Options

Nicki Minaj - 'Your love' (samples 'No more I love you's).

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSFyrrhKj1Q&ob=av2e

Brilliant! So catchy...and a great sample that works.

Comments

• Options
    Donna2010Donna2010 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you only just realised?! :D Love Nicki.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna2010 wrote: »
    Have you only just realised?! :D Love Nicki.

I'm very late on the 'Nicki madness'. I only just got 'it' when listening to the song 'monster' (with Kanye West). Her voice annoyed me so much that I had to download whatever I could because it was addictive.

I'm gagging for the album already! :D Such a catchy woman...well voice. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    I'm very late on the 'Nicki madness'. I only just got 'it' when listening to the song 'monster' (with Kanye West). Her voice annoyed me so much that I had to download whatever I could because it was addictive.

I'm gagging for the album already! :D Such a catchy woman...well voice. :D

I think she is going to be massive.

The Check It Out song with Will.I.Am samples Video killed the radio star as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna2010 wrote: »
    I think she is going to be massive.

The Check It Out song with Will.I.Am samples Video killed the radio star as well.

I thought it did! I'm listening to it now actually.

I think i'll deffo get the album, she is very well known over here but still needs that 'force' to be everywhere. The album will deffo do that. :D

With the single 'your love', was it a US track or is her own single over here for the release of the album?
  • Options
    timperry26timperry26 Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it did! I'm listening to it now actually.

I think i'll deffo get the album, she is very well known over here but still needs that 'force' to be everywhere. The album will deffo do that. :D

With the single 'your love', was it a US track or is her own single over here for the release of the album?

Surprised you only found out, if you loved "your love" you will definatly like her next single "Right Thru Me"
    Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNx1SYFGTXs
  • Options
    jamesdeanukjamesdeanuk Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fave verse of hers...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ONLVP8bKI

Steals EVERY song she's on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only song I'm not feeling is the one with Eminem.
  • Options
    northernslayernorthernslayer Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i absolutely love her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really loving her too. The stuff i've managed to download seem to be rough edits/demos etc. So the album will be great to have as the final edit of it all. I'm glad she's in the UK now :)
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just can't get on with "featuring" nicki minaj .. just something a bit cliched about her ..

there's always foxy ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4wB7yne0gA

or kim :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDoQ2wGT6-k

or this ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQwdzKm7hk

.. if you want female rappers ..
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i absolutely love her :D
    This she is great best artist of 2010 tbh.

If she and gaga did a track together imagine how good it would be lol.
  • Options
    misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's wack.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just pre-ordered 'pink friday' on HMV..hopefully it will dispatch so I will get it by Saturday (instead of it's due date 22nd Nov).

Can't wait!
  • Options
    BedlemBedlem Posts: 2,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicki Minaj is soooo sh*t that it's hilarious watching people lap her up. She's a lightweight rapper for people who don't really like rap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but I read on twitter, someone said that Nicki actually wanted to call the album 'Pink Pu*sy' but it obviously had to be scrapped. I love it :D

Another thing i've heard is apparently Nicki really doesn't like 'your love' which I find hard to believe as it's a brilliant track and it was used as a single (I believe) & is making it onto the 'pink friday' album-oh & it has a video...seems a lot of effort for a song she isn't supposed to like. Well I like it. :)
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure if this is true or not but I read on twitter, someone said that Nicki actually wanted to call the album 'Pink Pu*sy' but it obviously had to be scrapped. I love it :D

Another thing i've heard is apparently Nicki really doesn't like 'your love' which I find hard to believe as it's a brilliant track and it was used as a single (I believe) & is making it onto the 'pink friday' album-oh & it has a video...seems a lot of effort for a song she isn't supposed to like. Well I like it. :)

Lol thats funny. Should've kept that title if that was true :p.

Yeah it would be strange to go through all that effort for a song you don't like. It was on her mixtape before she was working on the album though, wonder if she maybe thought it would be right on the album or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Lol thats funny. Should've kept that title if that was true :p.

Yeah it would be strange to go through all that effort for a song you don't like. It was on her mixtape before she was working on the album though, wonder if she maybe thought it would be right on the album or something.

I'm kinda hoping the album version is different. I thought-when listening to the album previews on amazon-that 'your love' sounded faster...however that could actually be the version that's been there all along and i've had a different version. The one i'm used to listening too is the version in the video.

I hope she likes the song, I mean, like I said...all that effort would be really time consuming if an artist doesn't like it. Maybe she didn't think it had potiential to become a 'hit' or something. Pink P*ssy :p
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it and also her new one RITE THRU U i love her sound and style
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a287994/minaj-humiliated-by-your-love-leak.html

She hasn't said her feelings about the song now, but I love it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh i'm guessing Nicki is a Annie Lennox fan as 'Annie's laugh' (also from 'NMILY's) is used at the beginging of new track 'Dear old Nicki'! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, I never knew she felt that way about 'Your Love' - I love it!!