Options

"You Stupid Girl" - Nasty Carole, but will it make the HLs?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night, during the Carole instigated water fight, Carole's true (nasty) colours came out again. She threatened the HMs to go to bed by saying she would soak their duvets...(we must obey Carole).

Then, Sam threw a bit of bottled water on Ziggy as he lay in bed. The look on Carole's face was one of utter hatred :eek: so much so that Sam ran and hid in the bathroom. Ziggy wasn't bothered but Carole checked his arm was actually wet, then stomped into the bathroom, found Sam and screamed "you stupid girl!"

It was not in jest. She meant it.:(

What's the betting the HLs continue to show her as a fun loving, game old bird with a heart of gold? Rather than the grumpy, mean spirited, controlling old whingebag that she really is?

I missed the run up to this, but I saw the bit when Carole said to one of the twins 'YOU STUPID GIRL' in a rather venomous way, and was surprised at how much her control has now become out of hand.

Someone then said, well chocolate milk was thrown first, she followed with 'WHO THREW THE CHOCOLATE MILK, WHO DID IT?'

Her mother role has gone a step too far now IMO.
  • Options
    MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We need a puke smiley especially for Carole.
  • Options
    qixvixqixvix Posts: 10,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah and she only got the bottle to do it after Sam was seen to nominate the b*tch queen of the house

I reckon we will see more of Carole picking on Sam - as for her 'protection' of Ziggy, it's perverse - she isn't motherly towards him, she rubbed her breasts on him ffs - she wants him and this is the only way she can 'have' a bit of him - by being his wrathful protector, cook and scrubber-up ;)
  • Options
    Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    Last night, during the Carole instigated water fight, Carole's true (nasty) colours came out again. She threatened the HMs to go to bed by saying she would soak their duvets...(we must obey Carole).

Then, Sam threw a bit of bottled water on Ziggy as he lay in bed. The look on Carole's face was one of utter hatred :eek: so much so that Sam ran and hid in the bathroom. Ziggy wasn't bothered but Carole checked his arm was actually wet, then stomped into the bathroom, found Sam and screamed "you stupid girl!"

It was not in jest. She meant it.:(

What's the betting the HLs continue to show her as a fun loving, game old bird with a heart of gold? Rather than the grumpy, mean spirited, controlling old whingebag that she really is?
    I hope so. She always get's away with her bullying because they never show it on the highlights show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graaceface wrote: »
    atleast sam wasn't upset by it, think she just laughed when carole went back out the bathroom!
    To be honest, i think the only reason Sam laughed, was because Charley said it was part of the prank. But Charley was just as stunned.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her mother role has gone a step too far now IMO.

And the twins' toddler role hasn't gone too far?
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if someone had said that to them 18 years ago they might be able to wipe their own arses by now.
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote: »
    We need a puke smiley especially for Carole.

or a shuddering one, still shudder when I think of her strolling round in that wet T shirt last night
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's now doing a nasty impression of Chanelle.

The woman is cow. Totally obsessed with Ziggy...(which clearly makes her blind and deranged as well as horrible).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the way she letches after Ziggy is disgusting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not exactly a young girl for god sake:eek: you cant expect her to play about like the othere all the time :mad: give her a break

What are you talking about? She's being criticised for being nasty :confused: Not for not running around the bedroom :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a nasty piece of work, why on earth she applied to go on BB baffles me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geena wrote: »
    She is a nasty piece of work, why on earth she applied to go on BB baffles me.

Why they picked her is baffles me too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not exactly a young girl for god sake:eek: you cant expect her to play about like the othere all the time :mad: give her a break

Carole admits she has auditioned for the show for eight years. For goodness sake has she never watched it!

You ask us to give her a break, I can't, she is a thoroughly nasty, bitter and twisted control freak of a woman who should never have applied for the show:mad:
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bendymixer wrote: »
    Why they picked her is baffles me too

For exactly this reason. There's a reason why the forums' are never flooded with threads about Liam or the twins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    And the twins' toddler role hasn't gone too far?

I'm not disputing that, I refer to Carole's mother role going too far with the whole house, not just the twins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was in there with Carol I would definitely have had a "this is Big Brother can Baldrick come to diary room NOW" moment.

The main reason, among several hundred, that I would never go on BB is the fact that I don't think I could hold my temper with the likes of Carol. Charley's even more bearable at the moment, just

Has anyone lost their rag with her yet?, can't remember.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geraniums wrote: »
    She`s a thoroughly unpleasant bully and I can`t believe the bias shown towards her on the H/L show. To watch it, you`d think she was a zany, fun-loving, laugh-a-minute, lovable person.

In my reality, she`s a bully, a control freak, a glutton and full of jealousy towards Chanelle - mainly, I think, because of her little "pet" Ziggy.

I absolutely agree about Carole, but I think her nasty side is coming through on the HLs, as I have watched mostly just HLs and I loath her. For instance, last night she was shown in the diary room crowing about how upset Chanelle was at Charley's return.
  • Options
    macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is truly awful, controlling , greedy, mucky, nasty (but only to those who won't fight back), and I too dislike her more than Charley, which is saying something as Charley is a complete selfish brat!

she reminds me of my ex-mother in law
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For the twins to deserve to win they need to earn it... what have they done so far that means they deserve to win?

Kept their cool when all around them were losing theirs, kept it fun and light, hardly said an upleasant word about anyone?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About time people knew the real Carole. Don't believe the highlights.

She tries to make out she is this caring person who only has people's best interests at heart when in reality she is a cold person who has time for her "favourites" only.

If you see her messing about and having a laugh it will be with one of the boys or Charley. However the fun side of Carole comes out once a day and is always included on the highlights show. None of her moaning and bitching sessions are, which in reality is what she does most of the day.

She does not like any of the other other girls in there and will never take their side in an argument.

Her obsession with Ziggy is the most disturbing. He is her blue eyed boy and he can do nothing wrong. Carole always defends him whatever he has done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    See. Another person thinking the twins are little things that need to be wrapped with cotton wool. Use of the word 'onslaught' is a bit emotive don't you think?

For the twins to deserve to win they need to earn it... what have they done so far that means they deserve to win?

Did you see it on the live feed? I did. It was definitely an onslaught IMHO. The venom emerging from that woman`s mouth was a sight to behold.

For your additional information, I am not a fan of the twins. They are bland and boring IMHO.
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that is nasty.

And to think the forum practically exploded when Nicky said they might not be genuine...

Good Old Carole gets off almost scot free.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry o wrote: »

Her obsession with Ziggy is the most disturbing. He is her blue eyed boy and he can do nothing wrong. Carole always defends him whatever he has done.

I agree, her relationship with him is very creepy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geraniums wrote: »
    I think Sam was very upset by it. She kept repeating the word "stupid" - and she look frightened by the onslaught IMHO.

Which is why Sam has nominated her 4 weeks in a row and no doubt did yesterday as well. This should secure her a nomination from Sam for next week as well. :D

Sam is far from stupid if she can see through you Carole. :)