Options

George - an immature, mummy's boy

mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
Forum Member
I absolutely LOATHE him. A stupid, sexually frustrated, playground humour fool who is still tied to his mummy's apron strings. I wouldn't be surprised if he suggests a game of Kiss Chase later.

Comments

• Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I absolutely LOATHE him. A stupid, sexually frustrated, playground humour fool who is still tied to his mummy's apron strings. I wouldn't be surprised if he suggests a game of Kiss Chase later.

Gosh I hope him and Stephanie get together they deserve each other
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    He's not coming across very well at all.

He is too full of himself.
  • Options
    FredtheGerbilFredtheGerbil Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    let's hope the evil witch he's besotted with, gets evicted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he bores me to tears.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, agreed. His "quiet, listen to me! I'm about to say something hilarious" speels are hugely annoying and embarrassing.
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone right off the bloody idiot but can't understand why he is liked so much. That crowd were going wild for him. WHY !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lostindex wrote: »
    I've gone right off the bloody idiot but can't understand why he is liked so much. That crowd were going wild for him. WHY !!!

the crowd have always been a bit stupid, so I'm not surprised
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any chance he had of winning has now ended. He is full of himself whilst pretending to be the boy next door. A shit stirrer and thoroughly unpleasant character.

And an immature mummy's boy tied to her apron strings. The more he talks about sex and his beautiful girlfriends, the more I am convinced he has never had sex.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is wrong with being immature and a mummy's boy ?
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance he had of winning has now ended. He is full of himself whilst pretending to be the boy next door. A shit stirrer and thoroughly unpleasant character.

And an immature mummy's boy tied to her apron strings. The more he talks about sex and his beautiful girlfriends, the more I am convinced he has never had sex.

If he reaches a final with Gary and Audley I think voters will swing behind Audley and mummy's boy will be 3rd.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I was the only person thinking that he is an immature bore, I cannot stand him or his silly school boy crush on that nasty peice of work Stephanie, I fast forward any of their scenes,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought I was the only person thinking that he is an immature bore, I cannot stand him or his silly school boy crush on that nasty peice of work Stephanie, I fast forward any of their scenes,

Wise words mags.
  • Options
    SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I spotting a joaquin phoenix style harelip scar now that he needs a shave? Thought that vulnerability would have given him a bit of humanity towards others with imperfections (gary).
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes gonna be in tears when steph says goodbye after the show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    He's not coming across very well at all.

He is too full of himself.

It is really fascinating how people can view people so differently, I think he is coming across really well, I think he is funny and such a good bloke. I suppose that is what makes the world go round, it would be boring otherwise.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Me too. I remember that video of him running in different HM styles which everyone thought was hilarious :o I was just embarrassed and he seems to have outdone himself with embarrassment lately ^_^
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    He looks like a serial killer, bug eyed mad look. Can't stand to see him, and his voice is like nails down a blackboard. Why is this cretin so popular? I think people who admire him have really lost it.
  • Options
    yikeswhatnowyikeswhatnow Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Plus he is so full of himself. Ugh.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why does he seem to have such a fan base though, he was never a question of him being evicted tonight, ive never seen that tv show he was on so i don't know how big it was.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    an immature, mummy's boy

...er..doesn't that describe around 95% the men in the UK? :D
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    why does he seem to have such a fan base though, he was never a question of him being evicted tonight, ive never seen that tv show he was on so i don't know how big it was.

I hate the show he is on, it's absolute crap, but George is easily my favourite in the house this series.
  • Options
    Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stand him. Unfortunately I think he may win :(
  • Options
    GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is unbelievably awful. Ludicrous squeaky 'man'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Being serious for a moment, I think people thought he was a nice, quiet, unassuming bloke at the start and he was popular whilst being among such huge egos in the house. However, as time has passed, it has become clear that he is not unassuming at all. He is full of it and seems little more than an innuendo making, sex pest. I think his initial popularity will have taken a nose dive after tonight.

And is a mummy's boy tied to her apron strings.
  • Options
    bobbysgirlbobbysgirl Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    I like him ! Think there lot worse than george in there :)