When is this awful gaga woman going to stop talking sh*te?

Comments

• Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When people stop listening to her and discussing everything she does...which they won't.

Why do people get so wound up by people liking her by the way? WTF does it matter? Critics constantly accuse her fans of being"obsessive" but it seems the other way around to me from what I have seen online.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When people stop listening to her and discussing everything she does...which they won't.

Why do people get so wound up by people liking her by the way? WTF does it matter? Critics constantly accuse her fans of being"obsessive" but it seems the other way around to me from what I have seen online.

Oh yes its more addictive and obsessive to hate and criticise.
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Definitely. It seems the cool thing to do to bash absolutely everything Lady Gaga does, but if you dare to praise her, you're just a 'deluded fan' :rolleyes:

As long as you hate her, you can say whatever you want and you'll get a big thumbs-up from the fellow moaners. But don't praise her or you're an idiot who knows nothing
  • Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    neel wrote: »
    While wearing one of the Queens swans on her head.

That of course didn't happen. Be good if it did though.

Her original plan for the Royal Variety performance was to end it by pretending to commit suicide but she was told it would be inappropriate.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's done some good songs, but I find the whole image thing horribly manufatured with a corporate sheen that rivals even Westlife for sheer boardoom brainstorming credentials.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    kutox wrote: »
    Definitely. It seems the cool thing to do to bash absolutely everything Lady Gaga does, but if you dare to praise her, you're just a 'deluded fan' :rolleyes:

As long as you hate her, you can say whatever you want and you'll get a big thumbs-up from the fellow moaners. But don't praise her or you're an idiot who knows nothing

Exactly.

The patronising and double standards gets incredibly irritating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her original plan for the Royal Variety performance was to end it by pretending to commit suicide but she was told it would be inappropriate.

She should have done it dressed as Prince Phillip.

That would have been a "lol".

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

See, that's the kind of thing that annoys me about her, as a fan. There would of been no need for her to do that - the performance as it was got widely praised by people from all corners that watched it.

It's not as if people would of been impressed with her pretending to commit suicide at the end, even for the attention - the performance got enough attention anyway for how well she sung it, so it annoys me that she always wants to take it that one step further, when she doesn't need to.
  • ValereValere Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why do people get so wound up by people liking her by the way?

I get wound up by the types of fan that won't let anyone have a negative opinion about her. It's possible to be a fan of an artist but not like every aspect about them. Try saying anything remotely non-glowing praise about Lady Gaga, however, and you get roasted alive.

All fanbases have savage fans who will rip you to shreds but Gaga seems to have more than most.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW:eek: A bashing thread not about Britney Spears!

I actually like Lady Gaga and is quite talented. The only thing that annoys me about her is her constant need to shock and wear silly outfits. Maybe she should concentrate on her music more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valere wrote: »
    I get wound up by the types of fan that won't let anyone have a negative opinion about her. It's possible to be a fan of an artist but not like every aspect about them. Try saying anything remotely non-glowing praise about Lady Gaga, however, and you get roasted alive.

All fanbases have savage fans who will rip you to shreds but Gaga seems to have more than most.

If you visit this forum often you'll know it's the other way round here. As I said before -
    It seems the cool thing to do to bash absolutely everything Lady Gaga does, but if you dare to praise her, you're just a 'deluded fan'

The ones who 'rip you to shreds' are the people who hate everything about Lady Gaga and love to convince themselves that anyone who likes her is just an obsessed fan who knows nothing, whereas it's ok to constantly moan about her all the time - just look through the earlier pages of this thread. Say anything positive and you get shouted down.
  • SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    I really wish people would stop calling Lady Gaga talentless :yawn: Like her music or not, she's far ****ing from it. Just because she makes the kind of music she does doesn't make her talentless.
    QWERTYOP wrote: »
    If she was that talented then she wouldn't need to go round in those ridiculous outfits (which she's pretty much become more known for than her music) and spouting complete balls to any media outlet who will listen at every available opportunity. She's a vile, fame hungry, publicity craving eejit.

Just right!

Formula 1: Gaga pre-dress-up-in-meat-dress? Unheard of.

Formula 2: Gaga dressing stupidly, arriving in Cucoons, and appearing on talk shows with stupid outfits and cups of tea? Tons of fans who think she's avant-garde buying her records regardless of quality ;)

Her fame and success is a simple formula!
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her music in general. The Fame Monster was awesome but Born This Way is just awful. Nothing exciting about it at all, and it's a major rip off of Express Yourself by Madonna. She doesn't even attempt to hide it or change it up at all (aside from the predictable speaky part as in Vogue or Dance In the Dark).

However, her as a person? Nope. Can't warm to one little bit. I love her voice, but her outfits, her constant need for attention, her publicity stunts, her constant verbal diarrhoea, her self-obsession, her bleating on about being unique and a tortured artist... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Let the music speak for itself, love. Shaddap, you're irritating and up yourself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another GaGa bashing thread? Good Lord:rolleyes:
  • JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if she way a tranny like you say, why the f*ck would you slag her off because she is one! You don't need to slag someone off like that because you don't like them! Is that what you do when you don't like someone, call them disgusting things:rolleyes:

It makes me laugh, how so many people slag her off about what she says in articles, why bother reading them if you don't like her. Dim wit.
  • foonkfoonk Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    Even if she way a tranny like you say, why the f*ck would you slag her off because she is one! You don't need to slag someone off like that because you don't like them! Is that what you do when you don't like someone, call them disgusting things:rolleyes:

Because people think that it makes them look cool when they just look ignorant. I just pity them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because people think that it makes them look cool when they just look ignorant. I just pity them.

newsflash they don't :)

You would think they have better things to do in their life, but hey, I am wrong by the looks of it....
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    this really is yet another complete FAIL of a thread with yet more hollow, meaningless gaga bashing.
    its become tedious beyond belief, and im suprised the mods havent just merged all these ridiculous threads together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    newsflash they don't :)

You would think they have better things to do in their life, but hey, I am wrong by the looks of it....

I hear you- like some others have said, if we defend GaGa, we're obsessive/brainwashed etc, which just makes me laugh, because it smacks of hypocrisy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    this really is yet another complete FAIL of a thread with yet more hollow, meaningless gaga bashing.
    its become tedious beyond belief, and im suprised the mods havent just merged all these ridiculous threads together.

THIS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    They won't bother with the amount of sh*t gaga bashing threads there is cluttered up on this forum. I would just ban them, because it is near trolling. And before anyone says anything, yes you don't have to like her, but some things that are said are out of order, there is better ways to express that you hate someone.
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    This is one very vicious thread.

Just goes to show the lengths some people will go to in attacking a POPSTAR, and then the fans defending a POPSTAR like it's the end of their life if they don't. Some people need a bit of perspective here.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear you- like some others have said, if we defend GaGa, we're obsessive/brainwashed etc, which just makes me laugh, because it smacks of hypocrisy.

They are even more of a pillock then, there is nothing wrong with being obsessed with an artist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Lannurst clearly only listens to chart music. Do yourself a favour and youtube Speechless, So Happy I Could Die die etc. Preferably live versions.

It started when I heard her music on MySpace.

Kutox is saying everything I need to say & pretty much eating you alive, so I'm gonna leave it here.

I've actually avoided anything in the charts for over a year and I only listen to Dylan, Bowie, the Beatles etc. So shut up. I hate ANYTHING in the charts, and Lady GaGa to me, is just another crappy modern artist, and it's not like I'm even ageist because I'm 14.