I have changed my mind .... Jackie must go

mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
Forum Member
At the beginning of the week I wanted Wolfy to go but as I'm sure she can't win (even if she's not up again until the final, which I doubt to be honest) I really want Jackie to go.

Whilst the mother and daughter idea was great to begin with I really think that she is ruining Charlies experience now with her overbearing nature and she needs to leave so Charlie can be herself.

I'm intrigued to see how far Hazel (& Daley) will push "it" so for that reason only would prefer Jackie to go over Hazel.

Comments

• Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can leave after Hazel
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »

.... who can leave after Wolfy :D
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the beginning of the week I wanted Wolfy to go but as I'm sure she can't win (even if she's not up again until the final, which I doubt to be honest) I really want Jackie to go.

Whilst the mother and daughter idea was great to begin with I really think that she is ruining Charlies experience now with her overbearing nature and she needs to leave so Charlie can be herself.

I'm intrigued to see how far Hazel (& Daley) will push "it" so for that reason only would prefer Jackie to go over Hazel.
    I want Hazel to stay because I want DALEY out before her.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    .... who can leave after Wolfy :D

...who can leave after Callum.
  • muzz8muzz8 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't changed my mind.
    I haven't liked her from the start, especially after all those dancing clips & adoration from Rylan & BBBOTS - trying (but not succeeding) in making her an icon.
    And last night they were saying that Charlie is restricting Jackie's behaviour & we want to see more of Jackie. Er .... no we don't.

Jackie (or Jackie Travers as BBBOTS keeps referring to her) treats Charlie like a child & I can't believe the way she speaks to her sometimes - really putting her down. As much as I disliked Jemima, she was right about Jackie's relationship with Charlie.

Jackie has a nasty vicious streak - we've seen it at noms & other things she has said.

I really don't like her. Please go.
  • bad-jojobad-jojo Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »

We won't get another chance to get rid of her....:cry:
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I agree get Jackie out.
  • MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There probably wont be another chance of getting her out i have always disliked her she is stopping charlie from having fun

Then wolfie and Hazel afterwards
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    I want Hazel to stay because I want DALEY out before her.

Absolutely! I also want the Twins out before Jackie. She's unravelling before our eyes and they're just coasting along.