has Hopkins ever been a winner?

Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
School - average
Sandhurst - kicked out
Relationships - kicked out
Apprentice - kicked off
CBB - loses to a thick, inarticulate, boring, antithesis of her aspirations.

Losing is a habit.

Comments

• Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave_62 wrote: »
    School - average
    Sandhurst - kicked out
    Apprentice - kicked off

Losing is a habit.

Well I don't know about the rest of your statements Dave!, but Katy actually won The Apprentice as I have said on another thread!.......

She won it but after considering it, she told Sir Alan that she wouldn't be taking up his job offer!.......
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    School - average
    Sandhurst - kicked out
    Apprentice - kicked off

Losing is a habit.

Well she has a husband, so she must have won with that one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Every time she causes people to react to her - she wins.
  • Options
    GibmanGibman Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad to say this one as I can't stand her but,

Bank balance - winner
  • Options
    Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    Well I don't know about the rest of your statements Dave!, but Katy actually won The Apprentice as I have said on another thread!.......

She won it but after considering it, she told Sir Alan that she wouldn't be taking up his job offer!.......

She got kicked off before the final. Childcare was a face saving excuse.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    School - average
    Sandhurst - kicked out
    Apprentice - kicked off

Losing is a habit.
    no no the cretin has won..she broke up three marriages and left children distressed, I suppose to her thats winning.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Well she has a husband, so she must have won with that one.
    No she has someone elses husband and father to other children..... theres no glory in that..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    no no the cretin has won..she broke up three marriages and left children distressed, I suppose to her thats winning.

Suppose she had to get a married man, as no single man would touch THAT.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Life - Loser
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She didn't. Sir Alan put her forward to the final at which point she withdrew from the completion, there is no way of knowing that if she had participated in the final she would have been the winner, ergo there was never a job offer.
  • Options
    BubbaRitterBubbaRitter Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Who is going to remember KP for this series? Well done Hopkins for an ingenious strategy. She has pulled off the masterstroke of turning around a great deal of the public whilst antagonising further the blinkered diehards who will continue to be drawn in by her in the future. A win-win all the way.
  • Options
    amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She never won it at all, she 'left' before the final as she said she couldn't accept, but god knows the truth behind it. She was never, ever declared the winner!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I'm a celeb loser too.

She is doing the only job she can, being horrid for profit probably mostly at home and stealing other peoples husbands.

I blame the hole in her head, because I cannot believe someone can be so nasty in reality, although IDS and McVey are horrid humans with no empathy as well so she might well go into politics and then we are in trouble.
  • Options
    amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also she lost early in I'm a celeb.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You've got your facts wrong
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No she didn't.
    Has this come from Katie Hopkins' own ministry of propaganda?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hopkins#The_Apprentice
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She got kicked off before the final. Childcare was a face saving excuse.
    Venetian wrote: »
    She didn't. Sir Alan put her forward to the final at which point she withdrew from the completion, there is no way of knowing that if she had participated in the final she would have been the winner, ergo there was never a job offer.
    amelia_lee wrote: »
    She never won it at all, she 'left' before the final as she said she couldn't accept, but god knows the truth behind it. She was never, ever declared the winner!

She was offered a place in the final..........The unpleasant KH truth came afterwards.

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/sir-alans-blast-to-disgraced-apprentice-katie-hopkins-youre-unemployable-7265235.html
    Sir Alan's blast to disgraced Apprentice Katie Hopkins: 'You're unemployable!'

She was sacked from the met office as a result of the bad publicity for bringing them into disrepute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUnRVUcoONk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1g0dLjaQE

Has she ever been a winner, not that I can see. Her "high flying" business life is also a fantasy.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's when she wins a Nobel Prize I'll start to see her as a contender.
  • Options
    MelaxMelax Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most epic fail by a thread for today goes to this one.
    She was chosen for the final by Sugar and turned him down.
    Oh how you now wish you could delete this embarrassing and wrong thread.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    ^^....Lol....:D.....:D
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melax wrote: »
    Most epic fail by a thread for today goes to this one.
    She was chosen for the final by Sugar and turned him down.
    Oh how you now wish you could delete this embarrassing and wrong thread.
    So she still lost. Got it. Don't give me the BS she turned him down excuse.

She is a loser.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    So she still lost. Got it. Don't give me the BS she turned him down excuse.

She is a loser.

Oh dear. wrong again.
    She stood down. i.e. she turned it down, i.e. she made the decision to leave. i.e. sugarkins never ever said the words "you're fired". i.e, he wanted her in the final and she said "nah". Still struggling are you?
    Here you go then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E_SiXfPR1U
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melax wrote: »
    Oh dear. wrong again.
    She stood down. i.e. she turned it down, i.e. she made the decision to leave. i.e. sugarkins never ever said the words "you're fired". i.e, he wanted her in the final and she said "nah". Still struggling are you?
    Here you go then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E_SiXfPR1U
    Yeah she still lost because she didn't WIN. Struggling?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Youtube and video - the bane of people who constantly get the facts wrong.