Options

Victoria Beckham avoids Price flight to LA!

Comments

• Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strangely enough, I thought you would, since you are not a fan of Katie!!:p:)

I think most people would regardless of being a fan of hers or not, I'm a fan of neither and I would still believe him over her.
  • Options
    Miss WolfieMiss Wolfie Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    vierte wrote: »
    I think most people would regardless of being a fan of hers or not, I'm a fan of neither and I would still believe him over her.
    Well I don't!
  • Options
    Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valere wrote: »
    Katie just wants to leech off Victoria's fame and respect. Couldn't be more obvious. I don't blame Victoria for giving her a very wide birth. :D
    Totally.

This supposed feud consists entirely of Jordan/Katie desperately trying to cash in on Victoria's celebrity by trying to get into her social circle, but when that didn't happen, she went all vengeful and started to slag her off. Every now and then she makes some statement to the papers about how she isn't holding any grudges or whatever, then when that doesn't result in an invite to Beckhingham Palace, she's back to making digs. In the meantime, Victoria does her best to ignore her.

She's like one of those stalkers you read about who decide that their favourite celeb has snubbed them, when they "looked at them funny" so start with the hate mail. Members of the public get arrested for that sort of thing, but when it's tabloid favourite Jordan frothing at the mouth then it's all a game to them.

No wonder Victoria wants to keep her distance.

I know it's easy to slag off Victoria, and I don't consider her particularly talented, but she is a much bigger star than Jordan could ever hope to be. For all of her faults, Victoria still manages to have some genuine privacy, and has no need for the kind of trashy attention that Katie creates for herself.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    No it doesn't. It means she doesn't want to be caught up in the life and lies of Katie Price.

Wasn't there a story last year when VB and KP were at the same Oscar party and KP said they'd had a chat and ended their feud , which VB later went onto deny?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a story last year when VB and KP were at the same Oscar party and KP said they'd had a chat and ended their feud , which VB later went onto deny?

Wasn't there one the year before that too but it was Peter who spoke to her and not KP, she apparently ignored KP. I do think Katie likes to live off VB's fame a bit too much!
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Well I don't!

As a matter of interest - why?

David Beckham is basically a nice guy I think. He's well respected and often represents England as an ambassador for sport.

His credentials are impeccable compared to hers.

And apart from that - even if it were true that he'd made a pass at KP, it was disgusting of her to talk about it live on TV, but she knew full well that Victoria would either hear it, or hear about it.

Malicious cow.

That, incidentally, was what put me off her. I liked her before she went into IAC, but her sly behaviour changed that.
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    VB goes up in my estimation.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who wouldn't change their flight if they got the chance? The thought of being stuck in a confined space at close proximity to Pwicey for 10 hours would make me want to open the emergency exit and throw myself out.

I can imagine it being like theat scene from Airplane with a queue of people with weapons waiting their turn to bash her over the head
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Who wouldn't change their flight if they got the chance? The thought of being stuck in a confined space at close proximity to Pwicey for 10 hours would make me want to open the emergency exit and throw myself out.

I can imagine it being like theat scene from Airplane with a queue of people with weapons waiting their turn to bash her over the head

I just nearly choked on a toffee.

Thank you for that.

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jem19876 wrote: »
    Totally.

This supposed feud consists entirely of Jordan/Katie desperately trying to cash in on Victoria's celebrity by trying to get into her social circle, but when that didn't happen, she went all vengeful and started to slag her off. Every now and then she makes some statement to the papers about how she isn't holding any grudges or whatever, then when that doesn't result in an invite to Beckhingham Palace, she's back to making digs. In the meantime, Victoria does her best to ignore her.

She's like one of those stalkers you read about who decide that their favourite celeb has snubbed them, when they "looked at them funny" so start with the hate mail. Members of the public get arrested for that sort of thing, but when it's tabloid favourite Jordan frothing at the mouth then it's all a game to them.

No wonder Victoria wants to keep her distance.

I know it's easy to slag off Victoria, and I don't consider her particularly talented, but she is a much bigger star than Jordan could ever hope to be. For all of her faults, Victoria still manages to have some genuine privacy, and has no need for the kind of trashy attention that Katie creates for herself.
    :D She was only catching a plane!!
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is obsessed with Posh I read that every bio of hers bar the last one has mentioned her... Did anyone see the show of her n Pete's where they were talking about te oscar party and how Pete was chatting to Posh ? Pwicey was practicly green with envy. It's so funny how she name drops her when Posh wouldn't p1ss on her if she was on fire. Not once has she ever dignified Kwusty's bitchy remarks over the years with a response bar when she responded that she was vile and that must be a good 7 or 8 years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    She is obsessed with Posh I read that every bio of hers bar the last one has mentioned her... Did anyone see the show of her n Pete's where they were talking about te oscar party and how Pete was chatting to Posh ? Pwicey was practicly green with envy. It's so funny how she name drops her when Posh wouldn't p1ss on her if she was on fire. Not once has she ever dignified Kwusty's bitchy remarks over the years with a response bar when she responded that she was vile and that must be a good 7 or 8 years ago.

This threads quite fuun cause KP is always going on about people "less famous than her" using her to get themselves in the papers, but she does it with posh
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    This threads quite fuun cause KP is always going on about people "less famous than her" using her to get themselves in the papers, but she does it with posh

I know:D:D:D
    She's always leaching of someone else though! Much as she protests it's the other way round.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    As a matter of interest - why?

David Beckham is basically a nice guy I think. He's well respected and often represents England as an ambassador for sport.

His credentials are impeccable compared to hers.

And apart from that - even if it were true that he'd made a pass at KP, it was disgusting of her to talk about it live on TV, but she knew full well that Victoria would either hear it, or hear about it.

Malicious cow.

That, incidentally, was what put me off her. I liked her before she went into IAC, but her sly behaviour changed that.
    I just do not think he is this person he claims to be. It is also quite obvious to me that he had something going on with Rebecca Loos and several since, It is my choice to believe that he DID make a pass in the early days on Jordan, just as it is your choice to think of Katie as a malicious cow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just do not think he is this person he claims to be. It is also quite obvious to me that he had something going on with Rebecca Loos and several since, It is my choice to believe that he DID make a pass in the early days on Jordan, just as it is your choice to think of Katie as a malicious cow.

Speaking about it live on tv, whether it happened or not, was malicious. I don't see how anyone can deny that.

I presume then, that you believe what some of the tabloids have said about David despite there being absolutely no confirmation, and David and Victoria seem happy enough. I don't think they would be as happy as they are if he had a string of affairs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't!

I do! If even a tenth of what is speculated about DB is true then he is very bleddy discreet. I am fairly sure that is a word KP would need explaining for her and then dismiss as it wouldn't make her any money.

I am also fairly sure DB would be aware KP's predilection for revealing all to the media and would therefore give her a wide berth.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

Hehehe :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do! If even a tenth of what is speculated about DB is true then he is very bleddy discreet. I am fairly sure that is a word KP would need explaining for her and then dismiss as it wouldn't make her any money.

I am also fairly sure DB would be aware KP's predilection for revealing all to the media and would therefore give her a wide berth.

Spot on.

She's poisonous.

David Beckham could take his pick, so why would he want to get tied up with someone who is more hated than loved, and who he knows would not keep her mouth shut.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't Pwicey admit that nothing ever actually happened and that Becks just gave her 'a look' that she thought meant something? Overactive imagination on her part I'd say.

Tbh, I think the Rebecca Loos thing probably did happen but not sure if I believe any of the rest of them that have crawled out of the woodwork since.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Pwicey admit that nothing ever actually happened and that Becks just gave her 'a look' that she thought meant something? Overactive imagination on her part I'd say.

Tbh, I think the Rebecca Loos thing probably did happen but not sure if I believe any of the rest of them that have crawled out of the woodwork since.

Rebecca Loos saved the evidence I think he learned a valuable lesson from that.

Too much smoke from too many sources for it all to be lies, if he is just going for random shags how do the girls prove it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Speaking about it live on tv, whether it happened or not, was malicious. I don't see how anyone can deny that.

I presume then, that you believe what some of the tabloids have said about David despite there being absolutely no confirmation, and David and Victoria seem happy enough. I don't think they would be as happy as they are if he had a string of affairs.
    Yes, because Victoria is always beaming a happy smile isn't she? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

She never has done though. It's not as if she's gone from being a ray of sunshine to a raincloud.

But if the tabloids are to be believed ...
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently those in the know say she's got a wicked sense of humour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently those in the know say she's got a wicked sense of humour.

She's always hated her smile and is self-conscious of it - but I remember seeing her on Parkinson, and she was hilarious and looked really pretty when she smiled.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Hmm. Did Victoria switch flights for the 'quietness' or because she was being snobby towards Katie? Who knows!

I must have missed the memo which stated that disliking someone automatically equates to snobbery! There are all sorts of reasons for dislike, so why does it have to boil down to snobbery? Perhaps that's a convenient excuse for KP, rather than facing up to the fact that her behavior turns a lot of people off her.