100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since I have never heard of JRM and the Blade just looks like a bevy merchant to me what about CHE he looks rough and he did do 21 grams.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    This A list celebrity in the rest of the world and probably a B- or C+ here in the States ran into her ex about two months ago. The ex that basically tortured her on a daily basis. Apparently this ex who is an actor made the moves on his ex and assumed she would be willing to have one night of fun. Well, he assumed wrong and she got the e-mail address of his current A list actress girlfriend and told her what happened, but the actress accused her of making moves on her man. "Look at the history" is what the A list celebrity wrote back.

Pint sized princess of pop?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Wanna make the biggest publicity splash ever? This A list all movie actor has what he thinks is the best idea ever to get the public on his side forever. He has been in touch with his A list actress ex-wife and they are working out a deal (read $$) to spend Christmas together with their kids. She can even bring her kids and her new husband. Christmas trees and fake snow and one big photo op all splashed on the cover of Kneepads. **www.formspring.me/AuntJoyce/q/1218942044
    These two do know how to make the best photo ops.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Dead Calm.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Wanna make the biggest publicity splash ever? This A list all movie actor has what he thinks is the best idea ever to get the public on his side forever. He has been in touch with his A list actress ex-wife and they are working out a deal (read $$) to spend Christmas together with their kids. She can even bring her kids and her new husband. Christmas trees and fake snow and one big photo op all splashed on the cover of Kneepads. **www.formspring.me/AuntJoyce/q/1218942044
    These two do know how to make the best photo ops.

Could it be Mr Top Gun and his second ex wife, happily married to a singer. If it is, and I was her, I would tell him to take a running jump.
  • tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going with JRM. I can remember a story about him a while ago when he'd invited some strangers back to his, or had gone to some stranger's house and had a binge. He seems like a very lonely and sad man. Also he's had a few incidents at airports in the past. So sad.

I'm going with Green Card. Certainly has a strange looking name, and he has appeared worse for wear on several occasions
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regarding the vague one about the male singer cheating on his long-term girlfriend with a man, I thought that maybe he's So Sick of the gay rumours.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From ***********:
    A 17 year old television actor has been charged with the rape of a 14-year-old boy at Wimbledon Theatre in July 2010.

The actor, from the Sutton area, also faces three other charges:

July 2010: Sexual assault of a 14-year-old boy at Wimbledon Theatre.

September 2010: Sexual assault of a male at the Italia Conti theatre school in north London.

September 2010: Sexual assault of a male at the Italia Conti School.

April 2011: Assault by beating at the Italia Conti School

The actor, who hasn't been named will appear in court in November
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From ***********:
    A 17 year old television actor has been charged with the rape of a 14-year-old boy at Wimbledon Theatre in July 2010.

September 2010: Sexual assault of a male at the Italia Conti theatre school in north London.

Careful with this or the thread will get pulled. There has been other discussions on this elsewhere and is very easy to find out from googling eastenders actor
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok sorry I didn't know!!!! Eeeek don't want to get in trouble!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    tartan18 wrote: »
    I'm going with Green Card. Certainly has a strange looking name, and he has appeared worse for wear on several occasions

That's exactly who I thought when I first read this! Seen loads of stuff recently about him looking rubbish out and about and the drinking
    Forum Member
    From ***********:

:mad: Nobody here cares about this crap. Go to another forum.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you speaking like that to another poster of equal stature to yourself ?:confused:
    The poster made a genuine error which was very politely pointed out to them already and they apologised equally politely. You have no right ordering them to another forum in such a manner.

Anyway,on topic......I agree on the green card man. there is something amiss with him & has been for some time. He is a rather pathetic figure these days. :(
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why? Everyday people post dozens of blinds, why is this one not ok? If you think it's because there's a court case around it well often there's some horrific blinds on here. Especially stories recounted from decades ago.

No need to be so harsh, I think it's logical to post that in here. Guessing people's identities is what this thread is all about.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who appointed you spokesperson for the entire thread?

That post is the least crap post in this whole thread. This 'blind item' is known to be true, it's reported on reputable sites such as the BBC. Not like all the other blinds on here which are half made up, unfounded rumours.
    Forum Member
    incy wincy wrote: »
    Who appointed you spokesperson for the entire thread?

That post is the least crap post in this whole thread. This 'blind item' is known to be true, it's reported on reputable sites such as the BBC. Not like all the other blinds on here which are half made up, unfounded rumours.

Nobody. However loads of threads have been shut down because of that very topic. I'd hate to see this one go the same way.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody. However loads of threads have been shut down because of that very topic. I'd hate to see this one go the same way.

I agree with that, but that's not what you said before. Your earlier post was rude and inaccurate, stating that 'no-one cares about this crap'. If you're worried about the thread being shut down because of legal issues, fine, I agree we need to be careful but there's no need to speak to another FM like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    The blind that should be pulled ,is it common knowledge who it is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    herejohno wrote: »
    The blind that should be pulled ,is it common knowledge who it is?

It's not common knowledge, but it's easy to have a guess from a few well chosen google searches.
    TO THE MODS: There are no hidden clues in that, promise! :p

Suggest we might want to stop discussing that one just in case? :)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How rude.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    It's not common knowledge, but it's easy to have a guess from a few well chosen google searches.
    TO THE MODS: There are no hidden clues in that, promise! :p

Suggest we might want to stop discussing that one just in case? :)

Ok lips sealed!:D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Woah, seriously. Who do you think you are?
  • ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quit the endless posts arguing across an internet forum and get back to the blinds please.
    Forum Member
    ncl*girl wrote: »
    Quit the endless posts arguing across an internet forum and get back to the blinds please.

:o Excellent point. :( Sorry.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B list actress with A++ list name recognition who has not had a hit in a decade and even that was something in which she was along for the ride, is definitely world famous. The thing is she is really trying to shake up her image. A lot. You would never expect it from her because she seems so buttoned down and uptight and she knows it and blames it on her most recent disastrous relationship. So, she has been in talks to be in Playboy. Not naked, but she wants to be on the cover and inside wants to be wearing very little. She thinks it will make people remember why they fell in love with her in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.