Why is Luisa playing the village idiot?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Luisa is just being herself. Calculating.

After slating Lee and Casey as doing it all for the cameras she made sure she did the same in the bath for her little bit of air time.

I agree. She's gone down a lot in my estimation. She was really scraping the bottom of the barrel with the snogging just for the press attention in the bathroom. A form of prostitution really.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When was it she said she didn't know who Evander was?
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When was it she said she didn't know who Evander was?
    No idea, I wasn't even aware she even said this but for the record I had no clue either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone?
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone?

She never did, people are just looking for an excuse to bitch about Luisa because they have a problem with her bitching about others.
  • Options
    PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Oh please I've heard it all now. So you're saying Luisa pretty much set Evander up for this? How exactly are his views on sexuality very-well known? I think if they were they wouldn't be causing the furor they are now, not only here but in the States also. She also tried to cut him off numerous times during that conversation, and if she was trying to make herself look good she would have mentioned something to the other housemates, or at least to BB about how she disagrees with him.

Come off it, Evander is a man in his 60s, an American Christian and a boxer. Everyone with half an ounce of awareness would know what his opinions would be on this subject. I actually found it prejudice of big brother to give him a warning for stating his beliefs as culturally, that is what he has been brought up to believe. Not everyone is on the PC train or aware of the political correctness. Let older people believe what they want, their time is almost over. It doesnt mean it's accurate and Luisa did is very perceptive. I think she nailed ollie accurately as a gay man that dates girls for career purposes. He was trying not to smile when she busted him. What she says to most people is accurate, hence why she kissed the American.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come off it, Evander is a man in his 60s, an American Christian and a boxer. Everyone with half an ounce of awareness would know what his opinions would be on this subject. I actually found it prejudice of big brother to give him a warning for stating his beliefs as culturally, that is what he has been brought up to believe. Not everyone is on the PC train or aware of the political correctness. Let older people believe what they want, their time is almost over. It doesnt mean it's accurate and Luisa did is very perceptive. I think she nailed ollie accurately as a gay man that dates girls for career purposes. He was trying not to smile when she busted him. What she says to most people is accurate, hence why she kissed the American.

Because every devoted Christian automatically classes homosexuality as a choice? Not everyone jumps to that presumption straight away, and quite rightly so. As I said before, if Evander's views on homosexuality were so widely know, then how is it so many people were surprised to hear them? Believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there who haven't a clue about Christianity, or religion in general.

As for the fact that he's 51 (not in his 60s) and a boxer, I don't see how those things guarantee that someone will share Evander's views on homosexuality, unless you're in the habit of making brass assumptions based on someone's age and profession.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She certainly is not doing herself any favours - coming across as a right sl**

She thought that swinging was normal ...

I knew that the BBC series The Apprentice was going downhill, but to select an someone with her personality who admits to have been a sex addict ... can that get any worse now? They are all just media wannabees and she is proving this.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think thats who she generally is. We all saw her on the Apprentice but at heart, she's a good time girl .... She's a smart cookie ... but with a wild flipside.
  • Options
    PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because every devoted Christian automatically classes homosexuality as a choice? Not everyone jumps to that presumption straight away, and quite rightly so. As I said before, if Evander's views on homosexuality were so widely know, then how is it so many people were surprised to hear them? Believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there who haven't a clue about Christianity, or religion in general.

As for the fact that he's 51 (not in his 60s) and a boxer, I don't see how those things guarantee that someone will share Evander's views on homosexuality, unless you're in the habit of making brass assumptions based on someone's age and profession.

Who was surprised to hear him say it? Where did they grow up? He is from an area of America that take the bible at its word and the bible says homosexuality is a sin, as does Islam etc etc. lots of religious people believe this, but more so if they are devout. if they didn't know they must have been up past they bedtime. The majority of religions are discriminatory about lots of things if people are not aware of the influence religions have in society as a agent of social control then I really am shocked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She never did, people are just looking for an excuse to bitch about Luisa because they have a problem with her bitching about others.

I thought as much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was surprised to hear him say it? Where did they grow up? He is from an area of America that take the bible at its word and the bible says homosexuality is a sin, as does Islam etc etc. lots of religious people believe this, but more so if they are devout. if they didn't know they must have been up past they bedtime. The majority of religions are discriminatory about lots of things if people are not aware of the influence religions have in society as a agent of social control then I really am shocked.

Is everyone on the planet expected to know what part of America he's from and how strongly this area believes in the bible?

I don't think anyone is unaware of the influence of religion in society, but are you actually saying that every single person who classes themselves as a Christian automatically thinks of homosexuality as a sin (or a choice as was Evander's case) because it's in the bible? The Bible says a lot of things, and some people follow it more strongly than others. How come this whole furor over Evander's views on homosexuality didn't come about until he actually said them? If they were so glaringly obvious as you suggest then surely people would have started having an issue on the first night when he said "I'm a Christian". However not everyone jumps to the conclusion of "doesn't agree with homosexuality" as soon as they hear those words.

And FYI I know plenty of people who are unaware of what the bible says, or what certain religions believe. Some people weren't raised around any kind of religion and have just never taken an interest in it. It doesn't mean someone isn't "up past their bed time".
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry if this has already been talked about, but I get the impression she is trying to play the airhead role which most people (who have seen the apprentice) will know her voice may be cutesy, she definitely isn't an idiot and survived to the final 2??

Not knowing who Lionel Ritchie is, REALLY? I think she is capable of more detailed conversations but is playing airhead for votes

Just my observation....

She's playing a really stupid game. The stupid voice like butter wouldn't melt, then making sure thaT she and Jasmine, Lee and Dappy get the majority of coverage on the highlights show by acting and talking about sex. She is just vile, she is constantly going around bitching and setting people up. I really hope the 'normal' housemates see through her and nominate her for eviction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Off topic but can we just have a moment for "No offence, but you're a doctor"