Options

Emmerdaily: 09/03/09: A new Airwick perfume

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scott was mentioned in last night's programme?
    I missed that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    lumpbottom wrote: »
    Scott was mentioned in last night's programme?
    I missed that.

lol i dont actually know if he was, was just responding to mr. m's comment that scott was forgotten!
  • Options
    mr. mustardmr. mustard Posts: 48,888
    Forum Member
    evamoo wrote: »
    lol i dont actually know if he was, was just responding to mr. m's comment that scott was forgotten!
    Thanks for doing so, Eva :)
  • Options
    SnappSnapp Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other side of the pub used to be the wine bar years ago - when Lyn and Kathy ran it.

It just seems to have been forgotten now.

That was at the back of The Woolpack, it was destroyed on the night of the Plane Crash. Chris Tate was trapped under the rubble.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it just me that noticed the snow miraculously dissapeared last night?

I was watching on ITV2 today as I was out last night, and at 20 past, there was no snow on the outdoor scenes for a few minutes, then it was back again :confused::D
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HertsMan wrote: »
    Was it just me that noticed the snow miraculously dissapeared last night?

I was watching on ITV2 today as I was out last night, and at 20 past, there was no snow on the outdoor scenes for a few minutes, then it was back again :confused::D

Something tells me you haven't read the thread.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something tells me you haven't read the thread.;)
    I skimmed through it, Sir/Miss (?) :o

My apologies though, I missed these two posts (although, quite how I'm not sure, they're hardly small :D) -
    A very interesting episode like you say but did anyone else notice the continuity errors creaping in?? Obviously we are now seeing scenes shot 6 weeks ago when the snow arrived unplanned so I wasn't suprised considering the problems it must have caused.

Scene with Doug, Lisa and kids with sweet jar - snow on ground and visible snow falling. Next scene (presumable same day and time) Jimmy outside Wollie, NO SNOW anywhere
    Yes, I think most people watching and paying attention would have noticed that, but they probably used up all their artificial snow when they were filming their Xmas, and it got washed away overnight so they had to blow in some more.:D

On the other hand, they don't film in sequence so the snowless scenes may have been filmed first and deadlines wouldn't allow them not to film when the snow did come.

Who's been reading TJ 'Peter and the Wolf' at bedtime?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Dussi, I don't know what you mean :confused:

:) Mocking poor Doug's affliction. Is he never to be allowed to live it down?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RacerWelsh wrote: »
    evening

lots of snow

It looked so pretty but you can tell it was filmed in February:D