Options

Lauren

vegasvicarvegasvicar Posts: 53
Forum Member
Is coming across as very stupid IMO.
I really don't like her, don't see any warmth there at all... am I wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No you're not wrong, she's just an airhead who only really cares about how she looks and how the public perceive her, she's extremely shallow and dull IMO.
    Nothing more to see here folks, move on.
  • Options
    LeahbelleLeahbelle Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I agree.
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    No you're not wrong, she's just an airhead who only really cares about how she looks and how the public perceive her, she's extremely shallow and dull IMO.
    Nothing more to see here folks, move on.

Im far from an oil painting, but she is awful looking, and being an idiot isnt exactly endearing
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, she comes accross as a vacuous self absorbed dull woman.:(

However, wait for the tried and trusted old chestnut......

She's not liked cause she is a woman....etc... (it's already been trotted out when someone mentioned they weren't keen on her):p
  • Options
    LeahbelleLeahbelle Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    All she says is "Alright Babe!", and goes on about how good she was at sex with her ex, that she split up with 3 years ago. She's not showing any personality, and has definitely overdone it with the collagen in her lips. Makes her look weird.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I would hate her,but I actually really like her. She's enjoying herself. She seems very insecure though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I very much dislike this girl, but take my hat off to her for her confidence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    I quite like her. I thought I wouldn't, but actually she is a very insecure woman who is constantly looking for acceptance and love. she is just going about it the wrong way. she hasn't been offensive or obnoxious so far. I have no reason to dislike her so far.
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her going in outfit was horrendous. Very unflattering and gave her a massive arse
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vegasvicar wrote: »
    Is coming across as very stupid IMO.

she's off TOWIE, what were you expecting? :D

I bet she would blind you with science if you had a debate about lipgloss :p
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know her off TOWIE well--only took her 48 hrs to mention her 'ex', Mark, whom she notoriously claimed she was with for 10 yrs, 2 yrs after he ditched her, but now it's more. That said, his snide remarks about her weight and his non-stop cheating clearly damaged her deeply. Hence, the desperate plastic facial adaptations. But on TOWIE her REAL problem, esp when drunk, was her nastiness. I was keen to see her TRUE personality on BB, but apart from desperation & body-hatred fuelled by alcohol, she seems mostly a personality-free wreck, sadly. She really DOES need the Love of a Good Man, but fear, like many of us who've had a SuperHunk LovedGod boyfriend, it takes DECADES to get over his rejection. So find her Tragic but also LESS than I'd hoped she'd be. Ricci's just about her level, alas. Sad lady.
  • Options
    Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think I have ever come across a housemate in CBB that came from that essex show that I liked.

It seems to be the same persona for all of them, they're from essex, fancy themselves and are bit thick.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for her a lot of the time, as she comes across as very insecure. She seems to cover up low self-esteem with overconfidence, and I think maybe she might be more likable to more people if she was just herself rather than doing what she thinks people want to see.