iPhone 6s problems

wrexham103.4wrexham103.4 Posts: 3,334
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Having a few issues with my 6s 16g on EE.

1. Sometimes when I unlock and it opens, the time, battery, signal level etc are all missing, it's just blank across the whole top where this information should be. All the apps are showing , just the info is missing .Locking and unlocking resolves this.

2. Few times I'll go to make a call, either by dialling number/ picking from he contact list or previous calls. The screen will only display the red end button( without the phone symbol) in the centre near the bottom - no other option and the number dialled isn't there either - a blank screen.

3. I'll dial a number and nothing happens - full signal but no ringing, or it doesn't ring and the call connects but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I get quite a few dropped calls too.

4. It seems to take ages to find a signal - I was standing next to my brother who had a full 3G signal on his iPhone 6 on EE and mine just said 'no service ', this was after walking thru a building with dead spots, this happens often .

I'm running the lastest ios 9.3.2 .

Any help please?^_^:confused:

Comments

• tycho-magtycho-mag Posts: 8,663
    Forum Member
    Any help please?^_^:confused:

The signal issue I would suggest taking to an Apple Store and getting them to run diagnostics. If you have no store near by call up Apple Care. The 6s is still in warranty as its not been available for 12 months yet.
  • dragonrapidedragonrapide Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried doing reset by holding in on off button on side of phone together with home button. Hold them until you see Apple logo and then let go of both buttons. This often solves problems. If you live near Apple shop you could make appointment with one of their gurus if this fails. Back up the phone first on iTunes on a computer.
  • wrexham103.4wrexham103.4 Posts: 3,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks I'll try that. I don't have an Apple Store near by . I've only had the phone since the 01/05/16. I was thinking it might be a software problem
  • sillssills Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    No help, but numbers two and three happen on my personal 6S and we just replaced six iphones at work with SEs and they do it too.

All are on EE if that makes a difference.