Options

Greedy Phina

What a greedy cow, see her shovelling the meagre rations in her gob for all she's worth and keep going back for more.

Comments

• Options
    flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets face it there;s a big enogh gob to fill and thats before she starts on the stomach.. She should be used to the rice diet though shoulnt she. :confused:
  • Options
    marlingmarling Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowerlady wrote:
    Lets face it there;s a big enogh gob to fill and thats before she starts on the stomach.. She should be used to the rice diet though shoulnt she. :confused:

Why :confused:
  • Options
    flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big gob, big appetite ,BAD Attitude!!!!!Cant stand her she will be out first voted out that is..
  • Options
    steg1988steg1988 Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    Well if she ate Jan's portion, I would approve! :D
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help but get the feeling Phina and Jan are both getting a rough ride from the highlights edit.

I didn't look closely enough but it wouldn't surprise me if they'd played the same clip of Phina giving it the old Oliver Twist more than once in that segment.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JonDoe wrote:
    I can't help but get the feeling Phina and Jan are both getting a rough ride from the highlights edit.

I didn't look closely enough but it wouldn't surprise me if they'd played the same clip of Phina giving it the old Oliver Twist more than once in that segment.

That's what I thought about the food.

Looks like the producers have decided who they want as the hate figures, to help bring in the pounds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the producers have decided who they want as the hate figures, to help bring in the pounds.
    I wouldn't go that far. .....They're probably just trying to milk a bit of friction out of a rather uneventful 24 hours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowerlady wrote:

Why should she be used to a rice diet?

Is it a liverpool staple - or have I missed something?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit baffled by Flowerlady's rice diet comment too.
  • Options
    loz2601loz2601 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    She was shovelling it in a bit!
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loz2601 wrote:
    She was shovelling it in a bit!

Yes, but you didn't see film of all the others eating, they may have been shovelling it in too, they are all very hungry. Phina is very slim, so I hardly think she's someone who eats a lot normally. Personally I'm not convinced it's not the edit.

Also what was the problem with the box task? She wanted to win it, good for her for keeping going when Jan wanted to stop. If she'd found it she'd have come back a hero. What was Jan boo hooing about?
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    That's what I thought about the food.

Maybe, but David did mention it to Myleene, so he has obviously noted that Phina is greedy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's doing it on purpose!! To wind the rest up, which is great!!

I also think Scott did this yesterday in his trial, delibrately trying to cause tensions and make a name for himself or hope the public find it entertaining so keep him in, A'la Sophie Anderton in Love Island
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit baffled by Flowerlady's rice diet comment too.

Me too, perhaps she'd care to explain.
  • Options
    BaltiBalti Posts: 1,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes strange rice comments... In fact Phina looks more the sort to avoid carbs altogether in real life....
    (in case I need to explain that.... I mean she looks very Atkins diet slim)
  • Options
    marlingmarling Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowerlady wrote:
    Big gob, big appetite ,BAD Attitude!!!!!Cant stand her she will be out first voted out that is..

Equally baffled by this comment? I hadn't noticed her attitude to be any worse or different to any of the others. She's not my favorite person there but you seem to be a bit harsh on her. Why?

And I'd still like to know why you made the comment about the rice :confused:
  • Options
    loopylisaloopylisa Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Perhaps she never actually got any lunch as she was away doing the chest with jan and was starving.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cythna wrote:
    Yes, but you didn't see film of all the others eating, they may have been shovelling it in too, they are all very hungry. Phina is very slim, so I hardly think she's someone who eats a lot normally. Personally I'm not convinced it's not the edit.

Also what was the problem with the box task? She wanted to win it, good for her for keeping going when Jan wanted to stop. If she'd found it she'd have come back a hero. What was Jan boo hooing about?

I totally agree about the box task. If people have a problem with her having seconds they should say so. Jan complained someone had left theirs so everyone isn't eating. If there's more food going in those conditions i'd be in first for more to keep my strength up if nothing else.
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JonDoe wrote:
    Do monkeys eat rice? :confused:
    I think micky dolenz went through a macrobiotic stage in the 70s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think micky dolenz went through a macrobiotic stage in the 70s
    :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Finn15 wrote:
    Or maybe Flowerlady thinks that as she's black she eats a lot of rice and peas??

Either way sounds pretty racist to me.

Phina has said she uses a lot of rice in her diet. There is nothing remotely racist about that poster`s comment.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knows what Phina eats in her normal diet, but she looks to be shovelling all the food rations down her neck before anybody else can get to it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    David clearly noticed that Phina is greedy cos he told Myleene to cut the cake fairly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt quite sorry for Phina actually - all that work in the haystack must have been really gruelling. Though, fair enough, I wouldn't want her guzzling my portion of food either!
  • Options
    biggeralbiggeral Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bearing in mind the performances of Jan and Scott, I think Phina was entitled to a little bit more as she had spent hours trying to win the chest with virtually no support and probably missed her lunch.

Phina has gone up a lot in my estimation after last night. She is definitely not greedy or selfish.