Celebs who have aged badly

Comments

• Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsay Lohan (coke, booze)
    Danniella Westbrook (coke)
    Katie Price (Botox etc has put years on her)
    Coleen Rooney (28??? Too many holidays & Botox)
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl Cole (or whatever she's called nowadays). She's still an attractive woman but she had a glow about her in her early twenties and lately she's looking like a very well made up woman who's lost her spark.
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daniel Radcliffe (or maybe it's just the booze and ****)

No he certainly looks like he's in his late 30s with his sweaty head. Plus all the stress of not being able to act for shit can't help either.
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leslie Jordan, the little American chap in the CBB house is apparently only 59! Yet when I saw him enter the other night I immediately thought he was an 80 year old gent. Most people I've spoken to think he is at least 79. Is he on a major fib about his age that has even got Wikipedia tricked?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    Leslie Jordan, the little American chap in the CBB house is apparently only 59! Yet when I saw him enter the other night I immediately thought he was an 80 year old gent. Most people I've spoken to think he is at least 79. Is he on a major fib about his age that has even got Wikipedia tricked?

Before he said he was 59 I'd guessed he might be early- or mid-60s, but I don't think he looks anywhere near 80! Not to me.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having seen the thread on here... Gareth Gates.

He looks almost frightening
  • Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Mick Hucknall looks like Charlie Drake

Mick Hucknall used to look like Charlie Drake. If he was still alive, Charlie Drake would take offence at the comparison today.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    Mick Hucknall used to look like Charlie Drake. If he was still alive, Charlie Drake would take offence at the comparison today.

I have seen Mick doing his shopping in a supermarket. He is one strange looking guy - like a half melted candle. Taller than you'd think though.

I have also been watching In The Club - did not notice Will Mellor was looking old, but his screen wife Jill Halfpenny is ageing fast. She looks mid 40s but I think she is about 10 years younger than that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have also been watching In The Club - did not notice Will Mellor was looking old, but his screen wife Jill Halfpenny is ageing fast. She looks mid 40s but I think she is about 10 years younger than that.

Wow! I had her down as mid to late 40s as well but I just looked up her age and she is 39! Life must have been tough for her to have aged that fast.

I was shocked too by Will Mellor. Those two look by far the oldest cast members!!
  • Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen Mick doing his shopping in a supermarket. He is one strange looking guy - like a half melted candle. Taller than you'd think though.

Mick does his own shopping? The guy's worth 50 million. Either he's keeping it real and staying true to his working class principles or he's too tight to employ a butler! :D

He's 5'11" according to imdb.

Jill Halfpenny is 39.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just watched this weeks Who do you think you are on the planner and was really shocked by Tamzin Outhwaite. She's still an attractive woman, but I cannot believe how much she has aged. I've not really seen her much since she first started in New Tricks, and maybe she's had a hard time with her divorce - but was still really surprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »

Jill Halfpenny is 39.

Jill is 39, looking closer to 49! :D
  • BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly McGillis
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    David Essex, he was beautiful as a young man, I saw him recently on TV and had no idea who he was as he has changed so much!
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    Michelle Collins can often look quite rough.

It looks like those years of no doubt slimming and her famous partying and heavy smoking have taken their toll on her skin sadly

Has she had a face lift as I remember her on a few TV shows a few years ago and her face was terribly lined and now it isn't!!! It was a programme about a Mum living in Scotland on an island or something so there was a lot of filming in day light and she looked ghastly, poor girl. Really worn out looking and very old and she isn't!!
    Forum Member
    French Actor Alain Delone (spelling????) was quite beautiful as a young man but now, I was shocked when I saw him recently on TV. Gosh it is so depressing sometimes to see actors you thought were fabulous looking really old and worn out!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she had a face lift as I remember her on a few TV shows a few years ago and her face was terribly lined and now it isn't!!! It was a programme about a Mum living in Scotland on an island or something so there was a lot of filming in day light and she looked ghastly, poor girl. Really worn out looking and very old and she isn't!!

I think she looks stunning for her age
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Michelle C does not have good genes when it comes to ageing. Years ago (when Michelle was still looking fresh faced) I saw a photo of her and her mum. Her mum had also aged very badly, really old looking.. Very stylish I seem to recall, but prematurely aged.

Future prediction, there is a 16 year old gymnast who won a few medals in the recent Commonwealth Games. Think she is Scottish with an Italian name. Lovely girl but looks late 20s to me (when you see her in normal clothes etc). She has very deep nose to mouth lines already which does not bode well for how she is going to age.
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vorderman. All that surgery doesn't hide the fact she is a hag.
  • HarrisonMarksHarrisonMarks Posts: 4,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doctor Who
  • RadioQuietRadioQuiet Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Daisy Donovan from the 11 o'clock show, not a big name by any means but she looks older than her years
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks stunning for her age

I think she looks aged. People have different tastes though.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone whose extremely thin tend to look older than those with a bit more weight on them. Catherine deneuve famously said a similar thing.

Courtney cox looks awfully gaunt in face and it ages her imo.

My mum has always said that once a woman reaches 40 she has to choose between her face or her figure, I think there is truth in it!
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigerowl wrote: »
    I've just watched this weeks Who do you think you are on the planner and was really shocked by Tamzin Outhwaite. She's still an attractive woman, but I cannot believe how much she has aged. I've not really seen her much since she first started in New Tricks, and maybe she's had a hard time with her divorce - but was still really surprised.

My partner and I watched it and he thought she was a natural blonde until I pointed out her dark roots . I think a warmer hair colour would suit her and take years off her.
  • Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Gascoigne is an obvious example. He is 47, but looks 74