Options

Hollyoaks- 'Cameron'

2»

Comments

• Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    abulady wrote: »
    I've missed the last 3 months of Hollyoaks due to my Strictly It Takes Two addiction but am now back and I'm hoping I haven't missed too much.

I've been reading the forums to keep up to date as best I can and I'm really looking forward to this storyline.

Can someone please tell me though how long 'Cameron' has been around as I heard Texas mention him as though she knew him? I presume it's all been online communication.

It's all just been online chatting, for a week or so I think. When I met someone from the internet I rang them to speak to them, just ot make sure like lol, I am suprsied India didn't do the same.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blah123 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he was Cedric Diggory's Dad in Harry Potter...
    As well as many many other things...

"My BOOOOOY! That's my BOOOOOOOY!!!"

Sorry .. I never did warm to Cedric :o
  • Options
    AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think that when they are close to catching him he will try to pin the murders on someone else to implicate them instead.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Of course...he was cedric's dad in HP...

I knew I'd seen him before!
    :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AngiBear wrote: »
    I also think that when they are close to catching him he will try to pin the murders on someone else to implicate them instead.
    This is a crazy idea maybe but we all know he was shocked when Jas made her announcment. Asumming she has had the op will he try to blame her? (stranger things have happened)
  • Options
    AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    This is a crazy idea maybe but we all know he was shocked when Jas made her announcment. Asumming she has had the op will he try to blame her? (stranger things have happened)

I think maybe if he found out about Mercedes and Carl's kiss he could maybe implicate his son-in-law so that his daughter would get everything? Just a hunch but I think he will kill again, but cannot think that there is anyone as naive as India in Hollyoaks at the moment apart from Theresa or Anita?!?
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Gilly get arrested last week? Presuming he's a suspect because of losing Steph recently.

I'm wondering now whether Tex was in on it all along maybe because she didn't want India to inherit Alistair's money. There's a warning there for Cindy. Maybe there was more to Tex and India's relationship than meets the eye. Perhaps Silas knew their mum who's coming into it next week. It's all a bit weird but as nobody knows what history Heidi had with her father it's hard to know at the moment what the story with him is?