Fiz

Comments

• ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stop laughing at some of your posts.

I am glad I have stopped watching Corrie. She sounds like she would have made me want to slap her.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiz irritated the shit out of me, selfish mother fudger, only thinking about herself as per usual.

I don't know what is but Corrie has some of the most irritating characters out of any soap I've watched.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's being self centered Anna should have slapped her.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    AwwwwHaley! AwwwwTyyyyyyyyy! AwwwwwwwwRoyyyyyy! Does her voice do anything else?
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roy says he's not in the mood for visitors
    Fizz's response is to say she won't stay long and park her bum, then commence interrogating him about Hayley's death! :o I mean, even if you suspected, would you even go there...
    The strange thing is, I think this is the writer's/producer's interpretation of a caring 'oop north' community. But in reality they have created an odious ginger haired munchkin with SLAP ME NOW written all over her sanctimonious face. Aargh....
    I am a very mild person usually, but last night I wanted Anna, then Carla, then Roy to give Fizz a smack in the mouth. Me, Me, Me.....Terrible script.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I'll start this thread now so people can lay into her when the episodes finish. I'll start the ball rolling with an observation that she is a selfish, self centred, nasty, needy hypocrite who wants a proper beating.

Excellently put. Detestable character. >:(
  • nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chesney is just as bad. That stupid grin he does just irritates me
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiz really annoyed me last night

Why didn't I know

I could have helped

I I I I I I I I I

That's all I heard off her

Poor Roy has just lost Hayley and she swans in DEMANDING answers!!

For once I actually liked Anna by her putting Fiz down peg or two by saying if shes so concerned to speak to the police.

Fiz had better not go to the police
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    She was jealous, pure and simple. Anna and Carla knew something she didn't and she couldn't bloody stand it. She thought she was the top dog, the chief confidante and it was a slap in the face to her to find out otherwise. Penny didn't seem to drop with the stupid woman that Hayley was protecting her by not telling her *roll eyes*

HATED the way she thought that she could have done something to stop her. Her own husband couldn't but she thought she could. Ha! It's a wonder Hayley didn't want to do away with herself every time Fiz and her whiny gob walked through the door *roll eyes* (boy do I miss that smilie >:()

What a selfish, self-centred bitch >:( Me, me, me. Me, me, me. That's all I heard.

Carla and Anna were much nicer with her than she deserved IMO.

As was the grieving widower Royston.His kindness to her was overwhelming, bless him.
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible terrible actress who couldnt act her way out of a wet paper bag but unfortunatly shes part of the "Useless Corrie Actors Who Will Never Get Sacked" Alumni......which includes Cotton and Marsh-Ryder-Lomas

Every time shes on screen my eyes are drawn to her Snaggletooth!!
  • girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Eliminate Fiz and Corrie would automatically move up 100 points in quality.

Add Sean to that and make it 200 points as I can't abide either of them.
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    Terrible terrible actress who couldnt act her way out of a wet paper bag but unfortunatly shes part of the "Useless Corrie Actors Who Will Never Get Sacked" Alumni......which includes Cotton and Marsh-Ryder-Lomas

According to some posters in other threads, Corrie has the best actors and other Soaps have actors who are a bit "amatuer dramatics".

Well if the above that Corrie has to offer, I think I prefer the amatuer dramatics on the other soaps.
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Id like to know which loser keeps removing my comments.come on dont be shy
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    She needs to be put one of Jigsaw's traps.

Sacrifice her vocal chords to survive or die in a brutal, bloody, excruciatingly painful way.

Having seen a bit of Saw III on the telly the other night, Jigsaw was the first person I thought of to put Fizz out of our misery.

I particularly favour a chain anchored to the floor with the other end attached to a thick, steel ring looped through her wobbly bottom lip and giving her one minute to wrench it out before a bomb explodes, blowing her to smithereens.
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time for all gingers to unite. This character is not doing their image any good! :o
    Can't stand her even when she is being nice. :confused:
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I particularly favour a chain anchored to the floor with the other end attached to a thick, steel ring looped through her wobbly bottom lip and giving her one minute to wrench it out before a bomb explodes, blowing her to smithereens.

Simply inspired. You should be part of our little group taking a trip up to Manchester to sort her out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The missus came back from the shop with Tetley Tea Bags this morning, instead of the usual PG Tips - they were on special offer apparently.

I just hope she ran the decision past Fiz first - I don't want her bursting in here tonight, demanding answers and lisping bloodcurdling threats at me.

I've enough on my plate as it is.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »

Same, her teeth are appalling. If Samia Ghadie and Kym Marsh/Ryder/Lomas/Marsh can get boobjobs why can't she get her teeth fixed?
  • grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,947
    Forum Member
    Same, her teeth are appalling. If Samia Ghadie and Kym Marsh/Ryder/Lomas/Marsh can get boobjobs why can't she get her teeth fixed?

Not as easy as it sounds. I sponsored her for a session with The Smile Train, and look how that turned out.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    Fiz really annoyed me last night

Why didn't I know

I could have helped

I I I I I I I I I

That's all I heard off her

Poor Roy has just lost Hayley and she swans in DEMANDING answers!!

For once I actually liked Anna by her putting Fiz down peg or two by saying if shes so concerned to speak to the police.

Fiz had better not go to the police

Like the police would believe someone who stole money from a dead old woman and dumped the body of a dead man in the canal.

She needs to go back to prison and get mistreated once again by the inmates.

http://youtu.be/GbOsbg-uC7k?t=1m51s
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG wasn't she beyond awful, I only really really disliked her but now it's turned into full blown hate. Where do I start? The whiney voice too awful for my ears tinged with that I care more than any other booger, laying into poor grieving Royston who has lost his love, wtf does she think she is? Even my OH a rather poor Corrie watcher (he's usually asleep) was slagging her off. What a me me me fest, it's not all about you Fizz.:cry:
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Tirrone I can't stand:(

"I'd do anything for 'ayley, me" >:(
    "Roooobeh">:(>:(
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could have been worst.

Imagine Fiz and Sophie shrilling together:o

Fingernails down a blackboard would have nothing on them to.

Painful death for them both.

I am sure its time for another Serial Killer on Corrie:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A good knee-capping on a Monday morning would suit her down to the ground no end.

Like Cotton and Marsh-Ryder-Lomas and all the other "untouchables" unfortunately she's in for the duration and the long haul.

As what has been mentioned on another thread - Fiz is actually very similar to Chas in Emmerdale - writers obviously think the whole story has to be centred around them.

A good toe-capping and no less - just wish she'd bugger off and leave Roy alone - selfish b***h.

All about YOU isn't it Fiz, all about you, all the time.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    As was the grieving widower Royston.His kindness to her was overwhelming, bless him.

Agreed. I confess I hadn't actually seen the scene between her and Roy at the end when she magnanimously forgave him (how nice of her eh?) when I wrote my post. Roy should have told her to eff off with her judgements, that he had more on his mind than her hurt feelings and she could stick her forgiveness and understanding where the sun don't shine - except of course we all saw that Hayley had written 'Look after Fiz' at the bottom of one of her 'What To Do After I Die' manuals she's left for Roy so the poor bloke probably thinks his hands are tied, Hayley has ordered him to be nice to her from beyond the grave :( Damn you Hayley! *shakes fist*
    Time for all gingers to unite. This character is not doing their image any good! :o
    Can't stand her even when she is being nice. :confused:

I don't think anything is worse than her whiny, sympathetic voice : Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! That one really is nails down a blackboard :(>:(
    Makson wrote: »
    It's Tirrone I can't stand:(

"I'd do anything for 'ayley, me" >:(
    "Roooobeh">:(>:(

Yeah, he does my head in too but I have to admit, not as much as Fiz does.