Options

Which Straight Character will be next to turn gay?

2»

Comments

• Options
    anndra_wanndra_w Posts: 6,557
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Forgive me but your question sounds quite ignorant- nobody 'becomes' gay or lesbian... One is born that way...

At the moment EastEnders is the only UK soap that needs to create this as we currently have no gay or lesbian characters currently in Albert Square...

This is so ignorant. There are many gay who will tell you they were not born that way but became that way. Sexuality can be set in stone for some but it can also be fluid for others.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Scientifically, there is a region of the brain that affects sexuality. It's called the anterior commissure and it is larger in gay men and straight women than it is in straight men or gay women. You are born with it either enlarged or small. It doesn't grow larger on its own, and it certainly doesn't shrink if you pray.

According to the Kinsey Scale, the standard scale for measuring sexuality, about 10% of the population are truly gay, and only 10% of the population are truly straight. The remaining 80% have a fluid sexuality that depends on the size of their anterior commissure. They can choose to identify any way they want. If they are more attracted to men than women, they can identify as gay if they like. It's no skin off anyone else's nose.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max is so horny I bet he would have some mutual fun with another bloke :eek:
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise

- the reason she hasn't found Mr. Right is because she was meant to find a Mrs' instead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get vibes from Jay off EastEnders but this is doubtful considering Ben has already been appointed this storyline.
  • Options
    royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dot walks in on Cora trying on some Ann Summers kinky lacy undies handed in at the charity shop, and feels a tingle of lesbian lust

"oooh I say"

"Come in Dot...The boots are staying on"
  • Options
    AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salome wrote: »
    Born that way? You must be joking. No one is born gay or straight for that matter. Mother Nature and God are just alibis for those who are too cowardly or ignorant to take responsibility for their desire and choices in life.

Not quite sure how to take this, I assume your straight? As your post has all the trademarks of a bigot talking about something they have little understanding of....

How dare you insinuate that gay people are cowards and ignorant for not admitting their sexuality! Some young gay people have to face terrifying situations, some kill themselves because they can not handle it.... I am sure if gay people had a "choice" they would choose to be straight rather than gay and suicidal!

Seriously.... some people
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Dot walks in on Cora trying on some Ann Summers kinky lacy undies handed in at the charity shop, and feels a tingle of lesbian lust

"oooh I say"

"Come in Dot...The boots are staying on"

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maria and Stella will realise they are lesbians, leaving Marcus even more 'confused' than he claims to be now
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    If Marcus gets left, can he seek comfort with Gary!