :cool:
  • Options
    SuesSues Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody actually told Jale the real reason she was voted out - she was the chosen lamb to slaughter on the alter of Queen Ashleigh in order to keep her in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sues wrote: »
    Nobody actually told Jale the real reason she was voted out - she was the chosen lamb to slaughter on the alter of Queen Ashleigh in order to keep her in.

I don't buy that monkey - sure, she got votes to keep Ashleigh in, but I don't believe all the votes were for that reason.

You don't go from a top fave in the betting to voted out over your evil princess Sue .Even her sister kinda knew the writing was kiinda on the wall before voting closed. She lost her way in my head (the fact that she said that Helen et al was her way in the exit interview makes me glad she was punted)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

She befriended the people that mocked her and not for a quiet life as some of her fan club on here suggested. She simply went toward 'her kind of people' which pretty much says it all.

Then proceeded to be rude and nasty to the very people (Chris, Marlon and Chtistopher) that were kind and supportive to her.

Their has been several clips shared on here and on BB FB page that showed how dismissive she was to Christopher and Marlon over the last couple of days that didn't make the HL show. Whereas Ashleigh kept getting a bad edit.

So I personally am glad that not only did Jale get evicted but she proved that she aligned herself with the very people that bullied her as they were her ''kind of people' and not as a survival tactic as her fm fans claimed.
  • Options
    zeebevingzeebeving Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Making friends with Helen is one thing, but she was becoming quite mean to others who had supported her during her darker days in there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    She befriended the people that mocked her and not for a quiet life as some of her fan club on here suggested. She simply went toward 'her kind of people' which pretty much says it all.

Then proceeded to be rude and nasty to the very people (Chris, Marlon and Chtistopher) that were kind and supportive to her.

Their has been several clips shared on here and on BB FB page that showed how dismissive she was to Christopher and Marlon over the last couple of days that didn't make the HL show. Whereas Ashleigh kept getting a bad edit.

So I personally am glad that not only did Jale get evicted but she proved that she aligned herself with the very people that bullied her as they were her ''kind of people' and not as a survival tactic as her fm fans claimed.

good post ck - you wrote how I feel about the matter
  • Options
    alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale didn't ask for the "underdog" role, it was pretty much thrust upon her by Pauline. If she'd tried to play up to being an underdog all the way to the final maybe she'd still be there, but she'd rather have fun and get on with who she wants to get on with than sit bitching about the "cool kids" in the corner, which is fair enough. I think this "she was up Helen's arse" thing people keep saying is overblown as well. She didn't spend that much time with Helen, and she nominated Ash most weeks. Jale didn't know everything Helen said about her, but Helen had apologised and was alright with her from then on, so maybe she just didn't see the point in holding a grudge. I don't think she did anything wrong really, but the public need a victim to support and need a baddie to hate, and she wasn't playing along with that anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »

:)Yep, that's exactly why Jale was voted out... shame really, for all that, Jale could be fun and deserved to stay a lot longer than the gruesome coupling that is Kim/Steven... yuk.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Explain to me like I'm a 5 year old how Jale went from a fave to win the whole shebang to evicted over Ashleigh then dearest Jen

In a word ...dearest vikesuk...Helen. Jale was sacrificed because Helen's unpopular and Ashleigh fans knew keeping her in the house would piss Helen off. The aim was to get a reaction, see Helen explode and sit back to enjoy the fireworks. Probably hoping that Helen might be evicted for bad behaviour or at least have her pass taken away so she was up for eviction and could be voted out by the Helen detractors. Not that it was the only reason, I know Ashleigh does have a large fan base but Jale's eviction wasn't about her as much as it was aimed at targetting Helen. Cheers! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firstly, let's not forget who Jale was up for eviction against. She was the least popular out of a strong group, minus Marlon...

If Jale had just made her peace with Helen then, IMO, many viewers would have accepted that without it rebounding back on her. Jale would have lost the victim tag, but not gained the "arse-licker" one. The audience sees these things so bluntly.

However, I think there were two more reasons: Jale made a few poor judgement choices, making her seem less wise than she did. Viewers like to note where the intelligence appears in the house. It suddenly appeared that Jale wasn't as smart as we thought: a bit like finding out Winston knows some Latin; confusing.

Then Jale started telling other people how to behave. Her intentions were good, but it came down on the side of condescension. Viewers will only take that trait on rare occasions. You need amazing charisma to pull that off.