Options

The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• Options
    gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't abide Joel, I prey he doesn't win. Nick all the way for me.

For me this is easily the worst series ever. It's been just awful.
  • Options
    thmsthms Posts: 61,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame Federer didn't play as well as he did against Murray. After the first two sets he pretty much rolled over and let Novak have the title.

my mum's carer's are always amazed that i know when the matches will finish.
  • Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just now got round to watching Humans

It's bloody good but I'm soooo scared!
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »
    Just now got round to watching Humans

It's bloody good but I'm soooo scared!

I love it so far, my favourite is the blonde synth. :)
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    I love it so far, my favourite is the blonde synth. :)

Mine too!
    Enjoying her 'rage against the machine' campaign.
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Mine too!
    Enjoying her 'rage against the machine' campaign.
    I suppose it's quite the opposite in this case, given that she herself is a machine of sorts. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suppose it's quite the opposite in this case, given that she herself is a machine of sorts. :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely the worst big brother winner ever(even beating Helen)

Didn't help the runner up was vile too. They were my bottom two >:(

Should have been Joel (or Harry if I'm perfectly honest)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't care about any of the final 6. In fact I hardly liked any of the hms this series, although I would've gone for Harry as an anti-clique choice, if she'd been in the final. The pure silence resounding around the house during the credits because of the lightning scuppering the fireworks summed up the whole series.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the worst big brother winner ever(even beating Helen)

What does this mean? Helen was AMAZING.

First BB I haven't watched ever :-/! I completely forgot it was starting (rubbish advertising by C5 as always!). By the time I realised I missed the start, I just couldn't get into it :(
  • Options
    alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    Hate Chloe won. A) She's is still a hypocrite over that 5k incident and b) the whole Normal Girl act is well an act. If you look on her instagram you can see the 'Normal' lifestyle she lives....

This series made me strangely like Helen. Hated her last series but I think my change in opinion is due to the fact I didn't like the people she hung out with in her series but liked the people she hung out with in this series.
  • Options
    alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    The pure silence resounding around the house during the credits because of the lightning scuppering the fireworks summed up the whole series.

Literally a dull strange end to a dull strange series.
    brb wrote: »
    I completely forgot it was starting (rubbish advertising by C5 as always!). By the time I realised I missed the start, I just couldn't get into it :(

Seriously didn't miss much. The highlight for me was Eileen in the bath tub in the dark challenge for I think Week 2.
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Channel five always manage to f up BB. They interfere far too much and their casting is almost always terrible. They do a far better job with the Celebrity version.
  • Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Jules Bianchi, I thought the days of deaths from F1 accidents were long gone :(
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,507
    Forum Member
    RIP Jules Bianchi, I thought the days of deaths from F1 accidents were long gone :(

I work at a PR agency that had some links with Marussia before it folded and the Monday following his accident was truly awful. Everybody who'd met him only at good words to say about him.

This is so incredibly sad :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Truly awful:(

Not good for a sport which is in rapid decline at the moment
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it in rapid decline?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Such a shame, I'll never forget the excitement of the Monaco GP last year when he got Marussia their first points. RIP Jules Bianchi. :(
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god no, I was hoping for a miracle. :(

RIP Jules
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    Is it in rapid decline?

I think a lot of people have lost interest in it. The sport know they need to make changes
  • Options
    nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Jules, such devastating news. Such a talented driver and lovely guy. That Monaco race was incredible from him and I remember being so delighted.

At least now he is at peace, but far far too young.
  • Options
    steeleuro_wolfsteeleuro_wolf Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing from Murray! Genuinely couldn't see how he could come back and win at one point but into the semis we go :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Amazing from Murray! Genuinely couldn't see how he could come back and win at one point but into the semis we go :D

He looked dead on his feet for half the match, the sushi did the trick! :D Terrific stuff and it's just what you wanted wolfy - GB v Australia and quite possible they'll host in Glasgow. :)
  • Options
    steeleuro_wolfsteeleuro_wolf Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looked dead on his feet for half the match, the sushi did the trick! :D Terrific stuff and it's just what you wanted wolfy - GB v Australia and quite possible they'll host in Glasgow. :)

Here's hoping! GB must be favourites to win the whole thing now, can't see any of the other teams being as much of a challenge as the US or France were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they'll play the semis in Glasgow. If we get to the final against the Argies we're at home again I think. Belgium would be away I think?

Definitely must be favourites to win it now