Amy Childs thinks Ebola is a band

Comments

• stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in no position to judge. I don't know who Amy Childs is.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's lying she'd just saying these things to keep her in the news, playing on thickness, she is a very sly calculating one.

Old bint.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    She's irrelevant so she has to say something stupid like this to keep her in the news.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »

She starred in that trashy s**thole of a programme called TOWIE then appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2011. Basically, she's Reality TV star.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's either she's putting on the 'dumb act' that's made her a lot of money or she really is very dim indeed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look on Wiki. There is a band called Ebola apparently.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    Just had a look on Wiki. There is a band called Ebola apparently.

Okay then. I take back my comment.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The latest Barbie Doll Bimbo from Essex who makes an awful lot of money by being positively thick. :D:D

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=amy+childs&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yX1iVL6xDeHj7QbThIHYAg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    The latest Barbie Doll Bimbo from Essex who makes an awful lot of money by being positively thick. :D:D

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=amy+childs&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=yX1iVL6xDeHj7QbThIHYAg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

She's an extreme feminists worst nightmare.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You are lucky not to know who Amy Childs is.

She is either, ignorant, thick or has just said that to get some media attention.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's an extreme feminists worst nightmare.
    They seethe with envy....because she's living proof all you need is a pair of blow up tits, trout pout, stick on eyelashes, plenty of 'slap', few pairs of Loboutins, micro dresses, act stupid and speak with a weird accent and the money just pours in! :D:D

Beats working for a living!
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    To give her the benefit of the doubt, is it possible that she just didn't hear what the guy said and trotted out some vague reply which she assumed might be appropriate?

It's the sort of thing I might've done if somebody'd asked me something which I hadn't heard properly. :blush:
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was quite a witty reply tbh.

If she's a thicko, then she's a thicko. But if (as people suggest all the time) that she is 'putting it on', then she's pretty witty to be so quick.

I doubt she puts this on though and she is genuinely just thick. Or ignorant. I can't imagine her watching the news, or reading a paper, so why is it so hard to imagine that she hasn't heard of Ebola? Oh yea... Snobbery.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »

So what she is saying is if someone said "hey Amy do you fancy catching Ebola tonight" she would say "yes"

Not so sure I believe her, Joey Essex does the nice but dim routine very well as I do believe he is quite worldly unwise , however I do not believe Amy Childs has not seen one news report over the past few months or not seen any charity stuff about it.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares what some tedious, air headed bimbo thinks anyway.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Amy Childs thinks" is stretching it, without going further.
  • culturemancultureman Posts: 11,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her uber-dumb persona is just the intellectual equivalent of Dolly Parton's, "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap" quote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    "Amy Childs thinks" is stretching it, without going further.

She is pretty fit though.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    She starred in that trashy s**thole of a programme called TOWIE then appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2011. Basically, she's Reality TV star.

Or in laymans terms: z-lister.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Or in laymans terms: z-lister.

Who at age 24 has made millions. Can't be that bad being a z-lister.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who at age 24 has made millions. Can't be that bad being a z-lister.

Oh dear. That doesn't say much for the general public does it? Are we so thoroughly dumbed down to idolise a surgically enhanced moron?
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't really though eh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Oh dear. That doesn't say much for the general public does it? Are we so thoroughly dumbed down to idolise a surgically enhanced moron?

I've never met anyone who idolises her. I don't think the general public do either. She is a z-lister afterall, I doubt most people have even heard of her.
  • tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    you might want to think who the FM is.
  • newda898newda898 Posts: 5,465
    Forum Member
    And yet kids these days (sheesh, i'm getting old) idolise people like her. Broken Britain, it really is.