Options

Still annoyed over the Zainab and Masood split

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
Forum Member
I know it's been a while but I'm still annoyed :mad: Anyone still as annoyed as me at this? What was the need to split them up, as Muslims (provided that they actually followed the Islamic rulings) it's not gonna be very easy for them to get back together again, and Zainab is big time gonna regret not trusting Masood on this once Yusuf's true colours come out :mad:

They could have split them up WITHOUT divorcing them :(

Comments

• Options
    muslimandproudmuslimandproud Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me, because they simply can't get back together seeing as he said divorce thrice.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member
    Me, because they simply can't get back together seeing as he said divorce thrice.

they could still get back together :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not islamically they can't. He said it three times, it's over.
  • Options
    Forum Member

As Muslims they can't unfortunately
  • Options
    Forum Member
    huh so they cant get back together like normal people? why would they split them up then when its obvious they would get back together? :confused:
  • Options
    Eat_My_DustEat_My_Dust Posts: 131
    Forum Member

If this is true then I am so pissed off at Bryan Kirkwood. He deserves to be sacked for this.

Stupid, stupid decision.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    It's not like they haven't ignored muslim rules before.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are they not allowed to remarry after divorce? :eek::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    huh so they cant get back together like normal people? why would they split them up then when its obvious they would get back together? :confused:
    Why can't you quote the post :confused:. No they can't.
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Are they not allowed to remarry after divorce? :eek::(

They'd have to marry different people, get a divorce then remarry.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They'd have to marry different people, get a divorce then remarry.

Oh...so basically BK just killed any real chance of them getting back together :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member

because there was only replies about the same thing i was asking lol
  • Options
    Eat_My_DustEat_My_Dust Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    I wonder how Diederick Santer and Dominic Treadwell Collins feel about this. They both created the most successful Asian family EE have ever had and Bryan Kirkwood has destroyed their legacy.

He really is totally clueless. I cannot believe people still defend him when things like this prove how reckless he has been with the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh...so basically BK just killed any real chance of them getting back together :mad::mad::mad:

they could have yusef and zainab marry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

EE never do religion properly so wouldn't be surprised if they get back together like nothing's happened
  • Options
    BieberIsMyLifeBieberIsMyLife Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hang on! you really cannot be serious. Zainab and Masood can never get back together because of the three times thing? :confused: :eek:

This is a disgrace! omg. They are stupid. wow I am really godsmacked at how bad EE is getting. They are kicking viewers in the face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hang on! you really cannot be serious. Zainab and Masood can never get back together because of the three times thing? :confused: :eek:

This is a disgrace! omg. They are stupid. wow I am really godsmacked at how bad EE is getting. They are kicking viewers in the face.

why does it make it bad ? it makes it more interesting. lol

but surely there should've been witness's ? cant they just say he never said it ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

but surely there should've been witness's ? cant they just say he never said it ?

How does it make it more interesting? the best couple in the show are never likely to be reunited.

I take that as a very bad sign.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Muslims take divorce soooo seriously that basically you shouldn't get divorced in the first place and if you do then you have to suffer the consequences if it's later regretted. Both have to marry someone else and consummate their marriage (without the intention of marrying them to divorce them) before they are free to marry each other again. That's just how it works, unfortunately. It is mainly, as far as I know, to highlight how big a thing divorce is and it's not something that should be taken lightly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How does it make it more interesting? the best couple in the show are never likely to be reunited.

I take that as a very bad sign.

because they were married for years and are not now but its obvious they still love each other. plus the yusef thing when they have moments like tonight he couldnt handle them being happy.

happy families are never interesting ! they dont let couples stay happy together forever lol
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member

but surely there should've been witness's ? cant they just say he never said it ?[/QUOTE]

If they are truly believers as Zee is in particular they will know Allah saw it. And that is bigger to them than any witness they would not say such a thing knowing that Allah knows all. They are still married civially, I am guessing we will have another big religious wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    they could have yusef and zainab marry

They could, but Masood would need to marry someone else too. Neither of them can remarry the other person JUST so that they can then divorce and get married back to each other, as this is unfair on the other person and therefore not allowed.
  • Options
    Forum Member

but surely there should've been witness's ? cant they just say he never said it ?[/QUOTE]

If they are truly believers as Zee is in particular they will know Allah saw it. And that is bigger to them than any witness they would not say such a thing knowing that Allah knows all. They are still married civially, I am guessing we will have another big religious wedding.

The religious divorce overrides their civil marriage. For Muslims it doesn't matter whether you're married or not according to the state (well you have to follow the law of the land so it does matter in some sense) but at the end of the day they're divorced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because they were married for years and are not now but its obvious they still love each other. plus the yusef thing when they have moments like tonight he couldnt handle them being happy.

happy families are never interesting ! they dont let couples stay happy together forever lol

Lets hope Phil gets with Rainie for good then and Shirley can get with Billy eh.

Sure you'll love that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They could, but Masood would need to marry someone else too. Neither of them can remarry the other person JUST so that they can then divorce and get married back to each other, as this is unfair on the other person and therefore not allowed.

masood and jane could get married if they get together properly
    Lets hope Phil gets with Rainie for good then and Shirley can get with Billy eh.

Sure you'll love that.

:confused: why mention that in a thread thats nothing to do with them. how pathetic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    masood and jane could get married if they get together properly

:confused: why mention that in a thread thats nothing to do with them. how pathetic
    Because I want you to understand how upset I am my favourite couple has split for good.

Not so nice when its the couple you love is it? point proven.