Options

Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    I can't recall any pictures of him in the carriage and can't really remember it on the televised event so I think it was her and the big ole dress!

Even the dress couldnt fit into the carriage, she wore a specially made tutu - Daddy Price was waiting in the carriage for an hour before she appeared.

Then the horses got spooked by the pap helicopter & crashed into the undergrowth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVBW1f6ScM

from around 20 mins in if interested
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Even the dress couldnt fit into the carriage, she wore a specially made tutu - Daddy Price was waiting in the carriage for an hour before she appeared.

Then the horses got spooked by the pap helicopter & crashed into the undergrowth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVBW1f6ScM

from around 20 mins in if interested

Oh, my bad! Fancy me mistaking Pwicey for some gypsy bride who rode in a similar pumpkin carriage in C4's My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding! :o:blush::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww looking back at Peter and Katies wedding they both truly loved each other. It is written all over both faces and body language, eyes don't lie.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww looking back at Peter and Katies wedding they both truly loved each other. It is written all over both faces and body language, eyes don't lie.

Peter certainly did. Not so sure about KP. She loved him as much as she is able to, but I truly don't think she is capable of grown up, "you're my world" type love. That day was all about her, and her childhood fairytale dream, in true Cinderella style. Once reality hit, she quickly turned back into the wicked witch!

How are you now JAL? On the mend hopefully.x.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Peter certainly did. Not so sure about KP. She loved him as much as she is able to, but I truly don't think she is capable of grown up, "you're my world" type love. That day was all about her, and her childhood fairytale dream, in true Cinderella style. Once reality hit, she quickly turned back into the wicked witch!

I hope you are doing well x

:) I am doing much better, still have line in but no headaches or fever's, the shakes are minimum and so is brain fog :)

As we all know relationships are hard work, Katie wants the fairy tale and that's not reality. You got to keep working at it and that's what keeps the spark alive.

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
    “When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.”
    “When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, 'Oh yes -- I already have everything that I really need.” ― Dalai Lama

Wise man the Dalai Lama.

Katie keeps posting inspirational quotes, she should practice what she preach. If she did she may find contentment, inner peace.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both looked absolutely bloody hideous on their wedding day IMHO. Pete looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, dressed like he was auditioning for a part in 'Liberace: The Movie' and KP looked like something out of Big Fat Gypsy Wedding crossed with an anaesthetised Barbie.

Tacky, crass, totally OTT and not in the slightest about love or commitment just publicity and ££££££££££££££££££££££££££
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They both looked absolutely bloody hideous on their wedding day IMHO. Pete looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, dressed like he was auditioning for a part in 'Liberace: The Movie' and KP looked like something out of Big Fat Gypsy Wedding crossed with an anaesthetised Barbie.

Tacky, crass, totally OTT and not in the slightest about love or commitment just publicity and ££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Abso-bloody-lutely spot on!!
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually who did that style of wedding first was it KP or the gypsies?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

I firmly believe Pete was the biggest love of KP's life. Within Z list circles they really were quite a power couple. All her partners since have been hanger-oners. With Pete she didn't just lose a husband she lost a big part of her star power. Her fame has been in steady decline since. I'm not sure Pete ever loved her to quite the same degree. I think she was too feisty for him. Despite her obvious beauty and intelligence, his current partner seems a lot more passive within their relationship. Just my humble opinion, of course, and based on what I have seen/read in the media - no one ever truly knows what goes on behind closed doors.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

So is she no longer pretending he is staying with his mum? I feel like I've missed something!
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

"Does anybody know where I can higher pregnancy suits for men please for my baby shower this weekend xx"

:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Baby Showers were just for women, and normally given by someone else for the mum-to-be, not by the mum-to-be. No such things when I was having my boys so maybe I've got it wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    "Does anybody know where I can higher pregnancy suits for men please for my baby shower this weekend xx"

:blush:

It's a very good question. I would suggest a ladder or perhaps some kind of pully system :-)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a very good question. I would suggest a ladder or perhaps some kind of pully system :-)

Something to lever the bump into place, perhaps? Seriously though, 'higher'? :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Something to lever the bump into place, perhaps? Seriously though, 'higher'? :blush:

She'll probably need a ladder and a spirit level in that case!

I hope you are not questioning the intelligence of KP, Bela. She's business woman extraordinaire of the century don't you know ;-)
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Baby Showers were just for women, and normally given by someone else for the mum-to-be, not by the mum-to-be. No such things when I was having my boys so maybe I've got it wrong.

baby showers are given by the mum to be-i've been to two by different mums to be,although i'm with you-in my day i'd never heard of such thing i don't think i'd have wanted to tempt fate 30 years ago!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll probably need a ladder and a spirit level in that case!

I hope you are not questioning the intelligence of KP, Bela. She's business woman extraordinaire of the century don't you know ;-)

I'm actually shocked she's not been on Celebrity Mastermind yet :confused:

Or maybe I'm not..........;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have organised a few baby showers for friends... food, drinks, and schloer cocktails.. and beauty treatments etc...and one that was an afternoon tea and a spa day..

....and when I had little lion I had two thrown for me :blush:
    I don't know of anyone that has thrown their own.... but it seems quite normal to have them these days, as a sort of hen night to lots of sleepless nights and nappy changing!:D

as for this story... http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-humiliate-kieran-3841543

especially when she said this about Alex when he wore one...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-says-alex-reid-853099

:o:D
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I have organised a few baby showers for friends... food, drinks, and schloer cocktails.. and beauty treatments etc...and one that was an afternoon tea and a spa day..

....and when I had little lion I had two thrown for me :blush:
    I don't know of anyone that has thrown their own.... but it seems quite normal to have them these days, as a sort of hen night to lots of sleepless nights and nappy changing!:D

as for this story... http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-humiliate-kieran-3841543

especially when she said this about Alex when he wore one...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-says-alex-reid-853099

:o:D

I'm the opposite I don't know anyone whose had a baby shower thrown for them all I've been to is when the mother to be has planned it herself -maybe it's a personal thing?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I'm the opposite I don't know anyone whose had a baby shower thrown for them all I've been to is when the mother to be has planned it herself -maybe it's a personal thing?!

ahhh perhaps it's a timelord thing...

TBH I would never have planned one for myself... at the end of my pregnancy I was so shattered after a long day at work that I would never have found the energy.. but my friends organised one for me at work (two days before my last day) and my friends did one a month before little lion was born (because she was two weeks late) ....

I guess KP hasn't got many female friends to organise things like that for her now... :cool:
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here in Canada, it's considered extremely tacky to host your own shower be it baby or bridal.

Co-workers, friends, or families usually host them. Silly games, cake and presents.

At work, we usually wait until after the baby is born so we can tailor the gifts to the little nappy filler.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nitenurse wrote: »
    Here in Canada, it's considered extremely tacky to host your own shower be it baby or bridal.

Co-workers, friends, or families usually host them. Silly games, cake and presents.

At work, we usually wait until after the baby is born so we can tailor the gifts to the little nappy filler.

Thats what I would have expected....

I knew little lion was a girl after my 20 week scan... so they were very pink.... so I am glad the sonographer was right... but I have also never heard of husbands/ over halfs coming along to them either... they are normally a girlie affair... not a pantomime!:o
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack N Jill showers (where both parents or the engaged couple) are becoming more popular. Usually with the engaged so they can get presents like weed whackers or household tools like power drills.

Most men avoid the showers until pick up time, so they can eat and look at the presents. They don't want to do the fastest nappy change games or figure out what the smear on the nappy is (usually liverwurst or melted chocolate, mushed up peas have used to). Yes, nurses are warped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've never been to a baby shower. Mentally I file them with 'proms' as being a bit gimicky and tacky - that said I was dragged unwillingly by ma and pa Longstocking to all 3 of my university graduation ceremonies as I thought they were ridiculous too.

The one thing I do do with friends/ family who have babies is send mummy something. Usually a voucher for a massage, treatment etc... I got this habit from my own mum who had two quite horrific births and didn't receive so much as a bunch of flowers (all gifts being lavished on troublesome baby me and my baby brother)
This discussion has been closed.