Options

Katie H For B.G.T.

13»

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    We'll if they're doing it it's clearly to have her pithy put downs.

Don't know why they need it with Simon Cowell.

She's clearly wouldnt there to judge on talent would she?

The odd thing is, BGT is more of a feel good show. I think they'll lose some of the sparkle if they let that sort of negativity in.

Then they'll be sorely disappointed as it turned out she wasn't much cop at this on BB. It would be interesting to see her fail though especially when she wouldn't be allowed to resort to her usual personal insults I'm assuming on a family show like BGT. However, imagine all the warnings before each show :o:D
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    We'll if they're doing it it's clearly to have her pithy put downs.

Don't know why they need it with Simon Cowell.

She's clearly wouldnt there to judge on talent would she?

The odd thing is, BGT is more of a feel good show. I think they'll lose some of the sparkle if they let that sort of negativity in.

Absolutely - David Walliams has bought much needed warmth and fun to the show - the one thing it really doesn't need is a spiteful judge - it wouldn't be right at all.
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    On the front page of one of tomorrows Red Tops it states the Katie H is joining B.G.T. it will be interesting to see if she is going to be a Judge.

I would laugh if its true Mac..Simon cowel has no talent either nor does most of them judges on BGT, X Factor,

I think the voice is the only programme with judges who know what their talking about..I might be wrong on that. I have never watched the voice.

Strictly Come Dancing also!
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely - David Walliams has bought much needed warmth and fun to the show - the one thing it really doesn't need is a spiteful judge - it wouldn't be right at all.

Don't they have children on that show?
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Oh Dear.

Oh dear indeed.:D
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That article has as much legitimacy as this thread. In both cases the source is named as The Daily Star, and then we are left expected to accept this as fact.
    AA2009 wrote: »
    "Daily Star Makes Up A Load Of Rubbish" shocker!

They have form.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would laugh if its true Mac..Simon cowel has no talent either nor does most of them judges on BGT, X Factor,

I think the voice is the only programme with judges who know what their talking about..I might be wrong on that. I have never watched the voice.

Strictly Come Dancing also!

It's true. The judges are all singers and songwriters in their own right. They are also very warm and genuinely don't put contestants down. The only thing they need is someone like Kathryn Jenkins or Lesley Garrick to be a judge as there opera singers/classical appearing on it nowadays and the judges can't coach at that level :)
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cowell has spoken and as I suspected the Star was lying as usual.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s107/britains-got-talent/news/a631327/simon-cowell-on-katie-hopkins-judging-bgt-the-answer-is-no.html#~p5i3fBoRuxPC75
    Reality TV News
    Simon Cowell on Katie Hopkins judging BGT: "The answer is no"

Asked by Digital Spy about the rumours at the 18th annual Elle Style Awards, Cowell insisted that there is no chance of Hopkins judging the ITV talent show.

Cowell replied: "I'd rather take a bath, fill it with vinegar, cut myself a thousand times, immerse myself slowly for an hour than work with her.

"So the answer is no!"

I wonder how many agree with him.:D

• Options
    Forum Member
    Very funny but I suspect KH feels the same about SC.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

I suspect she would jump at the opportunity if it was offered her. She appears to be trying whatever reality show possible just to be on TV and get another pay day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lynzee wrote: »
    I suspect she would jump at the opportunity if it was offered her. She appears to be trying whatever reality show possible just to be on TV and get another pay day.

Oh I agree, she'd snap their hands off.:D
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that crashed and burned like 'Ahmania' (bb5) ... LOL.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Don't you ever come on here again and accuse me of trolling who do you think you are If I dealt in trolling I would not have over 20k posts. I could say more but I wont as I like to think I show respect to the f/m's.

pmsl so precious lolzzzz
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I was simply reporting what is said I don't need a lecture if you did not look at the link how do you know it is in the Star. You may not like it but the Star is often correct on reality shows they are the paper that gave the scoop on Katie P going into the house.

I must say your attitude towards me stinks and because of that I am putting you on ignore. If you cant stand Katie H why do you waste so much of your time posting about he,r I am just glad I wont have to see any more of them

Only one attitude stinks here and its yours!!!!! Mr forum police!
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    So what's going to be her talent?
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »

The ability to log into twitter.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes that is exactly what she said when asked if she wanted to do it :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »

Smelly breath :cool: :D:D