3.How ya doin'?
    4.Little me
    5.Wings
    6.Change your Life
    7.Cannonball
  • Options
    sniffingchocakesniffingchocake Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Unless they are accepting an award, I'm surprised they deemed appearing at another useless awards show that important over .

I guess they are more likely to win if they actually show there faces, it may be deemed useless but if they do won best girlband, then they will get their spot in cosmo which is good magazine promo!!
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^They've been showing their faces for 2 years at awards shows and not actually won anything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^They've been showing their faces for 2 years at awards shows and not actually won anything.

ones shown on tv yes! All promo is good promo
    Theyll get papped tonight get their faces in the paper maybe a little blurb at the end of the article about their new single
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have they even been nominated for an award???......I guess they are for this one????
    Maybe they promised a performance of Little Me, promote, promote, promote....

If Move continue to sell, they may have a chance for best british single.....

I don't think they will get nominated for best group, always goes to people with guitars...
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    The girls are on The Paul Ogrady show Monday
    http://www.lostintv.com/tv-show?id=473
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    I don't think they will get nominated for best group, always goes to 1D

BiB

Its all right if you have nothing else going on to show your face, but in this case with the US show? That wasnt more important? Hmph.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Making a notation ahead of their XF US broadcast tonight.

593. Little Mix - Salute

140. Little Mix - Nothing Feels Like You
    803. Little Mix - Move

OT: This is astounding. Maybe the pressure is off 5H now.

1. Alex & Sierra - Say Something (The X Factor USA Performance)
    13. Alex & Sierra - Say My Name (The X Factor USA Performance)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BiB

Its all right if you have nothing else going on to show your face, but in this case with the US show? That wasnt more important? Hmph.
    From what I gathered that was a last minute thing, so I see no problem in them pre-recording it, and getting back (doing things on their own terms maybe) maybe the cosmo thing was already in their diary, maybe they wanted to pick up their first (??) award in person. They are not gonna win awards so long as 1d are in their catergory,(at the monent) so a chance they have to win an award im sure they jumped at the chance. Who knows!

In other awards news will move have a chance of being up for best British single?, if it is itll probably be the first brits they miss sadly caus I think they are on the demi tour
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt Best British single sales based? Will it have had enough time to amass those sales considering its release late in the year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isnt Best British single sales based? Will it have had enough time to amass those sales considering its release late in the year?
    True are sales not better this time of year though? (I dont really get into the sales side of things :) )
  • Options
    JB92JB92 Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1. Alex & Sierra - Say Something (The X Factor USA Performance)
    13. Alex & Sierra - Say My Name (The X Factor USA Performance)

Considering XFUSA's poor viewing figures, A&S have done brilliantly.

Great news about POG. Should give sales a boost.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @LittleMixOffic 1h
    All ready for the Cosmo awards :D sooo excited bring on the party!!! Xjesyx pic.twitter.com/uR5PySnGXU

https://twitter.com/LittleMixOffic/status/408675554326360064/photo/1/large

They are going to be so dead tomorrow.

Yahoo Omg! UK 20m
    It's the lovely @LittleMixOffic girls looking stunning at #TheCosmos! pic.twitter.com/XlO7SBp3JS

https://twitter.com/YahooOmgUK/status/408689008177602560/photo/1/large
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=sniffingchocake;70154751They are not gonna win awards so long as 1d are in their catergory,(at the monent) so a chance they have to win an award im sure they jumped at the chance. Who knows!

In other awards news will move have a chance of being up for best British single?, if it is itll probably be the first brits they miss sadly caus I think they are on the demi tour[/QUOTE]

Oh, yes I totally forgot about 1D being in every category that they are always nominated for. Haha cause they always win. They never have a chance

If Move keeps in the top 15 till end of the year, they have a chance because its based on sales. The top 20 or 15 of British single that has sold the most in this year .....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1. Alex & Sierra - Say Something(The X Factor USA Performance)
    13. Alex & Sierra - Say My Name(The X Factor USA Performance

I guess these two are the stars of this year x factor US even though they haven't pulled that many viewers.

BIB - This is why I'm glad LM are not controlled by Simon. Because I can see Simon forgetting about 5H and promoting A&S as the new xfactor success. Also he has that country boy group where they can be huge because Country is big America.

It will be a shame because 5H seem like a good group ......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't find any information on nominations, but don't the Cosmo Awards have a 'Best Girl Group' category? if so i'd say they are in with a good shot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think 5H have been given particularly good songs. A&S and Restless Road (country 1D basically) are his new projects for this year. XFUSA may not exist next year though, so he'll lose the platform to promote them over there.

Tour tickets go on general sale tomorrow at 10am.
  • Options
    Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Is the US X Factor still shown on Friday nights here? I did have it on series link but got pretty bored of it. Then again, I'm bored of our version now as well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holte139 wrote: »
    Is the US X Factor still shown on Friday nights here? I did have it on series link but got pretty bored of it. Then again, I'm bored of our version now as well!

No it's on ITV2 on Saturday morning/early afternoon. XFUSA will have put the performance on YouTube by tomorrow morning our time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They won an award at the cosmos! (dont know what for though!)
    Edit: they won ultimate export

(and have done a photoshoot where they are naked under a flag lol)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^They must have gotten advance notice that they did win something, hence the rush back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think from this batch of xfusa, a&s, RR, and maybe ellona will get signed by Simon. Even though Ellona isn't pushing itunes sales, she's top (or 2nd to a&s) on YouTube, and Simon seems to have fondness of her. Then again? I would've thought Carly Rose would've been signed by now though, so who knows.

But I strongly suspect those 3 will be he signed.

Anyway

Yay for the award and I love the new flag photo. Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this flag photo?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A picture of them with Nicola Roberts, who presented their award: http://instagram.com/p/hjwUFSEFH5/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/05/little-mix-strip-naked-for-cosmopolitan-ultimate-women-of-the-year-awards-4218596/

Flag photo in the article above

They're 95% covered by the flag, only LA is flashing some leg.
This discussion has been closed.