Options

Inconsiderate Pauline

2»

Comments

• Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    Did anyone notice how angry P was that Jale tried to go to the loo after being woken up? How dare she enter P's private gym!!!

P is ANGRY at being nominated, and she knows Jale made it happen - I think she woke up in a stinking rage, and had to burn it off.

Yes, that woman is one huge mass of seething, revengeful anger. I'm surprised she hasn't had a heart attack before now.
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    binksy111 wrote: »
    When Mark Asked her why she couldnt exercise during the day instead of waking the house she replied "I dont have the motivation during the day" they never showed this on HL show tho, its as if they wanted ppl to think the Hms approved of her waking them up :confused:

Obviously they can't fit everything into the HLs but yes I thought it was odd that Mark's complaints to her were left on the cutting room floor.

Here's the original clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZk-4dQNTU

I think Pauline knows the HLs always start with the HMs waking up, so her crack of dawn exercising would be more likely to make the cut than if she did it during the day. (Daytime, she needs to be standing guard over her kitchen. :D )
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birdcage wrote: »
    Actually that did cross my mind about 5 minutes after posting :blush: - but what was wrong with the living area?? What an attention seeking ****.

The doors are locked at night so she couldn't get into the living room. Having said that, it was so inconsiderate of her to do that, no way would any reasonable person do the same thing. There again, she's Queen Pauline and she can do whatever she wants.......grrrrrr. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    I'd forgotten that too ...... that was yonks ago ......

She could have exercised in the bathroom without making all that noise .... but yes I did love her little boys sniggering behind her back
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimbuctoo wrote: »
    I'd forgotten that too ...... that was yonks ago ......

She could have exercised in the bathroom without making all that noise .... but yes I did love her little boys sniggering behind her back

The 'look at her leg' bit was hilarious. :D
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    The sad thing is that I believe she won't be evicted on Friday. It's likely to be Marlon or Christopher. Plus we are stuck with that equally evil b*tch Helen for the duration. I hope she says or does something to warrant removal from the house, that's our only chance.
  • Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    The doors are locked at night so she couldn't get into the living room. Having said that, it was so inconsiderate of her to do that, no way would any reasonable person do the same thing. There again, she's Queen Pauline and she can do whatever she wants.......grrrrrr. ;-)

Are the doors locked to the living area? I thought sometimes someone sits on the sofa if they can't sleep? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    The only reason she chose that time of the morning and in the bathroom is because she knew everyone else was a sleep so all the cameras would be on her, so she got extra airtime. She said later that she hasn't worked out like that in a long time, so it was obvious she just did it for a bit of attention.

My thoughts exactly, jazzy p back in the house.
    She will be all smug thinking the viewers got to see her fun side.
    I hope the horrible side of her is shown when she's interviewed. >:(
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    The sad thing is that I believe she won't be evicted on Friday. It's likely to be Marlon or Christopher. Plus we are stuck with that equally evil b*tch Helen for the duration. I hope she says or does something to warrant removal from the house, that's our only chance.

Oh Rikki course she will :D