Options

2013 Xmas Albums

DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did The Queen, Mary J, just secure a live show spot to promote her Xmas album? I bet she did.

I have no problem with that.

UNLESS, it's at the expense of Kelly Clarkson having a spot to promote her Xmas album.

While I'm at it it would be fab if Kim Wilde was invited to also promote her Xmas album on the Xmas themed X Factor with The Queen, Mary J and Kelly :-)

Comments

• Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leona Lewis, Mary J Blige and Kelly Clarkson are all releasing Christmas albums on December 2nd.

Leona has already confirmed she'll perform on X Factor this year, so it will be interesting to see if they get spots or not.
  • Options
    David_MorganDavid_Morgan Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DrPepper wrote: »
    Did The Queen, Mary J, just secure a live show spot to promote her Xmas album? I bet she did.

I have no problem with that.

UNLESS, it's at the expense of Kelly Clarkson having a spot to promote her Xmas album.

While I'm at it it would be fab if Kim Wilde was invited to also promote her Xmas album on the Xmas themed X Factor with The Queen, Mary J and Kelly :-)

I think the producers would consider it a coup to get the Queen on the show, but I was unaware that she was releasing a Christmas album - what's on it? Hand waving and corgi noises? Rock on, Your Majesty.
  • Options
    DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Leona Lewis, Mary J Blige and Kelly Clarkson are all releasing Christmas albums on December 2nd.

Leona has already confirmed she'll perform on X Factor this year, so it will be interesting to see if they get spots or not.

Bugger - OK, four performances it must be then cause they won't ditch Leona. I really hope Kelly gets a slot though.