Katie

Comments

• Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    What passes for 'logic' in KP world really does suspend belief doesn't it, it was OK to sleep with 2 of her friends because they're 'ugly', she's also commented 'what those women did to me ', nope it was your HUSBAND and those women, it appears that she rewrites history and takes her warped view on it, to suit, as it were.

Hey stupidity knows no bounds. Married man after just bumping into him, man is Suppose to have had 2 affairs in his 1st year of marriage, wife of 1 year stands by him.

YEAH RIGHT KATIE. What a load of crap.
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    He couldn't help it though could he ?
    It's his addiction and will always be with him . Should make for lots of future drama I should think ;-). Starting to see why she is keeping him around now (nudge nudge ) .

CHERCHING, and new up and coming novel......oooops I meant autobiography (silly me):blush:

Cue funny trombone noises in the background as she struggles to walk with the weight adjustment .

:D:D:D:D:D
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Hey stupidity knows no bounds. Married man after just bumping into him, man is Suppose to have had 2 affairs in his 1st year of marriage, wife of 1 year stands by him.

YEAH RIGHT KATIE. What a load of crap.

I know it's hard to imagine, but I believe she's so much of a desperado for this to be true, she married
    a man she didn't know from a bar of soap , popped out a couple of kids and is now paying the price.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His sex addiction only materialised when he hooked up with Katie Price. I'm more shocked that his addiction never went any further than outside the Pricey fold. I can believe there may have been a drunken kiss with Jane (only Katie is allowed to kiss other people), just how her husband originally described, but a full blown affair, never on your nelly. I wonder why the other friend got off so lightly, very little details being released.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    His sex addiction only materialised when he hooked up with Katie Price. I'm more shocked that his addiction never went any further than outside the Pricey fold. I can believe there may have been a drunken kiss with Jane (only Katie is allowed to kiss other people), just how her husband originally described, but a full blown affair, never on your nelly. I wonder why the other friend got off so lightly, very little details being released.
    A drunken kiss doesn't create any drama,nor does it fill autobiographies,why not make it a full blown affair,better still,throw another one of her mates into the mix,and woo hoo,by katies reckoning,she could make 5 million out of this..not bad eh..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    A drunken kiss doesn't create any drama,nor does it fill autobiographies,why not make it a full blown affair,better still,throw another one of her mates into the mix,and woo hoo,by katies reckoning,she could make 5 million out of this..not bad eh..

No a drunken kiss is not worthy of headline news, good job really or Katie would be in the headlines quite regular, it was only the other week some guy tweeted about Katie having her tongue down his throat, it's irrelevant that the guy was gay, it's still disrespectful to Kieran as he was also there, but then again Kieran's a spineless muppet anyway, as he already proven, covering for Katie with her night with Gavin Henson and standing by why she forces her tongue down other mens throats. Reminds me so much of Katie's drunken shenanigans down the dark alley.
    Kieran has a special form of addiction, one that is commonly unheard off, one that does not affect his ability to think rationally, he could have easily fulfilled his addictive needs with anyone of the hundreds of sex starved women that paid to see him swing his Crown Jewels, but there lays the risk that they could go and sell every sordid detail and line thier own pockets. Suppose I'm just really surprised there has not been one kiss & tell on this poor sex addict, well apart from his own wife of course. ;-)
    Forum Member
    Kay2000

This makes perfect sense, But not a very headline grabbing, money making Drama. No money to be made from a little incident like that;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000

This makes perfect sense, But not a very headline grabbing, money making Drama. No money to be made from a little incident like that;-)

I see what you mean Maggie, hardly ground breaking front page news, more drama is needed, I wonder if she called upon her ghost writer to fill in the blanks. It's a good job Katie knows more of the finer details of her husbands affair, than he does, it's kind of like Katie was there, and Kieran wasn't. :D;-)
    Her look for her latest book launch would make a great advertisement for Sky Livings LadyBoys.
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I see what you mean Maggie, hardly ground breaking front page news, more drama is needed, I wonder if she called upon her ghost writer to fill in the blanks. It's a good job Katie knows more of the finer details of her husbands affair, than he does, it's kind of like Katie was there, and Kieran wasn't. :D;-)
    Her look for her latest book launch would make a great advertisement for Sky Livings LadyBoys.

:D:D I think the ladyboys could give her some makeup tips, less is more that sort of thing. (Mmm wonder where Gary is these days)

Wonder how she's managing in her downsized, 1 field away from bad memory's, house.
    Would be hateful to sell all the stuff that doesn't fit on Gumtree :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D I think the ladyboys could give her some makeup tips, less is more that sort of thing. (Mmm wonder where Gary is these days)

Wonder how she's managing in her downsized, 1 field away from bad memory's, house.
    Would be hateful to sell all the stuff that doesn't fit on Gumtree :D:D

Gary has far too many work commitments to be bothered with the likes of Katie. Loved the headline that Katie was to be selling her beloved home to escape the memories of her husbands infidelity, when in fact she's moved in next door, taken him along with her and still living close to one of the women involved. But she's grateful he was unfaithful with two of her longest serving friends, so not all bad. You don't think "it's 100 times worse" could involve a family member :o, what ever who ever it involves, I doubt it's anyone or anything outside Pricey Towers. One thing is for sure, she needs to release more titbits to stand a chance of dragging this out another year until the next bio is released.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary has far too many work commitments to be bothered with the likes of Katie. Loved the headline that Katie was to be selling her beloved home to escape the memories of her husbands infidelity, when in fact she's moved in next door, taken him along with her and still living close to one of the women involved. But she's grateful he was unfaithful with two of her longest serving friends, so not all bad. You don't think "it's 100 times worse" could involve a family member :o, what ever who ever it involves, I doubt it's anyone or anything outside Pricey Towers. One thing is for sure, she needs to release more titbits to stand a chance of dragging this out another year until the next bio is released.

Whoever is named it will be someone on the payroll or someone who can be bought of with a % of monies made as compensation for the negative publicity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Whoever is named it will be someone on the payroll or someone who can be bought of with a % of monies made as compensation for the negative publicity.

Without a doubt. I always wondered why it took so long to name the second woman, not only did she need a name but she needed a real person, once she had allowed her mouth to run away with her. Stands to reason the second woman would be another close loyal friend. :)
    Forum Member

Ohhhh my, the sales of this sorry saga is sure gonna have to split a lot of ways, and I don't think addie ups and take aways is Katie's strong point :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhhh my, the sales of this sorry saga is sure gonna have to split a lot of ways, and I don't think addie ups and take aways is Katie's strong point :D:D:D

Obviously not, her worth has shot down from 40+m to 5m.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously not, her worth has shot down from 40+m to 5m.

I never believed the 40 million, or even 30 million, and like you Kay think 5m is probably about right. She must be livid that her first ex husband has left her standing in the money stakes, on top of everything else he's achieved since he managed to escape her clutches.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    I never believed the 40 million, or even 30 million, and like you Kay think 5m is probably about right. She must be livid that her first ex husband has left her standing in the money stakes, on top of everything else he's achieved since he managed to escape her clutches.

Her bitterest pill by far.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »

Actually, 5 million won't get anyone very far if they are raising five kids, employing several full time nannies and stabling horses. Which would probably explain the whiff of desperation and the touting for TV deals and sales of...well...anything she can.
    Forum Member
    Actually, 5 million won't get anyone very far if they are raising five kids, employing several full time nannies and stabling horses. Which would probably explain the whiff of desperation and the touting for TV deals and sales of...well...anything she can.

You forgot to mention the upkeep of the ever changing face :D:D although I'd be looking for a refund, and like I mentioned previously at least some sponsorship from NIKE for those eyebrows!!!
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her bitterest pill by far.

Oh my goodness that will really stick in her craw, too funny.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You forgot to mention the upkeep of the ever changing face :D:D although I'd be looking for a refund, and like I mentioned previously at least some sponsorship from NIKE for those eyebrows!!!

:D NIKE!

Actually, she probably gets an income as hush money from the plastic surgeons not to reveal it was them wot did it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • simes188simes188 Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    What an awful sight......that would bring tears to a glass eye boak :o

And its not yet Halloween
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The way I see it, the only two men who should be in any way blamed for hooking up with KP are Alex and Keiron. PA met KP while she was putting on her 'nice girl' act in the jungle and Leo was from another country and didn't speak English to begin with, so it's doubtful he would have known anything about her before they hooked up.
    y?:o

It is no coincidence that PA and Leo are the two that walked away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2809297/Katie-Price-reveals-wish-Dame-Queen-Elizabeth.html

I suppose it is new. Most of her stories are rinse and repeat.

I clicked on piccie of them both thinking what is she doing? Slagging off her Maj. :p
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2809297/Katie-Price-reveals-wish-Dame-Queen-Elizabeth.html

I suppose it is new. Most of her stories are rinse and repeat.

I clicked on piccie of them both thinking what is she doing? Slagging off her Maj. :p

Hahaha!

I hope this was Pwicey actually having a sense-of-humour moment about herself (so rare, in fact she's well-known for lacking none of it) or worse, being under the influence of self-delusion.

Pathetic woman.